DeMatha 26 vs Gonzaga 28 (F)

BigDrop

1stAmendmentSports.com on YouTube.

Absolutely superb color and definition watching this on a 65” smart tv.

Gonzaga has an extraordinary “stadium” in downtown Washington several blocks from the U. S. Capitol. Literally there are people on rooftops and balconies which crowd the field.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, old_e said:

Tough match.  Should be a really good game. 

Interesting matchup...both games last year were decided on the last play of the game...DeMatha's regular season win in several overtimes and Gonzaga's championship win on the Hail Mary. Gonzaga had very little success throwing against GC (less than 100 yards) and I don't think they can win this one just on the ground. I'd guess DeMatha in a relatively low scoring game...like 20 - 14.

54 minutes ago, WCACguy said:

Interesting matchup...both games last year were decided on the last play of the game...DeMatha's regular season win in several overtimes and Gonzaga's championship win on the Hail Mary. Gonzaga had very little success throwing against GC (less than 100 yards) and I don't think they can win this one just on the ground. I'd guess DeMatha in a relatively low scoring game...like 20 - 14.

Agreed. It is going to be a close game.  Will depend on who wants it more. 

Broadcast has started (@1:50).  Go on YouTube.com and then search 1stAmendmentSports.  It will bring up the link which will connect you with the game.

Professional quality commentary-on what should be an excellent broadcast.  And, yes, on a 65” inch smart tv it is superb quality in full HD.