Ukraine Transcript Released

concha

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

I’d imagine that if this went to trial, the defense’s theory would be that the democraps have conspired to unseat a duly-elected President. That is a more-than-reasonable defense (and HIGHLY accurate). With this theory, the defense can call ANY dcrap even remotely close to this case to support their point: Obama, beast, the current dem prez candidates, Congress dems, state govs, Comey, Clap, Bren, and the list goes on and would be long as f***. Trump is cool with it....bring it on you effing pussy dems. Haha...they won’t. They’re just going to talk about it for the next 6 months keeping not front page news by their lapdog media. All the whole solidifying Trumps bass and shunning moderates. This what desperation looks like. Losers! 🤣

Like I said mcconell needs a set of balls and the rest of the Republicans and start subpoenas to as you stated every Democrat you can think of. I know the state dept has reached out to 130 officials in the clinton email scandal. The IG report must be damning if they are trying to get trump now

• Like 1

In this letter from 2010 muslim extremists wanted to take out obama because they felt biden could not handle the capacity of being president

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/352652-obl19.html

Go to page 29

If the muslims feel that he is incapable of doing the job and god forbid he becomes president they will be embolden again in their crusade to kill us

1 hour ago, concha said:

The big risk for the Dems in this colossally stupid and never-ending crusade of theirs is that the last thing the voters will get to see are the SENATE hearings.  

The Dems and their "news" propagandists at the alphabet soup outlets will find it easy to control the narrative early,  but once they impeach and it goes to the Senate, then the Republicans control the gavel.  And there is, apparently, a MOUNTAIN of dirt to be exposed that has hitherto been avoided.

Where it gets really interesting is the timing of all this.  When does it start ? How long does it drag on?  We are just over a year away from the 2020 elections.  There's lots of Americans who will be really pissed off with the continued witch hunt once the Republicans control the mic and gavel, and lots more who will be learning things the leftist media doesn't touch to cover for the Dems.

Exactly. Well stated. It’ll be quite enlightening to the Americans that watch only the alphabet soup networks as to the extent the dcraps have gone to undue an election and overthrow a duly-elected sitting President. I personally think that they’re all talk and won’t impeach. Because you’re right...the last thing America will see is the dcraps being exposed by the Senate right before elections. 

2 hours ago, concha said:

The big risk for the Dems in this colossally stupid and never-ending crusade of theirs is that the last thing the voters will get to see are the SENATE hearings.  

The Dems and their "news" propagandists at the alphabet soup outlets will find it easy to control the narrative early,  but once they impeach and it goes to the Senate, then the Republicans control the gavel.  And there is, apparently, a MOUNTAIN of dirt to be exposed that has hitherto been avoided.

Where it gets really interesting is the timing of all this.  When does it start ? How long does it drag on?  We are just over a year away from the 2020 elections.  There's lots of Americans who will be really pissed off with the continued witch hunt once the Republicans control the mic and gavel, and lots more who will be learning things the leftist media doesn't touch to cover for the Dems.

Excellent point,  maybe the republicans are  going to let this drag out and then they're going to bring it to court 3 or 4 months out from the election

On 9/28/2019 at 2:07 PM, Blueliner said:

Yep. It’s going to be an all out war. FOR ONCE however, with Trump leading the Republicans, they are willing to get dirty in the foxholes and fight the dems using their own tactics. I usually advocate to stay classy and above the fray. But clearly the proverbial gloves are off now. And they great news is that Trump is smarter than all of those clown show democraps combined. And he has created a loyal base that will support him through thick and thin. I guarantee that Trump will win the pop vote. Americans that haven’t voted I years will come out to ensure that the clown show doesn’t regain power.... and it’ll be a blood bath in the EC. The clown show is scared shitless of this man. Thats precisely why they’re going after him on this manner: The more that the clown show accuses Trump of wrong doings, the more they solidly his base and push moderates to the right. The guy is brilliant. 

You know, the clown show is TRump...

Gas lighting is the rage now, how freakin sad.

I swear, I thought this latest INSANITY from Trump would turn you "good guys" who support TRump to finally say, no more.

I am both bumed and disappointed. 

God help this country. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

You know, the clown show is TRump…

He's an amateur compared to the shitshow left. Ringling Bros approves of this message.

Gas lighting is the rage now, how freakin sad.

At least the right can actually question our sanity. The left is so insane with TDS (among other things) that they don't even realize that they're insane. THAT is sad...and scary.

I swear, I thought this latest INSANITY from Trump would turn you "good guys" who support TRump to finally say, no more.

Do you mean the insanity that the dcraps are ONCE AGAIN manufacturing, and the alphabet soup media that is blowing their lies through a bullhorn 24/7 to the low-information types? THAT insanity? At least 50% (a conservative number) of actual US citizens don't believe a damn thing the left nor the media says. ZERO. Zilch. Nada. How many lies does the media and left have to spout before you realize wtf they're doing to our country?

I am both bumed and disappointed. 

Be bummed. But don't cry for me, Argentina. The folks on the right are living their lives daily without incident, while you and the rest of the left wet themselves...and be "disappointed". 

God help this country. 

Agreed. Let Trump do his job, vote Republican, and we have at least a fighting chance to undo the damage that our past President caused to this nation. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

From RCP

That’s the bottom-line takeaway from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s decision to open a formal “impeachment inquiry.” Donald Trump is not going to be removed from office. There is no shortcut to overturning the 2016 election. This is just the latest in a long line of increasingly weak attempts by House Democrats to discredit the president, and the inevitable futility of this effort is crucial to understanding the Democrats’ true motivations. 

There’s practically zero chance that they are actually going to impeach the president over this Ukraine nonsense. It’s just too silly, especially considering that we already had to go through 2 ½ years of Russiagate, only to find out that there was never any “there” there.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/09/26/dems_inquiry_wont_end_trumps_term_but_may_get_him_a_second_141345.html?fbclid=IwAR36DxQXKt3DfqRmpOKS4-53LumOo7IJC85zLVct16fbIvJmUpjNtrCx_yU

Getting closer to the source of the Russia hoax

A source in the Italian Ministry of Justice, speaking on the condition of anonymity, told The Daily Beast that Barr and Durham were played the tape. A second source within the Italian government also confirmed to The Daily Beast that Barr and Durham were shown other evidence the Italians had on Mifsud. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/barr-went-to-rome-to-hear-a-secret-tape-from-joseph-mifsud-the-professor-who-helped-ignite-the-russia-probe

The State Department’s inspector general is expected to give an "urgent" briefing to staffers from several House and Senate committees on Wednesday afternoon about documents obtained from the department’s Office of the Legal Adviser related to the State Department and Ukraine, sources familiar with the planned briefing told ABC News.

Details of the briefing, requested by Steve Linick, the inspector general at State, remain unknown. Linick is expected to meet with congressional staff in a secure location on Capitol Hill.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/state-dept-inspector-general-expected-urgent-ukraine-briefing/story?id=65991911

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Getting closer to the source of the Russia hoax

A source in the Italian Ministry of Justice, speaking on the condition of anonymity, told The Daily Beast that Barr and Durham were played the tape. A second source within the Italian government also confirmed to The Daily Beast that Barr and Durham were shown other evidence the Italians had on Mifsud. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/barr-went-to-rome-to-hear-a-secret-tape-from-joseph-mifsud-the-professor-who-helped-ignite-the-russia-probe

That noose is getting tighter....hang them all. 

• Like 2

From RCP

The skies are growing dark and increasingly ominous for dirty officials at the top of Obama-era law enforcement and intelligence agencies. Leading the “I’m really worried” list are James Comey, John Brennan, James Clapper, Loretta Lynch, and their senior aides, all political appointees. They expected Hillary Clinton to win in 2016 and bury any traces of malfeasance, just as they had buried hers. It didn’t work out that way.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/05/28/a_hard_rains_gonna_fall_on_obamas_bad_cops_and_spies_140429.html

God I so wish the DemoRATS would hurry up with this impeachment. Once they do then the Senate does not CONFIRM the impeachment it would nullify President Trumps first term. Meaning if he wanted to President Trump could run for office two more times. God just watching their heads explode would be epic. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

God I so wish the DemoRATS would hurry up with this impeachment. Once they do then the Senate does not CONFIRM the impeachment it would nullify President Trumps first term. Meaning if he wanted to President Trump could run for office two more times. God just watching their heads explode would be epic. 

Not to mention some posters on here🤔

Could this be why the state dept is meeting tomorrow???

Judicial Watch announced today that the State Department provided a previously hidden email which shows that top State Department officials used and were aware of Hillary Clinton’s email account.

On December 24, 2010, Daniel Baer, an Obama State Department deputy assistant secretary of state, writes to Michael Posner, a then-assistant secretary of state about Clinton’s private email address:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/judicial-watch-court-forces-release-of-clinton-wikileaks-discussion-email-that-confirms-state-department-knew-about-her-email-account/