Katy vs Katy Tompkins

Texasfrog

8 hours ago, Horsefly said:

I was thinking of his brother Lindell. But if I had to bet, it’d be this kid.   

It would be a shame to see this kid leave... He should just to go the Public School in his zone (Highland Park) since they'll need a QB for next year.  

Saw him for the first time a few weeks ago against Trinity Christian Cedar Hill..   Kid has a good game.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Makes more sense then the names I was putting together. He’s moved oos to transfer already and came back? 

The only thing that is a 100% certain..   Mater Dei will be getting a transfer QB for next year.   But I figured they would just scan amongst the couple of 1,000's HS QB's in the S.Cal region and not have to come all the way to Texas to recruit one.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

The only thing that is a 100% certain..   Mater Dei will be getting a transfer QB for next year.   But I figured they would just scan amongst the couple of 1,000's HS QB's in the S.Cal region and not have to come all the way to Texas to recruit one.

Lol if you build it they will come! Imagine leaving tx to come play lil ol' California ball right? Haha. MD aint buying homes or paying parents salaries so if somebody were to move from tx that's a big family decision not just a kid that wants to come play football. Haven't heard a thing about  a qb from texas transferring. MD's qb coach Taylor Kelly, ex ASU starter, and guy that trained some quarterbacks for this years NFL combine is pretty good at what he does if I must say lol..  can't blame anybody for wanting to get coached up by him! Gotta see how it plays out then we can talk.

13 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

LMAO.. the idiot clown talks about rudimentary offense..  I guess his completely forgotten about the California Flag-ship program over the last 25 years and the "VEER" they run.

But nobody claims that it's sophisticated. Unlike you jokers who make Katy's I-form into the Rosetta Stone of offenses.

7 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Lol if you build it they will come! Imagine leaving tx to come play lil ol' California ball right? Haha. MD aint buying homes or paying parents salaries so if somebody were to move from tx that's a big family decision not just a kid that wants to come play football. Haven't heard a thing about  a qb from texas transferring. MD's qb coach Taylor Kelly, ex ASU starter, and guy that trained some quarterbacks for this years NFL combine is pretty good at what he does if I must say lol..  can't blame anybody for wanting to get coached up by him! Gotta see how it plays out then we can talk.

LMAO...  MD just puts them on athletic scholarship.

Athletic Scholarship =  Recruiting.

PS.  Please don't give me some smoke and mirror about how MD QB Coach is an Ex-ASU starter.   You just described 50% of the coaches (HC and Staff) around the State of Texas.  Most of them were College Starters and players too.

Your starting to sound like the old DLS dudes that always said..."We just train harder than everyone else is the reason we're better than everyone."    Like no other High Schools around the country were training hard.

7 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Also... So some kid (5-STar or 4-Star) that already has 40 FBS D1 (Mostly P5) offers needs more exposure for the College guys.

These kids today get all the college scout exposure time they need at the endless number of Summer Camps they all attend today around the nation.

That's another one that I always get a big laugh out of...

1 hour ago, Texasfrog said:

PS.  Please don't give me some smoke and mirror about how MD QB Coach is an Ex-ASU starter.   You just described 50% of the coaches (HC and Staff) around the State of Texas.  Most of them were College Starters and players too.

Your starting to sound like the old DLS dudes that always said..."We just train harder than everyone else is the reason we're better than everyone."    Like no other High Schools around the country were training hard.

You’re a funny guy. I’m positive you have your own agenda and didn’t see my comment for what it was and replied with whatever you’ve been coming up with all day lmao.  I said I don’t blame a quarterback for wanting to be coached by an NFL combine prep coach. Did I say anything about training harder than anyone else or did I say I understand why a kid and his family would want to get coached by Taylor and a staff that in 30 years has had all but 1 quarterback sign a division 1 scholarship. Just read before you reply weirdo it’s not that difficult. I’m sure 50% of hs quarterback coaches  (like you said, literally half😂)  in tx have the resume he does hahaha do the math and get back to me. You prove nothing by your comments, you speak in circles hoping to be heard, all to make yourself feel good inside haha. I’m sure Donovan ford’s entire family moved from your prized Allen program to California because he got his tuition reduced right? 😂 Jobs, housing, cost of living, challenges of relocating an entire family etc. Wouldn’t expect any of that to be in your thought process. You think MD hands out 100k checks to get a single family to come play. So dumb. You have an odd obsession with high school kids from California dude it might be time to take a step back. You’re starting to sound like that dumbass texasfrog. And so I don’t have to quote you twice, I didn’t say anything about exposure either. Nothing at all. So I’m glad you make YOURSELF laugh at that one because nobody else is talking about it lol. I’m glad you know college coaches recruit at the summer camps as well haha you’re truly ahead of the game and way too smart for all of us! You’re pulling stuff out of your ass per usual. Talking to yourself to satisfy your own agenda once again. But real quick, can you answer a question for me? How many hours a day do you spend thinking about MD? 😂🤡 Maybe you should donate to the program because you love talking about the monarchs! If you donate enough, maybe we’ll come pay you a visit next year 😉😎 

50 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

You’re a funny guy. I’m positive you have your own agenda and didn’t see my comment for what it was and replied with whatever you’ve been coming up with all day lmao.  I said I don’t blame a quarterback for wanting to be coached by an NFL combine prep coach. Did I say anything about training harder than anyone else or did I say I understand why a kid and his family would want to get coached by Taylor and a staff that in 30 years has had all but 1 quarterback sign a division 1 scholarship. Just read before you reply weirdo it’s not that difficult. I’m sure 50% of hs quarterback coaches  (like you said, literally half😂)  in tx have the resume he does hahaha do the math and get back to me. You prove nothing by your comments, you speak in circles hoping to be heard, all to make yourself feel good inside haha. I’m sure Donovan ford’s entire family moved from your prized Allen program to California because he got his tuition reduced right? 😂 Jobs, housing, cost of living, challenges of relocating an entire family etc. Wouldn’t expect any of that to be in your thought process. You think MD hands out 100k checks to get a single family to come play. So dumb. You have an odd obsession with high school kids from California dude it might be time to take a step back. You’re starting to sound like that dumbass texasfrog. And so I don’t have to quote you twice, I didn’t say anything about exposure either. Nothing at all. So I’m glad you make YOURSELF laugh at that one because nobody else is talking about it lol. I’m glad you know college coaches recruit at the summer camps as well haha you’re truly ahead of the game and way too smart for all of us! You’re pulling stuff out of your ass per usual. Talking to yourself to satisfy your own agenda once again. But real quick, can you answer a question for me? How many hours a day do you spend thinking about MD? 😂🤡 Maybe you should donate to the program because you love talking about the monarchs! If you donate enough, maybe we’ll come pay you a visit next year 😉😎 

Build it they will come..

Translation:

Put very athletic football prospects on "Financial Aid" to attend Mater Dei and they will come play football.

Financial Aid= Athletic Scholarship ===  Recruiting.

Sorry.. I know the truth is tough to swallow.

Hurricane...   It ain't nothing personal.  It's just the truth.

I don't like IMG Academy.  But, they also don't hide who they are.

The New Jersey Private Schools have finally owned up (It took them awhile) but they opened up and admitted they recruit too.   It happened when Saf-Jabreel Peppers transferred from DBP to Paramus Catholic and it created all kinds of issues and finally everyone admitted what everyone Fk'n new.   They recruit kids (football players) to come play there.

What I don't like about the Trinity League (California SoCal Private School League) is the pompous arrogant peacocking that many of the Coaches (Rollins and Negro) do.  They try to act like they don't do any of that crap.  They don't offer Financial Aid (Athletic Scholarship) for kids to come play football and other sports at their school.

The arrogance to say at the Pre-Season Trinity League Media Days when the reporter ask all the coaches....."Could you all win the CIF Title without having transfers at your school?".......   and every Trinity League Coach raises their hands and says... "YES!!"   LMAO!!!

I would have a HELL of a lot more respect for teams like Mater Dei and SJB if they just told the Fk'n truth about what they really are..

"Recruited,  Athletic Scholarship, Teams."

3 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

I love how transferring to Allen is not really transferring. It's a move-in.

But simply being on "scholarship" which is really just a form of financial aid is equal to recruiting.

🤡

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

16 hours ago, steeler01 said:

C'mon man, you know there's a difference

We all do...Move in's are pot luck.  Recruiting is filling weak spots.  For example Allen doesn't have great QB right now.  I would imagine if they actually recruited the most important position on the field would not be their weak link.  Agree...Thank you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

We all do...Move in's are pot luck.  Recruiting is filling weak spots.  For example Allen doesn't have great QB right now.  I would imagine if they actually recruited the most important position on the field would not be their weak link.  Agree...Thank you!

That's why I say... You can pretty much bet your left-nut that Mater Dei will be getting a QB Transfer this off-season.   Probably starting Day One of the Spring Semester.