Ukraine Transcript Released

concha

John soloman is about to release a very informative article

Lots of reporters calling me after reference to my reporting in whistleblower complaint. Here's my response. I stand by my stories 100 percent, all of which are completely accurate and transparent. We embedded the documents and videos we collected in each story for all to see.

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

wtf are you talking about Tex??...it was confirmed..that's all..the investigation didn't even start yet...and your boy looks like toast this time Tex...hiding the transcript in a special server??...:$

OK u fucking idiot.  Here is out it works.  The whistle blower filed a claim it was investigated they found nothing wrong and it didn't warrant being sent up as urgent.  The dems and their spy didn't like that so they leaked it the the complicit press who made it a huge story.  If this would have been a DemRAT we would have not heard a thing idiot. 

9 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You got him this time numb nuts!!!😂😂

he got himself caught this time mam when he confessed that he spoke with a foreign leader and asked them to investigate his political opponent....open and closed case...he's too dumb (like you clowns) to understand he made a confession already!!...f*in moron..O.o

• Haha 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

he got himself caught this time mam when he confessed that he spoke with a foreign leader and asked them to investigate his political opponent....open and closed case...he's too dumb (like you clowns) to understand he made a confession already!!...f*in moron..O.o

Sure he did.  I know you're a fucking Welch but I'll bet you whatever you want that President Trump is re-elected. Now before you accept.  I am not GSB if you try and welch I will find you and I will fuck you up. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

OK u fucking idiot.  Here is out it works.  The whistle blower filed a claim it was investigated they found nothing wrong..110% WRONG and it didn't warrant being sent up as urgent.  The dems and their spy didn't like that so they leaked it the the complicit press who made it a huge story.  If this would have been a DemRAT we would have not heard a thing idiot. 

sure Tex..it's a big nothing burger....just more "fake news"...O.o

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Sure he did.  I know you're a fucking Welch but I'll bet you whatever you want that President Trump is re-elected. Now before you accept.  I am not GSB if you try and welch I will find you and I will fuck you up. 

LOL..sounds like you're in meltdown mode today Tex...LOL...just like Donny is...and you clowns should be...this isn't going away and people don't want to hear its a "witch hunt" anymore...Trump has told 1,000 to many lies to have any credibility...he can say "fake news" and "witch hunt" all he wants...it isn't going to work this time Tex...O.o

how many tumble weeds do you want to bet Tex??

10 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

and you and you fellow Trump clowns are way too dumb to realize he did confess to a crime...he just didn't mean to...but he was too dumb to stop his mouth from running...so follow your boy off a cliff Tex...M.A.G.A.!!....O.o

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..sounds like you're in meltdown mode today Tex...LOL...just like Donny is...and you clowns should be...this isn't going away and people don't want to hear its a "witch hunt" anymore...Trump has told 1,000 to many lies to have any credibility...he can say "fake news" and "witch hunt" all he wants...it isn't going to work this time Tex...O.o

how many tumble weeds do you want to bet Tex??

I'll take that to mean you're just a bitch who screams the sky is falling every day but doesn't believe his own bullshit.  Otherwise you would take the bet... unless you know you're a fucking Welch and is afraid.  Either is possible with you. 

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

and you and you fellow Trump clowns are to dumb to realize he did confess to a crime...he just didn't mean to...but he was too dumb to stop his mouth from running...so follow your boy off a cliff Tex...M.A.G.A.!!....O.o

Take the bet then bitch..  Unless you're scared? Again rhetorical question 

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

I'll take that to mean you're just a bitch who screams the sky is falling every day but doesn't believe his own bullshit.  Otherwise you would take the bet... unless you know you're a fucking Welch and is afraid.  Either is possible with you. 

the sky has been falling the past few days...and will continue to fall until the criminal is gone...;)

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Take the bet then bitch..  Unless you're scared? Again rhetorical question 

yea...I'm going to bet some dumb red neck from Texas and think he's going to pay when he loses??...see if Mary Palm will take your bet...you can shake hands with her later...she's looking forward to it...;)

I told you......nobody listens but I told you. Biden is finished. Now that biden is done the focus will turn to Warren and here it is

Wall street democrats will either sit out or back Trump if the DNC nominates Warren

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/09/26/wall-street-democratic-donors-may-back-trump-if-warren-is-nominated.html?__twitter_impression=true

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

yea...I'm going to bet some dumb red neck from Texas and think he's going to pay when he loses??...see if Mary Palm will take your bet...you can shake hands with her later...she's looking forward to it...;)

Scared bitch.  I'm not the one the board knows as a welcher.  You are.  You're just a scared bitch. 

Simple bet I say he is re-elected name your bet pussy. Unless deep down inside places you try not to think about (your ball's) you know 2020 is a lock. 

Stop thinking about me beating off.  It's weird.