Breaking News...Trump Building a Wall in Colorado

stanscript

17 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I'm sure you mocked the half Kenyan muslim when he said, "I've visited  57 states."

I didn't say anything about mocking anyone. I said defending the President for his comment because "he was joking" is disingenuous.

Are you saying Nolebull is fine with pretending the President was joking, because another President at some time said something incorrect? Perhaps Nolebull should have said Trump fucked up, just as other presidents before him have. But to say Trump was joking? That's childish, especially after accusing others of eating whatever the MSM spews at us.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

They are beyond reasoning with.

Please expand.

Did I mock the Colorado Wall comment? No.

Did I claim Obama "was joking" about 57 states? No.

I said Nolebull swung and missed at his attempt to brush a foolish comment aside as being just a joke.

How is bringing up something someone said years ago considered solid "reasoning" in a discussion about a poster who claimed the current President was joking yesterday?

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

So sorry your feeling were hurt..hurry and run to your safe space with your blankey.

#pussificationofamerica

LOL..yea..I guess you're a tough guy/mam because you call people names huh??...wow!...and the more you call people names the tougher you are??...is that how it works??...#faketoughguys...🤡

13 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Please expand.

I said Nolebull swung and missed at his attempt to brush a foolish comment aside as being just a joke.

How is bringing up something someone said years ago considered solid "reasoning" in a discussion about a poster who claimed the current President was joking yesterday?

LOL...don't hold your breath waiting for and answer from the resident cheerleader...she posts dumb one-liners she hears from Hannity..she has no clue about the issues....😔

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If they’re being maligned and lied about, they sure as hell can! 

yea....when your the Pres. of the United States??..no..you need to have some class..he has none...and you can't be acting like a child calling others names...not in the job description..in fact it demeans his Presidency....but you guys could care less....the more he calls others names and curses at his pep rallies the louder you clowns cheer him on!..SAD..is that what you call leadership??...or tearing a country apart??....😔

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Being the better person?? Like the Democratic party?? bunch of whiny little b****** that couldn't handle that they lost so they go after him 24/7. Yeah that's being the better person! God you are stupid and so ignorant it's painful.

LOL..that is the dumbest logic the right has out there..."this is all because they lost the election"...LOL..how f*in dumb are you mam?!....they "go after him" because he asked a foreign country to interfere in our election....see how that works??...it has NOTHING to do with losing the election...that's just a dumb excuse the right uses to defend Trump when they have no real reason to defend him...🤡

19 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..yea..I guess you're a tough guy/mam because you call people names huh??...wow!...and the more you call people names the tougher you are??...is that how it works??...#faketoughguys...🤡

Bitch you do it all the time and you're a fucking pussy. Tough has nothing to do with it. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...don't hold your breath waiting for and answer from the resident cheerleader...she posts dumb one-liners she hears from Hannity..she has no clue about the issues....😔

says the bitch who has a problem with people who call people names. Once again a sorry ass bitch DemoRAT demanding think and act like I do or else. 

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

yea....when your the Pres. of the United States??..no..you need to have some class..he has none...and you can't be acting like a child calling others names...not in the job description..in fact it demeans his Presidency....but you guys could care less....the more he calls others names and curses at his pep rallies the louder you clowns cheer him on!..SAD..is that what you call leadership??...or tearing a country apart??....😔

Fucking dems have been doing it for yrs. Deplorables, racist, Mentally ill, Uncle Toms, Sellouts and on and on and on. New president calls you at like you guys have done for yrs. Get used to it. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Bitch you do it all the time and you're a fucking pussy. Tough has nothing to do with it. 

LOL...and right on cue the resident key board tough guy chimes in...tough??..LOL...what do you know about being tough Tex? other then sounding like a tough guy seeing how many curses you can squeeze in a sentence...you're like a 4th grader Tex...🤡

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Fucking dems have been doing it for yrs. Deplorables, racist, Mentally ill, Uncle Toms, Sellouts and on and on and on. New president calls you at like you guys have done for yrs. Get used to it. 

yea..he does a great job calling people names!!....a real asset to his job!...people love it when he acts like a child and the world respects him for acting like a child....🙄

Just now, DBP66 said:

yea..he does a great job calling people names!!....a real asset to his job!...people love it when he acts like a child and the world respects him for acting like a child....🙄

Sure they do. China says hello bitch, so does Mexico, Canada, Japan etc.

Did you guys impeach and move him out of office yet? I thought you really had him this time. Guess not again. Maybe next time...next time

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

Please expand.

Not meant for you buddy..more so for some others

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Please expand.

How do you know he was being 100 percent super duper serious? Have you analyzed countless hours of interviews and speeches and have become an expert on his intentions? 

It was so over the top it could only be taken as a joke. Ass clinchers like you are naturally triggered by everything he says anyways. 

And he even clarified that it was a joke. Let me guess you believed him when he said it, but don’t believe his clarification? Just say you hate him and it doesn’t matter what he says, your gonna bitch about it. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

How do you know he was being 100 percent super duper serious? Have you analyzed countless hours of interviews and speeches and have become an expert on his intentions? 

It was so over the top it could only be taken as a joke. Ass clinchers like you are naturally triggered by everything he says anyways. 

And he even clarified that it was a joke. Let me guess you believed him when he said it, but don’t believe his clarification? Just say you hate him and it doesn’t matter what he says, your gonna bitch about it. 

That about covers it. Trump is no dummy. He knows exactly how to flare up the TDR symptoms in the libs. They fall for it hook, line, and sinker every single time.🤣

• Like 1
  • Confused 1