DBP 35 at SJR 14 (Happy GSB?)

I AM IRONMAN

11 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Imagine in the post season bosco switches it up and runs the wildcat with Berger and Kyle and runs the table in G4

we sized the league up and like what we see.  soft mofos who believe their newspaper clippings.

we're keeping Berger healthy for the AA game in January.  Kyle can TCB for us--that cat doesn't need blocking.

10 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Totally wrong message to send. Great high School football atmosphere kids busting their ass all week long and you'll just sit down for the playoffs. Totally disagree what the hell has happened to Bosco they do that

i was fooling around

Joes would score 100 against Freshmen mixed in with starters.  we'll have a tough enough time against Joes unhealty

but we MIGHT be able to beat them 1x.  I've watched Bosco enough.  it's possible.  if for some crazy reason we win tomorrow, we ain't gonna win in the playoffs.  Joes will never allow that.  so, we have to Jap them in the playoffs.

and stop giving me thumbs down--that's makes warnings a bit easier to give and then the eventual ban is never far off

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

It's about the playoffs in NJ esp for the sig teams that know they are going to be in the playoffs 

we have 2 wins.  and the almosts don't count. i'm not even sure we're in the playoffs. 

we have to try to win.  and if we do, we can heckle them forever about it

the larger issue, which I'd like you to focus on, instead of on Rep Cummings, is how do we get the recruits back.  do we tell them that they'll be in Jabrill Peppers's next rap video?  they can miss 2 practices a week?  Swedish massages?  payoffs?  car leases?  asst-coaching jobs?  nothing is off limits.  and write it down, cause we all forget stuff

5 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

we have 2 wins.  and the almosts don't count. i'm not even sure we're in the playoffs. 

we have to try to win.  and if we do, we can heckle them forever about it

the larger issue, which I'd like you to focus on, instead of on Rep Cummings, is how do we get the recruits back.  do we tell them that they'll be in Jabrill Peppers's next rap video?  they can miss 2 practices a week?  Swedish massages?  payoffs?  car leases?  asst-coaching jobs?  nothing is off limits.  and write it down, cause we all forget stuff

You cant. Bosco chose the roads of academia over the roads of ballers 

9 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

this is asinine. you as usual are  so wrong again.  Did you play football at one of these schools...NO......enough said.  

I never said I did. Would u rather win a meaningless regular season game or beat a team in the playoffs where u can end their season. I'd rather send a team packing and end their season

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I never said I did. Would u rather win a meaningless regular season game or beat a team in the playoffs where u can end their season. I'd rather send a team packing and end their season

exactly...YOU NEVER PLAYED at these schools.  everything else you say means nothing,,,,you want to beat your rivals at every chance.  I can tell you the kids at SJR want to run over Bosco..and vice versa...your mentality ...is the loser mentality...you play to win every game...period.  

1 minute ago, SJR89 said:

exactly...YOU NEVER PLAYED at these schools.  everything else you say means nothing,,,,you want to beat your rivals at every chance.  I can tell you the kids at SJR want to run over Bosco..and vice versa...your mentality ...is the loser mentality...you play to win every game...period.  

Ok so win a regular season game and if u lose in the playoffs it will hurt so much more. See people shit on spp schedule but they do it right. They skate thru the regular season and are nice and healthy going into the playoffs were it matters 

17 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Ok so win a regular season game and if u lose in the playoffs it will hurt so much more. See people shit on spp schedule but they do it right. They skate thru the regular season and are nice and healthy going into the playoffs were it matters 

so since 2008 when Hansen started to schedule SJR on a regular basis and was forced by the league eventually as well to play in the BNU...they have played 11 times 

SJR is 9-2 in that time period vs SPP.   and SPP adding cream puffs wherever they can....thats worked out great

19 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

so since 2008 when Hansen started to schedule SJR on a regular basis and was forced by the league eventually as well to play in the BNU...they have played 11 times 

SJR is 9-2 in that time period vs SPP.   and SPP adding cream puffs wherever they can....thats worked out great

Spp does have more g4 titles than sjr sp yep it's worked. And yes g4 title is the only title that matters 

This is how I'll equate it yanks won over 100 games this year. When they get knocked out by the Astros nobody is gonna care about those 100 plus wins 

17 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Spp does have more g4 titles than sjr sp yep it's worked. And yes g4 title is the only title that matters 

This is how I'll equate it yanks won over 100 games this year. When they get knocked out by the Astros nobody is gonna care about those 100 plus wins 

since you did not play your randon ass thought means nothing......our  19 State Championships are that....State Championships...whether 3  or 4.  I have Two you have none.  there is also that...

4 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

since you did not play your randon ass thought means nothing......our  19 State Championships are that....State Championships...whether 3  or 4.  I have Two you have none.  there is also that...

Ok but nobody gives a damn about any of the group 3 championships. You could have 100 of them. No fault of your own or SJR but group 4 is the championship everyone in jersey pays attention too and you know that

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Ok but nobody gives a damn about any of the group 3 championships. You could have 100 of them. No fault of your own or SJR but group 4 is the championship everyone in jersey pays attention too and you know that

once again..do not really care your thoughts here on this....which is blather....whether we win in 3 or 4 and are number #1 in the state that is the goal every year for SJR .   

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

It's about the playoffs in NJ esp for the sig teams that know they are going to be in the playoffs 

No, its about PRIDE and being the very best you can be (well for some programs). Are you really a state champ if you go 0-9, then win 4 games in the playoffs because your opponents were hurt? You're not a state champ you're a tournament winner. Your jackets says 4-9 state champions??? We have to strive for more as a community/ society. The bar is soooo fkn low these days. To each is own,  but i want more for my children 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, StJoesFanboy said:

Give hm 2 4* OL, and see what he does.  Give Joes' RBs Bosco's OL, an they'll run like they did against SFA.

What does that have to do with the coach giving him less carries? You stink of jealousy bro. Kyle and jalen do just fine behind that bosco line. Jalen avgs 7yds per carry so wtf does the ranking of his line have to do with the distribution of carries??

This is why i ignore you when quoting me. You border the line between uninformed and stupidity. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

No, its about PRIDE and being the very best you can be (well for some programs). Are you really a state champ if you go 0-9, then win 4 games in the playoffs because your opponents were hurt? You're not a state champ you're a tournament winner. Your jackets says 4-9 state champions??? We have to strive for more as a community/ society. The bar is soooo fkn low these days. To each is own,  but i want more for my children 

Who puts their record on their jacket?? It would say state champs 

43 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

What does that have to do with the coach giving him less carries? You stink of jealousy bro. Kyle and jalen do just fine behind that bosco line. Jalen avgs 7yds per carry so wtf does the ranking of his line have to do with the distribution of carries??

This is why i ignore you when quoting me. You border the line between uninformed and stupidity. 

Ever since you said that Bosco had more talent than Zaga and that that game's outcome came down to halftime adjustments, I just had to pay attention.  What border was that doozy near?

You posed a fair question:  What does a very-good-to-premier OL vs a solid OL have to do with a running game and the carries RBs get? 

Bosco's QB for 2 and 1/2 yrs has been ...?  Developing and now replaced--let's put it that way.  So, the passing game wasn't how you had wanted to go for the most part, and I think defenses might have picked up on that and cheated just a bit.  Bosco has had and has no FBS, 6'2 WRs or anything close to what Joes or SPP has.  So, that makes life a bit more difficult, too.  Bosco has the best backfield in NJ easily, and perhaps the best even w/in larger geographic areas; so, you'd think running more than usual makes sense.  Berger is a 4* and top-150 ESPN recruit, among other accolades, and so he's definitely one option.  Kyle admittedly grabs some carries that Berger w/ a FB might have gotten, but nevertheless, with no historic passing game, you'd think you'd run each 20x times a game with an OL that enabled that, given the limited passing options  Unless, of course, that running 2 studs more than usual is not going to work out due to maybe no holes probably given that the OL possesses no FBS-caliber OLmen, let alone 4*s.

I confess, I can't answer your question--it's a toughie.

So, to sum up, I'm cowardly, envious, stupid, and uninformed.  That doesn't bode well for me unless I'm living in a state of bliss.  Please don't ignore me, though--you're all I got.  Now's not the time the abandon a challenging project.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Exactly it doesnt make sense to play the rest of the year. They are in the playoffs. Beat them when it counts

as an nfl coach once said, you play to win the game.  That means using your best players, giving it your best shot.  Otherwise you're just playing meaningless scrimmages half the season or more.

• Like 2