Edgewater 17 at Marietta 39; 4th

ATLien12x

5 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

After watching this game, these teams aren’t even. Don’t think it should’ve been a pick em. But I understand going into it we didn’t know that or what to expect with Edgewater

I got caught starry eyed. Lol saw Edgewater blowing teams out and drank the kool aid. 

Marietta beating national powerhouse SJP should have been the clue to go with them 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I got caught starry eyed. Lol saw Edgewater blowing teams out and drank the kool aid. 

Marietta beating national powerhouse SJP should have been the clue to go with them 

Understandable. Edgewater would beat a lot of Georgia 7A teams. They’ve got some talent and I like their offense. Just got out-talented tonight by a top GA team.  They’re not beating Lakeland

• Like 1

Just now, FootballGuy said:

Marietta will win tonight, but I still feel like they won't win state mainly because of their lack of execution in the passing game. Their receivers have a problem catching the ball, and that's gonna do them in. 

And they played a team tonight that can not rush the passer. They had ALL DAY to throw and still didn’t connect often

• Like 1

Just now, 954gator said:

Edgewater couldnt handle the pass rush.   They drive the ball the. Stall near the 20-30.  They missed their shots early.   They needed to get up early to have a chance.    

Yes I feel pass rush played a big role in this game. Edgewater could not get to the QB. Marietta often got to the QB

• Like 1