Another question for the hypocritical assholes...

NotBigdaddybloom

On 10/22/2019 at 9:50 AM, Nolebull813 said:

sounds like it’s Trump’s fault for not realizing that Muslims are nothing more than evil animals causing calamity and destruction on the world. 

Damn him 

Yes, let's paint a whole religion of 1.8 Billion with the same brush. Your hero Christopher Columbus sailed under the Spanish flag just as the murdering Conquistadors did while spreading Catholicism throughout the new world to the so called "savage" inhabitants. The whole of Christianity has killed as many, if not more, in the last two thousand years then any other organized religion on this planet. And all in the name of Jesus Christ, the savior. Ever heard the saying about "living in a glass house ?"......Hey man, your mountain cousins are calling from Appalachia awaiting your move. You said it was only a matter of time. They need your brain power for it's critical thinking.     

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Yes, let's paint a whole religion of 1.8 Billion with the same brush. Your hero Christopher Columbus sailed under the Spanish flag just as the murdering Conquistadors did while spreading Catholicism throughout the new world to the so called "savage" inhabitants. The whole of Christianity has killed as many, if not more, in the last two thousand years then any other organized religion on this planet. And all in the name of Jesus Christ, the savior. Ever heard the saying about "living in a glass house ?"......Hey man, your mountain cousins are calling from Appalachia awaiting your move. You said it was only a matter of time. They need your brain power for it's critical thinking.     

Well conquistador is Spanish for conqueror. And to the conquerors go the spoils. Your Muslim brethren are just murdering goat humping assholes like you leftists.

• Haha 2

Dan, it sounds like you are using something that may or may not have happened 2,000 years ago as a justification on why Muslims and Muslims only make they entire Middle East an unlivable war zone. 

Is there a quota? If Christians killed X amount of people’s millenniums ago, then it’s ok for Muslims to kill that many today. 

I guess Dan looks at the current democrat party as a bunch of KKK wizards since they founded the group. 

47 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

This list would be 25 pages if we documented all of the "etc". 

Exactly. They are not allies of this country. Many of them have infiltrated our military our government our schools etc. Bush should have had balls after 9/11 and rounded them up in this country just like the Japanese in WW2. 

I'm not sure that we should have rounded them up. I do think we are better than that. But I see your point. But I would say that if I as an American lived in another country, and America "did something to some people", I would mind my Ps and Qs, and DENOUCE what happened. And if I was a Christian (which I am) living in a muslim-dominant country and "some people did something to somebody", I would once again REALLY mind my Ps and Qs...as a well as DENOUNCE what had happened. Of course in a muslin dominant country I'd be killed anyways, but that's a story for another day. It seems as though (in general) that the muslim community in America doesn't denounce these atrocities. 

On 10/24/2019 at 7:47 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Dan, it sounds like you are using something that may or may not have happened 2,000 years ago as a justification on why Muslims and Muslims only make they entire Middle East an unlivable war zone. 

Is there a quota? If Christians killed X amount of people’s millenniums ago, then it’s ok for Muslims to kill that many today. 

I guess Dan looks at the current democrat party as a bunch of KKK wizards since they founded the group. 

Your comprehension level is very low !  I said OVER the last two thousand years which Religion has killed more humans then Christians ?   Who killed witches here in the 1600's ?  Blacks in South Africa ? People of color in Australia ?  Native peoples of North, Central, and South America ? Jews in WWII ? Is Muslim Sunni's killing Muslim Shiites any crazier then Protestants and Catholics killing each other on the other side of the Atlantic ? IMO fundamentalist Christians = fundamentalist Muslims. Both SUCK. Neither wacko group is morally superior to the other. They both kill in the name of their GOD. And fuck you phony message board Christians. The things you write about people other then yourself's is sickening and despicable . What God teaches the "hate" you and your clown posse spew everyday ?  If there was a hell, all you A-holes will certainly be going there, BET THAT.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Your comprehension level is very low !  I said OVER the last two thousand years which Religion has killed more humans then Christians ?   Who killed witches here in the 1600's ?  Blacks in South Africa ? People of color in Australia ?  Native peoples of North, Central, and South America ? Jews in WWII ? Is Muslim Sunni's killing Muslim Shiites any crazier then Protestants and Catholics killing each other on the other side of the Atlantic ? IMO fundamentalist Christians = fundamentalist Muslims. Both SUCK. Neither wacko group is morally superior to the other. They both kill in the name of their GOD. And fuck you phony message board Christians. The things you write about people other then yourself's is sickening and despicable . What God teaches the "hate" you and your clown posse spew everyday ?  If there was a hell, all you A-holes will certainly be going there, BET THAT.

Nice work Dan.  100% nailed it.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1