umpire

Umpire

6 minutes ago, Umpire said:

On a kick the kickoff. Team A kicks off to Team B  During the Kick we Have a Personal foul On Team A ... like I said During the kick, on the run back

Team A fumbles recovered by Team B What in the Sam Kiddie up do we have???  Re kick back 15? 

Apparently we have what you call a 'one post wonderboy'….

Team A cannot fumble a ball they do not possess...

Image result for Sam Kiddie

maybe try putting  another quarter in....

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Umpire said:

On a kick the kickoff. Team A kicks off to Team B  During the Kick we Have a Personal foul On Team A ... like I said During the kick, on the run back

Team A fumbles recovered by Team B What in the Sam Kiddie up do we have???  Re kick back 15? 

You're the umpire... Why don't you and the rest of the zebras huddle up in the middle of the field and come up with the right answer and post it for us laymen to fuss about like every other umpire in high school football.

• Haha 4

56 minutes ago, Umpire said:

Shelly sells seashells down by the seashore... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Damn Hawg, I was tripping, Legit thought the NFL was in a replay timeout and They logged in to PrepGridiron to ask the Gurus what they they think before they make the Call and y’all troll the guy

He's an umpire on a football officiating crew. He's practically the least important official in an officiating crew. Then he comes on here with a lot of football fans... I mean, football fans already know that the officials don't know how to do they're job correctly or efficiently. Always fucking up the flow of the game with stupid little huddles to discuss the girl in the front row before throwing some silly hand gesture like the guy just farted or something. Don't get me started on the inadvertant whistles! >:(

Just let the kids play. xD

• Haha 1