Ruskies, Ruskies everywhere ...

Bormio

51 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Now Hillary says Tulsi is a Russian plant to get Trump re-elected.  And y’all say Trump is out of touch with reality.

Good effin’ grief. Additional evidence as to what the left is all about now. They are going to ride this Russia hoax to the end, and it doesn’t matter that pretty much everyone in America (left a right) knows it’s BS. Like many former dems, I will never ever ever vote for a dem as long as the party is in it’s current state. Ever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

...They are going to ride this Russia hoax to the end, and it doesn’t matter that pretty much everyone in America (left a right) knows it’s BS. ...

Nothing hoaxy about it.  Russia directed a disinformation campaign  to hurt Hillary Clinton and favor Donald Trump. 

It's in the Mueller report.  I know you didn't read it and you certainly won't accept it.  But now it's in the Republican led Senate Intelligence Committee report released earlier this month too.  Unanimously signed by both parties:

"The Committee found that the IRA sought to influence the 2016 US presidential election by harming Hillary Clinton’s chances of success and supporting Donald Trump at the direction of the Kremlin"

Of course the USSIC has a bunch of recommendations, some of them kinda funny like this one:

The committee recommends that the executive branch should, in the run-up to the 2020 election, reinforce with the public the danger of attempted foreign interference in the 2020 election,

But clearly our president wouldn't do that.  Instead he's actively out soliciting more foreign interference in our election cuz he's a nationalist in every way except for when it comes to his own election...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Nothing hoaxy about it.  Russia directed a disinformation campaign  to hurt Hillary Clinton and favor Donald Trump. 

It's in the Mueller report.  I know you didn't read it and you certainly won't accept it.  But now it's in the Republican led Senate Intelligence Committee report released earlier this month too.  Unanimously signed by both parties:

"The Committee found that the IRA sought to influence the 2016 US presidential election by harming Hillary Clinton’s chances of success and supporting Donald Trump at the direction of the Kremlin"

Of course the USSIC has a bunch of recommendations, some of them kinda funny like this one:

The committee recommends that the executive branch should, in the run-up to the 2020 election, reinforce with the public the danger of attempted foreign interference in the 2020 election,

But clearly our president wouldn't do that.  Instead he's actively out soliciting more foreign interference in our election cuz he's a nationalist in every way except for when it comes to his own election...

100% manufactured story. The ONLY story here is the unethical, desperate, and un-American behavior displayed by the left/MSM for nearly a 3 years to undermine and overthrow a sitting POTUS. America is tired of it. You will see that I’m right when I say this come Election Day. 👍 The left had better hurry and manufacture another scandal that actually sticks, kill the economy somehow (which I’m sure they’re trying to do both) or it’s a lock in ‘20 for Trump. 👍

21 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

100% manufactured story. The ONLY story here is the unethical, desperate, and un-American behavior displayed by the left/MSM for nearly a 3 years to undermine and overthrow a sitting POTUS. America is tired of it. You will see that I’m right when I say this come Election Day. 👍 The left had better hurry and manufacture another scandal that actually sticks, kill the economy somehow (which I’m sure they’re trying to do both) or it’s a lock in ‘20 for Trump. 👍

Brother, I love ya, you know I do. Few people I'd rather watch a HS game with -- seriously.   

But if you are saying that, despite all the evidence to the contrary, including the evidence put forth by Senate Republicans themselves,  Russians interfering in our election is a 100% manufactured story, then there is not much more for us to talk about on this topic.  But I will leave you with this to consider - A tell tale sign that a person is a cult member or a conspiracy theorist is that they can't think of any evidence  that would persuade them otherwise... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

But if you are saying that, despite all the evidence to the contrary, including the evidence put forth by Senate Republicans themselves,  Russians interfering in our election is a 100% manufactured story, then there is not much more for us to talk about on this topic.  But I will leave you with this to consider - A tell tale sign that a person is a cult member or a conspiracy theorist is that they can't think of any evidence  that would persuade them otherwise... 

First off, Our Government is a conspiracy by definition...

From the day they first used the word...classified...

Quick question...do you think that those Ruskies had any greater influence than say....England, Ukraine, Italy, Australia, and maybe a few others?...

How about combined?

BTW: Legacy Administrations have 'colluded' with those Ruskies for decades....as part of their job, yet you want to impeach a potus for trying to flesh out if any of that 'collusion' had corruption (which it certainly wreaks of) because it happens to help him politically...

I can see why you are reading it the way you do, but that's a hard sell if you are looking for agreement...

just sayin'  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Troll said:

How so?

How so?  2 different definitions.

Quick question...do you think that those Ruskies had any greater influence than say....England, Ukraine, Italy, Australia, and maybe a few others?...

In what regard?  In what context?

How about combined?

BTW: Legacy Administrations have 'colluded' with those Ruskies for decades....as part of their job, yet you want to impeach a potus for trying to flesh out if any of that 'collusion' had corruption (which it certainly wreaks of) because it happens to help him politically...

How have they colluded?  Certainly not to help in winning an election.  Trump is not going to be impeached because he is trying to flesh out to see if any of it that collusion had corruption.  He will be impeached because he was trying to get a foreign country to help him win an election.  Something he has said himself that he sees no problem with.  And wouldn't tell the FBI if he were to be approached with dirt on a rival either.  

I can see why you are reading it the way you do, but that's a hard sell if you are looking for agreement...

You can see why he is reading it that way.  How?

Amazing that a 2 year investigation by the special prosecutor, our congress, intel from other governments and our own, every major media outlet here and abroad should have to sell the truth.  No matter how much one doesn't like it, it is the truth.

just sayin'  

Do you believe Russia interfered?  How are you reading it?  One would have to do some extreme mental gymnastics to explain how everybody is wrong, including the facts uncovered by Mueller and Republicans in Congress.  To get all these people to agree to continue a hoax is and should be a ridiculously high bar to clear.  

The only one saying so is Trump and those who are afraid to tell him he is wrong and instead just parrot what he says.  A handful of people vs the world-and the world has actual facts and evidence.  To see otherwise is to be led by an emotional want.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Brother, I love ya, you know I do. Few people I'd rather watch a HS game with -- seriously.   

If I do humbly say so myself. I am a person that isn't easily duped. I have a strong ability to think critically and (for the most part) without emotion. I'm a traditionalist who loves what this country was founded upon...the good AND the not-so-good. It's OURS to own. I fully understand how political environments shape the world in which we live. And like you, I didn't just fall of the turnip truck yesterday. I've been pretty much a lifelong dem before Obama. I even voted for Obama the first time. So if I was in your shoes, I'd be compelled to ask WHY did this guy leave the party and now feels the way that he does. Most liberals don't care what I think anymore. But what I do know is this. 1) Trump is unorthodox and is a "meanie", but he is doing a FANTASTIC job of what he was duly-elected to do by doing what's best for our country. And using the same metrics that every other POTUS got afforded to judge his performance, it's easy to see this.  2) After gathering all of the evidence in terms of Trump v. dems and evaluating it based on my morals, ethics, and love for this country, I have determined that politicians on the left are a bunch of lying, unethical, immoral, obstructive, individuals that will do anything, say anything, destroy anyone, cover up, dodge, dive, divert, use jazz hands, to push their agenda... and America be damned. And our debate on the Russia Hoax falls squarely in the aforementioned evaluation of the dem. party. I could easily argue that it's you lefties who are in the cult. Talking about what they refuse to see that's right before their eyes. But we don't need to go there. We'll just agree to disagree. 🙂

• Like 1

I honestly can't believe that we're STILL talking about Russian interference. Mind-boggling. The dems have ZERO policy. None. So we're just going to continue to hear about impeachment, Russia, Ukraine, bla bla bla. I know...let's talk about the costs for medicare for all and the green new deal and their combined 100 trillion dollar price tag. Oh...Elizabeth doesn't wanna talk about that? That debate was a shit show. No rational American is going to vote for any of those clowns. The left knows it, so I guess we have to just hold on for the ride until the election. The left has effectively shut down our government until then. 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

If I do humbly say so myself. I am a person that isn't easily duped. I have a strong ability to think critically and (for the most part) without emotion. I'm a traditionalist who loves what this country was founded upon...the good AND the not-so-good. It's OURS to own. I fully understand how political environments shape the world in which we live. And like you, I didn't just fall of the turnip truck yesterday. I've been pretty much a lifelong dem before Obama. I even voted for Obama the first time. So if I was in your shoes, I'd be compelled to ask WHY did this guy leave the party and now feels the way that he does. Most liberals don't care what I think anymore. But what I do know is this. 1) Trump is unorthodox and is a "meanie", but he is doing a FANTASTIC job of what he was duly-elected to do by doing what's best for our country. And using the same metrics that every other POTUS got afforded to judge his performance, it's easy to see this.  2) After gathering all of the evidence in terms of Trump v. dems and evaluating it based on my morals, ethics, and love for this country, I have determined that politicians on the left are a bunch of lying, unethical, immoral, obstructive, individuals that will do anything, say anything, destroy anyone, cover up, dodge, dive, divert, use jazz hands, to push their agenda... and America be damned. And our debate on the Russia Hoax falls squarely in the aforementioned evaluation of the dem. party. I could easily argue that it's you lefties who are in the cult. Talking about what they refuse to see that's right before their eyes. But we don't need to go there. We'll just agree to disagree. 🙂

I too was a Dem until Obie X 2. Couldn't get over the extortion on America and the Burned up Birth Cert he had to have remade. I did like his go green deal though.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

How about combined?

just sayin'  

Typically, when the US goes to work with another country to eliminate 'corruption,' the issue is handed off to the State Department Professionals to work with the country to install the processes, practices, and procedures to be implemented to prevent corruption.  In this case the President handed it off to his Personal Attorney (whom POTUS doesn't pay, but reportedly oligarch Firtash does) for specific information and talked about how the former US ambassador was 'bad news."

POTUS is using the term 'corruption' as a fig leaf to mean stuff that will benefit him personally.  POTUS is referring the President of a foreign country to work with his personal attorney to provide information on a political opponent. Rudy does not work for us, the American people.  This is corrupt (and illegal).

image.png.ab7c0e344274ebb07313e89bc45814b3.png

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I too was a Dem until Obie X 2. Couldn't get over the extortion on America and the Burned up Birth Cert he had to have remade. I did like his go green deal though.

He sounded like a good idea at the time. He had some good ideas. I didn't realize that he'd be the equivalent of a Trojan Horse though. When he (among many other things) started on the apology tour, dismantling our military while keeping us rooted in the middle east, beginning and supporting a war on cops, and more worried about transgender bathrooms rather than creating real jobs, I was done.  And it's clear as day as to what they're doing to the President. I want no part of that. None. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Do you believe Russia interfered? <<tried to influence yes, interfered no... learn the difference 👍 How are you reading it?<<just told you One would have to do some extreme mental gymnastics to explain how everybody is wrong,<<not everybody, just you and a few of your buddies including the facts uncovered by Mueller and Republicans in Congress.<<<Mueller went down in flames...did you forget???  To get all these people to agree to continue a hoax is and should be a ridiculously high bar to clear.<<a hoax?...which hoax was that ….I think there are about 532 of them running right now... did you fall for every one? 

From your question above, once something is 'hidden' as in 'classified' it becomes a conspiracy by definition...

so if your government operations are hidden from you, what do you call it ?

besides "how so"...

2 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Typically, when the US goes to work with another country to eliminate 'corruption,' the issue is handed off to the State Department Professionals to work with the country to install the processes, practices, and procedures to be implemented to prevent corruption.  In this case the President handed it off to his Personal Attorney (whom POTUS doesn't pay, but reportedly oligarch Firtash does) for specific information and talked about how the former US ambassador was 'bad news."

POTUS is using the term 'corruption' as a fig leaf to mean stuff that will benefit him personally.  POTUS is referring the President of a foreign country to work with his personal attorney to provide information on a political opponent. Rudy does not work for us, the American people.  This is corrupt (and illegal).

image.png.ab7c0e344274ebb07313e89bc45814b3.png

Typically, people don't get attacked when they ask where 300 million dollars of their money went...

before they give you 300 million more...

But if you are too concerned about 'orange man bad' to even wonder where your money went,

then I can see why you fall for BS propaganda...

Cute highlights tho....make them yourself?

22 minutes ago, noonereal said:

We all know Trump is too absorbed in himself to view the world realistically.

Hillary is just a bitter old hag yearning for attention. 

Both just awful humans. 

Trump is good man, doing a great job despite complete obstruction by the left and a 24/7/365 character assassination campaign  against him. And yes, Hilary is absolutely awful; a cancer. No argument here. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Troll said:

Typically, people don't get attacked when they ask where 300 million dollars of their money went...

But if you are too concerned about 'orange man bad' to even wonder where your money went,

In the wake of Richard Nixon a law was passed making it illegal for the President to ignore the will of Congress on appropriations, which is what Trump did all summer -- He broke the law.  Fortunately for you, you don't have to believe me on this.  You can watch for yourself as Trumps own acting Chief of Staff as well as acting Director of OMB, Mick Mulvaney, explains how this is illegal during his now infamous press conference.  He provides the statute number and everything.

Ever notice how Nixon is  the only president that compares to Trump?  You can be pro rule of law, or you can be pro Trump, but you can't be both.

4 hours ago, Troll said:

If you don't immediately recognize the document I highlighted, you aren't qualified to have an opinion on this topic, and I don't even have to bother to ignore you .  What I highlighted is also illegal all by itself.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

In the wake of Richard Nixon a law was passed making it illegal for the President to ignore the will of Congress on appropriations, which is what Trump did all summer -- He broke the law.  Fortunately for you, you don't have to believe me on this.<<golly gee, now how is it unfortunate for me?  Actually sounds like it's more unfortunate for you... You can watch for yourself as Trumps own acting Chief of Staff as well as acting Director of OMB, Mick Mulvaney, explains how this is illegal during his now infamous press conference.  He provides the statute number and everything.<<<Well you can watch...But I wouldn't think anyone is going to listen to your interpretation of the political propaganda

Ever notice how Nixon is  the only president that compares to Trump? <<<Actually I can think of a bunch more, why do you only compare to Nixon? At a loss for anything else? You can be pro rule of law, or you can be pro Trump, but you can't be both.<<because who said so......you?  Wwell that is rich...🤣

If you don't immediately recognize the document I highlighted, you aren't qualified to have an opinion on this topic, and I don't even have to bother to ignore you .<<<If you are trying to list your own 'qualifications' , and using this document as proof, most would consider that a failure.   What I highlighted is also illegal all by itself.<<<Oh so that's why he is in jail... oh wait...  

No worries...you might actually be right on one small point 🤣  

14 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

A tell tale sign that a person is a cult member or a conspiracy theorist is that they can't think of any evidence  that would persuade them otherwise... <<<just like 'Nixon' above 👍

14 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I honestly can't believe that we're STILL talking about Russian interference...you're right..it just a BIG distraction at this point...the Mueller report told us all we need to know about how IN FACT Russian interfered in our election..Trump won't let the Russia interference talk go..he's still grasping for straws and trying to place blame on Ukraine and not mother Russia...that's been Rudy's job the past 1/2 year.... Mind-boggling. The dems have ZERO policy....the Dems passed over 200 bills since taking over...they get sent to Mitch and he sits on them...the Senate republicans have no policies or agenda..None. So we're just going to continue to hear about impeachment, Russia, Ukraine, bla bla bla. I know...let's talk about the costs for medicare for all and the green new deal and their combined 100 trillion dollar price tag...or the price of drugs or infra-strucrure or gun control??l Oh...Elizabeth doesn't wanna talk about that? That debate was a shit show. No rational American is going to vote for any of those clowns. The left knows it, so I guess we have to just hold on for the ride until the election. The left has effectively shut down our government until then...Trump and the Republicans own 2/3 of the Gov't..they are not doing their job...Trump is too busy thinking about what he's going to lie about today to develop any policies...he's in way over his head...and the world knows it...like a majority of Americans.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Troll said:

LOL..so your going with excuse number 1??...Trump was concerned with how the money was spent??..that was his reason for not giving them their money when it was appropriated??...our tax money the house appropriated and he can't use to bribe a country to do what he wants...quid-pro-quo anyone??...or if you like the word "blackmail"??

I see you're very concerned about how they spent their money...and that's a valid reason not to give them military aid Congress deemed they needed yesterday??..no...it's just an excuse Trump threw out there and you jumped on...but I guess you didn't hear Mick Mulvany's confession??..that's throws your whole silly argument out the window??....once a Trumper..always a Trumper...🤡

31 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..so your going with excuse number 1??...Trump was concerned with how the money was spent??..that was his reason for not giving them their money when it was appropriated??...our tax money the house appropriated and he can't use to bribe a country to do what he wants...quid-pro-quo anyone??...or if you like the word "blackmail"??

I see you're very concerned about how they spent their money...and that's a valid reason not to give them military aid Congress deemed they needed yesterday??..no...it's just an excuse Trump threw out there and you jumped on...but I guess you didn't hear Mick Mulvany's confession??..that's throws your whole silly argument out the window??....once a Trumper..always a Trumper...🤡

well good morning sunshine 😊

giphy.gif

Quick question...where did all 'your'  money go??? 🤔

We know most went right back to US in the form of weapons purchases...and we also know millions went back to previous administrations 'family'  members for what appear to be 'no show jobs'...

So why is it you want everyone else to 'overlook' excuse number 1 ???

Any reasonable person would need to address that, before you can move on to the rest of the aftermath...

just playing ignorant again this morning? maybe try a different suit on today...

• Like 1