Breaking News...Trump Building a Wall in Colorado

stanscript

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..good one...did Trump break his sharpie out again to make things right??..O.o

He was joking for the folks from Colorado there. He is building a wall FOR ALL OF AMERICA! That includes Vermont, Iowa, Utah, New Jersey and yes, Colorado. 

I guess you guys got him now! How will he recover from that one!! 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He was joking for the folks from Colorado there. He is building a wall FOR ALL OF AMERICA! That includes Vermont, Iowa, Utah, New Jersey and yes, Colorado. 

no...it was just another lie Trump couldn't help himself from telling...he told the crowd what they wanted to hear...it didn't matter it was 100% bullshit....they loved it anyway...and cheered his lying ass on...like a bunch if mindless lemmings...O.o

Colorado Governor Has Perfect Response After Trump Says ‘We’re Building a Wall in Colorado’

J. Clara Chan

Donald Trump bragged on Wednesday that the U.S. is building a border wall in Colorado — a thing that is definitely not happening, by the way. But lucky for those left baffled by the mistake, Colorado’s governor had a pretty perfect response.

“Well this is awkward,” Gov. Jared Polis tweeted on Wednesday. “Colorado doesn’t border Mexico. Good thing Colorado now offers free full day kindergarten so our kids can learn basic geography.”

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no...it was just another lie Trump couldn't help himself from telling...he told the crowd what they wanted to hear...it didn't matter it was 100% bullshit....they loved it anyway...and cheered his lying ass on...like a bunch if mindless lemmings...O.o

Colorado Governor Has Perfect Response After Trump Says ‘We’re Building a Wall in Colorado’

J. Clara Chan

Donald Trump bragged on Wednesday that the U.S. is building a border wall in Colorado — a thing that is definitely not happening, by the way. But lucky for those left baffled by the mistake, Colorado’s governor had a pretty perfect response.

“Well this is awkward,” Gov. Jared Polis tweeted on Wednesday. “Colorado doesn’t border Mexico. Good thing Colorado now offers free full day kindergarten so our kids can learn basic geography.”

That was a lame response. Who said he had a perfect response? Some partisan hack disguised as a journalist? 

You lefties eat up whatever the MSM shits in your mouth 😂

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That was a lame response. Who said he had a perfect response? Some partisan hack disguised as a journalist? 

You lefties eat up whatever the MSM shits in your mouth 😂

Here's a "perfect" response for the lies told by Trump.  I don't usually believe Mitch McConnell but I do this time.  The important part is in the last 20 seconds of the video.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/22/politics/mcconnell-denies-trump-call-ukraine-perfect/index.html

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Michigan man and Ohio State guy are stranded on an island.  Fortunately a genie appears and tells them she will grant each one wish.  So they flip a coin - Michigan man goes first.  “I am tired of Ohio folks coming to our state, so build a 20 foot wall around Michigan”.  Genie says “Done”.  OSU guy’s turn.  “Fill it with water”.

32 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

"great" people don't call others names....:$

You are effing hilarious...and dumb. At every level of government down to you idiots on the street, Trump has been called everything under the sun. He’s giving back what he gets. I will always support him for having an actual spine. This is the political environment that YOU and your idiot leftists created. Enjoy. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The comment was that "we're building a wall in Colorado", not for Colorado. He went on to say we are not building a wall in Kansas, but they get the benefit of the wall that was mentioned.

Regardless of whether you are embarrassed or not that the President said it, to pretend he was joking is something someone would say who "eats up whatever the dude shits in your mouth."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You are effing hilarious...and dumb. At every level of government down to you idiots on the street, Trump has been called everything under the sun. He’s giving back what he gets. I will always support him for having an actual spine. This is the political environment that YOU and your idiot leftists created. Enjoy. 

of course a moron like you would argue calling people names is a good thing to do!...did you ever hear of "being the better person"??...or "acting Presidential"??....of course not...you clowns don't know what that means....O.o

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

of course a moron like you would argue calling people names is a good thing to do!...did you ever hear of "being the better person"??..of course not...you clowns don't know what that means....O.o

He’s done being the “better person”. Honestly, so am I. I support him 110%. You assholes need to be called out for what you are. We need to rid ourselves of the plague that are the dems in its current state. Trump is the only one that has the balls and the will to do it. That’s why the lying, unethical, immoral, deep state swamp and MSM are fighting like hell to get him out. They know it’s the only way to win. And the other half of America that are actually patriotic Americans that love America, and what it stands for and what it was founded upon, will gladly fight to the death(so to speak) to preserve the sovereignty and Constitution. You assholes are destroying America. NOT Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Being the better person?? Like the Democratic party?? bunch of whiny little b****** that couldn't handle that they lost so they go after him 24/7. Yeah that's being the better person! God you are stupid and so ignorant it's painful.

Exactly. The unethical left/MSM will do anything, say anything, and destroy anyone who gets in their way to oust Trump and threatens their narrative….America and The Constitution be damned. The left absolutely sucks right now. Everything about their agenda sucks. The misinformation that the MSM spews to the sheep...sucks. The way that the sheep act...well that sucks also.

Signed,

A former dem

• Like 2
  • Haha 1