Ukraine Transcript Released

concha

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

One side has nepotist tacit agreements for only the cost of millions in your taxes paid by you, to foreign governments and no show jobs...….and the open and closed TV confession of our VP pressing for and then bragging about investigatory relief is certainly swell...

The other side holds your money off to the side and actually asks where it's going to first, claims on TV to also ask to investigate where that last money we sent went, and look into why prosecutors investigating such corruption were relieved of service...

Now how is it that some silly people have such a hard time figuring out ...🤔

which side they would rather be on ??? 🙈

I'd rather be on the side that gets to baaalieve their own ears and eyes...not the side that's doing the pretzel act once again...🙄

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

they were checked by the I.G..he interviewed several people and determined it was "credible and urgent"..a Trump appointee...I guess he's part of the "deep state" now after showing a back bone and morals...

and of course he/she will get many deaths threats...that's the America Trump has created...he came out and called the person a "spy"!!..what a f*in moron he is!

Take the bet bitch boy Georgie. 

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

One side has nepotist tacit agreements for only the cost of millions in your taxes paid by you, to foreign governments and no show jobs...….and the open and closed TV confession of our VP pressing for and then bragging about investigatory relief is certainly swell...

The other side holds your money off to the side and actually asks where it's going to first, claims on TV to also ask to investigate where that last money we sent went, and look into why prosecutors investigating such corruption were relieved of service...

Now how is it that some silly people have such a hard time figuring out ...🤔

which side they would rather be on ??? 🙈

The guy is a fucking idiot. 

• Like 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

I'd rather be on the side that gets to baaalieve their own ears and eyes...not the side that's doing the pretzel act once again...🙄

If I said that the POTUS was a real Mafia boss ….

like maybe 7 times...

would that be a twisted enough 🥨  4 u ?

🤡

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Troll said:

The other side holds your money off to the side..the other "side"..No..it was Trump who decided to hold our tax money that Congress allocated... and actually asks where it's going to first,...it was desperately needed military aid..we knew where it was going claims on TV to also ask to investigate where that last money we sent went, and look into why prosecutors investigating such corruption were relieved of service...A prosecutor was relieved of service because he wouldn't investigate corruption in his own country..oh the irony...LOL

Now how is it that some silly people have such a hard time figuring out ...🤔..that would be die hard Trumpers like you who look for any and all excuses for trump even whe you hear him make a confession?!..🙄

which side they would rather be on ??? 🙈...55% vs. 45% want him to be impeached...😉..the winning side!

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Yes that call was so bad Schiff had to make everything up. 

LOL..is that what Donny told you...couldn't read it for yourself...he didn't make anything up..Trump goes after Schiff and his clowns follow his lead?!..LOL..like good little clowns...🤡

Just now, DBP66 said:

LOL..is that what Donny told you...couldn't read it for yourself...he didn't make anything up..Trump goes after Schiff and his clowns follow his lead?!..LOL..like good little clowns...🤡

You are a fucking idiot. I watched it. I heard him say it on TV LIVE, then I heard him say it was PARODY. I posted on this thread right after he said it. 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

A trial in the senate can be great for trump if people like mcconell has a set of balls. You have the opportunity to subpoena every Democrat and have them testify. 

I think that’s gotta be the plan. McConnell, to me, is saying exactly that when he said “we have no choice but to go directly to trial”. That was a warning shot to the craps. He was saying to be careful what you ask for. He didn’t have to say anything, but he did. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

A trial in the senate can be great for trump if people like mcconell has a set of balls. You have the opportunity to subpoena every Democrat and have them testify. 

I’d imagine that if this went to trial, the defense’s theory would be that the democraps have conspired to unseat a duly-elected President. That is a more-than-reasonable defense (and HIGHLY accurate). With this theory, the defense can call ANY dcrap even remotely close to this case to support their point: Obama, beast, the current dem prez candidates, Congress dems, state govs, Comey, Clap, Bren, and the list goes on and would be long as f***. Trump is cool with it....bring it on you effing pussy dems. Haha...they won’t. They’re just going to talk about it for the next 6 months keeping not front page news by their lapdog media. All the whole solidifying Trumps bass and shunning moderates. This what desperation looks like. Losers! 🤣

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

The big risk for the Dems in this colossally stupid and never-ending crusade of theirs is that the last thing the voters will get to see are the SENATE hearings.  

The Dems and their "news" propagandists at the alphabet soup outlets will find it easy to control the narrative early,  but once they impeach and it goes to the Senate, then the Republicans control the gavel.  And there is, apparently, a MOUNTAIN of dirt to be exposed that has hitherto been avoided.

Where it gets really interesting is the timing of all this.  When does it start ? How long does it drag on?  We are just over a year away from the 2020 elections.  There's lots of Americans who will be really pissed off with the continued witch hunt once the Republicans control the mic and gavel, and lots more who will be learning things the leftist media doesn't touch to cover for the Dems.

• Like 2