Katy vs Katy Tompkins

Texasfrog

49 minutes ago, On2whls said:

You mean the “vomit private” BG who did well when they had CA players that are now staying at home?  That’s right, you commiserate with the BG supporters when it comes to MD.

Yes, I mean vomit 🤮 Private BG  and their twin sister MD.   You both are one and the same to me.

SJB was tired of losing to DLS????  They were tired of losing to MD.  The coach took a look around at how programs were being successful in places like a Texas and just followed suit.

Just tired of playing 2nd Fiddle to DLS.  You know the one vomit 🤮 school they made movie about and who has long history of being the best in Cali.

St Francis has a crap load of money and is bent on spending it to earn respect.  I’ll bet you could convince one of your jugger-nots, to lure that 13u mentality team to Texas.  But, I’m sure UIL has already got a rule in place to save you the embarrassment.  

Hang tight - they might be coming to Texas next year with their embarrassing millionaire coach that dresses like he just got out of bed headed out to get morning paper in time for his morning shit.

BTW, what are you drinking?  I want some. I want to get out of my mind for a bit too.

Drinking lol -  you ever heard this song?  You might like it!!! 

https://youtu.be/zgd-tkjxQ94

22 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Thompkins=Trash 

I agree 100%....    Servite and Folsom = TRASH.

I mean both those teams got embarrassed by DLS and Bishop Gorman.

Almost all Polls have Katy ahead of DLS and Bishop Gorman...   "OUCH!!!"

PS..  I made this post just for you and knew it would only take a few minutes before I hooked you and had you on the line.. LMFAO!!

Katy Tompkins =  Servite and Folsom.  "wink-wink."

4 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

PS..  I made this post just for you and knew it would only take a few minutes before I hooked you and had you on the line.. LMFAO!!

Hook line and sinker - I meant to post that already

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Thompkins=Klein Oaks 2009

We all know how that ended

5 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Watch it frog - that dude has always liked your patented “wink-wink” lmao

• Haha 2

National Composite Polls. (10-2-2019)

#7-   KATY                    Katy vs Tompkins ???

#9   De La Salle             DLS vs Folsom 42-27

#21  Bishop Gorman    BG vs Servite  42-18

Oh boy... Jackcrack better hope the Katy vs Tompkins game isn't like 42-20 type of game.

I would hate to expose those top California teams like Folsom and Servite as "TRASH BALL!!"

LMFAO!!!

Hey Txball...    I mean does Folsom and Servite play defense?

Both let DLS and Bishop Gorman score 42 freaking points.

Any team that allows DLS to score freaking 42 points on them really doesn't play defense.

100% no way... no how should DLS be scoring over 40 points on any team that is worth its salt!!!  DLS offense isn't built like that unless it's playing against "AIR!!!"

12 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Hey Txball...    I mean does Folsom and Servite play defense?

Both let DLS and Bishop Gorman score 42 freaking points.

Any team that allows DLS to score freaking 42 points on them really doesn't play defense.

100% no way... no how should DLS be scoring over 40 points on any team that is worth its salt!!!  DLS offense isn't built like that unless it's playing against "AIR!!!"

DLS got beat at home vs East Utah who  lol

@Texasfrog   Help me understand something 

Trinity beats DLS and loses in the first round - Steeler says they are elite Texas big boy and had favorable match up vs DLS

Meanwhile Tomkins makes it to Regional Final last year and they are trash?  Fuck that candy ass Cali punk ass 

He probably never bothered to look at all the FBS talent at Tompkins or realize they made it to regional final vs  Westbrook last year and damn near won that game.  

Here is video of Tomkins last year vs WestBrook  

https://youtu.be/6Fe5JL7xYcw

15 minutes ago, Texasball said:

@Texasfrog   Help me understand something 

Trinity beats DLS and loses in the first round - Steeler says they are elite Texas big boy and had favorable match up vs DLS

Meanwhile Tomkins makes it to Regional Final last year and they are trash?  Fuck that candy ass Cali punk ass 

He probably never bothered to look at all the FBS talent at Tompkins or realize they made it to regional final vs  Westbrook last year and damn near won that game.  

Here is video of Tomkins last year vs WestBrook  

https://youtu.be/6Fe5JL7xYcw

2015 Trinity was much better than 2018 Thompkins.  GTFOH. 

You'd cry wolf if DLS played Thompkins.

2015 Trinity beat your state champ.  Who did Thompkins beat that comes close to that?

13 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

2015 Trinity beat your state champ.  Who did Thompkins beat that comes close to that?

I guess...You would have said South Grand Prairie was trash too.  I figure if Tomkins came very close to beating BWB last year that they might have moved to little above trash even in your book.

i forget whata football snob you are.  Probably never enjoyed some good small school football either.  My guess is you like football teams that you never had the talent to get on field with.

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

I guess...You would have said South Grand Prairie was trash too.  I figure if Tomkins came very close to beating BWB last year that they might have moved to little above trash even in your book.

i forget whata football snob you are.  Probably never enjoyed some good small school football either.  My guess is you like football teams that you never had the talent to get on field with.

Who did Thompkins beat last year?

Thompkins is a team that gets to the 3rd round because of the size of the playoffs, not because they're good 

6 hours ago, steeler01 said:

It’s not about that dude.  You acting like they are trash is just stupid.

They didn’t start playing varsity until 2014 and that was without Sr’s

right now they have numerous D1 prospects headlined by 

2021 5 Star SDE Tunmise Adeleye  - who who list of teams have offered 

2021 4 Star QB Jalen Milroy - committed to UT

RB - RJ Smith - reigning 19–6A offensive player of the year

I figure Katy will win the game going away.  The point is KATY is at the playing level of BG and DLS who put beat downs on some respected teams - Folsom and Servite - should we consider them Trash?  

Be real - Katy is good enough to beat some of the better teams in the country.  That doesn’t make everyone the play in district is trash.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

It’s not about that dude.  You acting like they are trash is just stupid.

They didn’t start playing varsity until 2014 and that was without Sr’s

right now they have numerous D1 prospects headlined by 

They lost to Katy by 53 last year.

Then they lost to Cinco Ranch by 25.

They are trash.

All the Cali and TX stuff aside, it really is a stretch to expect Tompkins to beat Katy or any other established quality programs in Cali or Texas given that the school is very new and doesn't have the tradition and pedigree to fall back on.  Pretty amazing at the run they had last year quite frankly.  They seem to be somewhat improved this year but have yet to play a quality team to get a good gauge on them.  The attached article will provide some perspective.  .  https://theoldcoach.com/archives/football/articles-football/behind-the-rebuild-the-katy-tompkins-story/ 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Txball...

No..no...no.... Servite and Folsom aren't trash football even though DLS and Bishop Gorman (NV) beat them easily.

But Katy being ranked higher than DLS and Bishop Gorman in every National Poll...  

If Katy and Katy Tompkins play to a 42-20 type of game.   That clearly means Katy Tompkins is "TRASH FOOTBALL"."

If Katy beats Tompkins by 30+...  I'll say they aren't that good.

But if Katy beats Tompkins like 42-18 type of score..     Well, if Tompkins is "TRASH BALL" that clearly means that Servite and Folsom are "TRASH BALL" too.