Katy vs Katy Tompkins

Texasfrog

18 hours ago, Texasball said:

I may stay another night down this way and go see this game myself.

i did see their is live stream

I don't go to many games anymore, but I'm going to go to this one. You pointed out last year that Tompkins is coming along pretty well. Seems that they have replaced Cinco as the 2nd best in the district lately. If Katy dominates, then the anti TX posters will say Tompkins is no good. If they play a good game then they will say Katy is over rated. Just the way it is on this board. Whatever, I'm going to go on over, grab some nachos and enjoy. Should be fun.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

I don't go to many games anymore, but I'm going to go to this one. You pointed out last year that Tompkins is coming along pretty well. Seems that they have replaced Cinco as the 2nd best in the district lately. If Katy dominates, then the anti TX posters will say Tompkins is no good. If they play a good game then they will say Katy is over rated. Just the way it is on this board. Whatever, I'm going to go on over, grab some nachos and enjoy. Should be fun.

I think Katy wins comfortably, Katy is very good up front and I think that is tompkins comparative weakness 

9 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

Bingo...  No win either way..

If the game is like Katy-45  Tompkins-17.

It will be.. Tompkins sucks and almost anyone not (Allen, NS, DV, SLC, Katy and couple of others) in Texas sucks.

If the game is actually played pretty close...  Katy 45  Tompkins-24... It will be... Katy HS sucks!

But lets not pay attention to what two teams ranked below Katy (DLS and Bishop Gorman) did to two of the better California teams  (Servite and Folsom).

4 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Bingo...  No win either way..

If the game is like Katy-45  Tompkins-17.

It will be.. Tompkins sucks and almost anyone not (Allen, NS, DV, SLC, Katy and couple of others) in Texas sucks.

If the game is actually played pretty close...  Katy 45  Tompkins-24... It will be... Katy HS sucks!

Why is this difficult for you to understand?

(Don't answer, I already know)

If I say that Tompkins sucks then that's not going to change whether they lose by 28 or 21.

They will still suck after the game.

On 10/1/2019 at 10:07 PM, Texasball said:

DLS who still has not won meaningful OSS game.

come to think about it  neither has MD.  Well unless you are willing to count SFA - start up program with mentality of these Youtube 13u travel teams. 

You can say a lot of shit but calling out DLS and MD, who have EACH won more high profile OOS games than state of TX combined is

a). Laughable

b). Ill advised 

c). Demonstrating horrific self awareness 

d). All of the above 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Pops said:

You can say a lot of shit but calling out DLS and MD, who have EACH won more high profile OOS games than state of TX combined is

a). Laughable

b). Ill advised 

c). Demonstrating horrific self awareness 

d). All of the above 

You go, pops!

Couldn't be more wrong, but you go..

• Like 1