Katy vs Katy Tompkins

Texasfrog

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

Katy by 20+ like every year. 

The Katy district sucks ass aside from Cinco for a couple of years

We'll see how bad Katy beats Katy Tompkins..  I think Katy is better than DLS and Bishop Gorman.

Bishop Gorman- 42   Servite- 18

DLS - 42   Folsom- 27

Like I said... I would take Katy HS over Bishop Gorman and DLS so you better watch what you call "Trash Ball."

I'm going to bet Katy doesn't beat "Trash" Katy Tompkins 42-18 like Bishop Gorman beat Servite (4-0) in California

The only difference is Katy Tompkins is like #50 in Texas and Servite and Folsom are borderline top #10 teams in California.

"TEXAS DEPTH!!"

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Loving this Texas vs Cali war 

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Texas blows Cali out of the water..  The only thing Cali has is two Mercenary All-Star "Recruited-up" teams that some of their blowhards  Peacock their feathers around and pound their chest about.

26 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Mater Dei and SJB running around beating up on nationally recognized teams has got their blood boiling.  Texans don’t care about MNC but a gazillian posts later they’re doing a pretty bad job convincing everyone of that.  

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Mater Dei and SJB running around beating up on nationally recognized teams has got their blood boiling.  Texans don’t care about MNC but a gazillian posts later they’re doing a pretty bad job convincing everyone of that.  

Wrong again...Most of us really enjoy them.  The hard part to figure out is - Why they don’t mean anything after Texas team beats vomit 🤮 Private California big boy state champion.  

We all know why the athletic transfer started in Cali.  SJB and MD was the ring leaders who was tired of playing 2nd fiddle to DLS who still has not won meaningful OSS game.

come to think about it  neither has MD.  Well unless you are willing to count SFA - start up program with mentality of these Youtube 13u travel teams. 

You guys really thought you did something beating BG few years ago after they graduated team better than MD has ever had....That’s right better than any MD team.  Then came Central Miami who traveled clear to Las Vegas and beat the same damn team. Thats right Public school 

Go spread the word to them vomit 🤮 Private alumni at MD that Texas is not impressed - We think y’all are scared to come play these poor public school kids in Texas!  

You private vomit 🤮 teams want to prove something. Come prove it in Texas! 

That reminds me - you boys haven’t played Texas, Florida, Georgia-  Get yalls ass here next season and prove something!  I nearly forgot  SJB went to Florida and got beat by not so great STA team.

Just glad we finally had common opponent in the same year to disprove all this Mythical Bull shit about MD on this site by all the vomit 🤮 loving choir boys that tap their choir bells.

Duncanville will have open date most likely - needing to replace SJC 

The time is now to spend that private funded vomit 🤮 money on real game that can actually prove something!

3 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Wrong again...Most of us really enjoy them.  The hard part to figure out is - Why they don’t mean anything after Texas team beats vomit 🤮 Private California big boy state champion.  

We all know why the athletic transfer started in Cali.  SJB and MD was the ring leaders who was tired of playing 2nd fiddle to DLS who still has not won meaningful OSS game.

come to think about it  neither has MD.  Well unless you are willing to count SFA - start up program with mentality of these Youtube 13u travel teams. 

You guys really thought you did something beating BG few years ago after they graduated team better than MD has ever had....That’s right better than any MD team.  Then came Central Miami who traveled clear to Las Vegas and beat the same damn team. Thats right Public school 

Go spread the word to them vomit 🤮 Private alumni at MD that Texas is not impressed - We think y’all are scared to come play these poor public school kids in Texas!  

You private vomit 🤮 teams want to prove something. Come prove it in Texas! 

That reminds me - you boys haven’t played Texas, Florida, Georgia-  Get yalls ass here next season and prove something!  I nearly forgot  SJB went to Florida and got beat by not so great STA team.

Just glad we finally had common opponent in the same year to disprove all this Mythical Bull shit about MD on this site by all the vomit 🤮 loving choir boys that tap their choir bells.

Duncanville will have open date most likely - needing to replace SJC 

The time is now to spend that private funded vomit 🤮 money on real game that can actually prove something!

PS collect your 10k or so for playing and buy them boys real steak 🥩 before flying back to that vomit 🤮 private school 

Hey Txball.    It's funny that almost every Poll has Katy ranked ahead of DLS and Bishop Gorman right now.

DLS beat Folsom (Cal Top #10)  42-27   (15 point dif).

Bishop Gorman beat Servite (Cal Top #12)  42-18  (24 point diff)

So if Katy and Katy Tompkins play to a 42-20 type of game..   

I guess that makes Folsom and Servite (Cali Top #10 programs) TRASH BALL!!!!

The only difference is Katy Tompkins is around #50 in most Texas polls.

TEXAS DEPTH!!!!

Like I said early..   Katy Tompkins =  Servite (CA) and Folsom (CA).

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Texasball said:

You guys really thought you did something beating BG few years ago after they graduated team better than MD has ever had.

You mean the “vomit private” BG who did well when they had CA players that are now staying at home?  That’s right, you commiserate with the BG supporters when it comes to MD.

20 minutes ago, Texasball said:

SJB was tired of losing to DLS????  They were tired of losing to MD.  The coach took a look around at how programs were being successful in places like a Texas and just followed suit.

23 minutes ago, Texasball said:

St Francis has a crap load of money and is bent on spending it to earn respect.  I’ll bet you could convince one of your jugger-nots, to lure that 13u mentality team to Texas.  But, I’m sure UIL has already got a rule in place to save you the embarrassment.  

BTW, what are you drinking?  I want some. I want to get out of my mind for a bit too.