Shadow Creek (TX)

Texasfrog

5 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Anyone that reads your posts enough knows what you say, without saying it. You've been called out numerous times for it as well.

that’s what I thought, you’re nothing but a coward to not stand tall and tell the truth.

16 hours ago, Horsefly said:

The majority of 6A is mediocre compared to the best in the class, the majority of 4A is mediocre compared to the best in that class, the majority of 3A is mediocre compared to the best in that class...

like I stated before you make a statement and think it’s profound and it’s not.  

9 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

A coward?

You avoid the questions and then use class by class. 

Tell us, where do the best from 5A stand in 6A. Top 25 

We'll hear crickets forever or a run around answer

I answered that already too.

Hell you can use calpreps, prepnation or HSFBA to see where they have 5A ranked in the top 25.  But as usual I'm sure you're clueless to how those pubs have top 5A ranked relative to top 6A

46 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Your grasp of Texas is very average.  

I Used the part of region 1 of 4A-6A as not being very good.  (Tascosa, rider, Decatur) You focus on just 5A and then claim it’s deep logic. 😂 

the truth is you have no idea and are just posting a bunch of stuff.   

Talk to DD @DevilDogsince you have all these examples, he’s knowledgeable in the game results between classes

I’ve wasted enough time thinking you had all this info. 

Yeah The smaller classes suck.   I won't engage in back in forth with what I know.  I don't talk about other States because I don't live there and see the games.  Big difference when seeing teams in person.

Remember all you heard was smaller schools in Texas don't beat Bigger Schools.  Remember in Texas 5A have 252 schools and they are ranked 1-252.  I have the Stats of those teams against 5A many in 5A ranked lower than 6A Counterparts and kicked their asses and vice versa.  No matter the spin Lufkin is 5A and give the Lobos hell yet can't get out of 2rds of 5A 🤣

A 4A team that is 4th in their District and 4-3 overall ranked 27th in 4A DI that does not include the 4A DII teams that would kill them is better than the 68th ranked team in 6A.  But no way Carthage, Argyle and La Vega could play with 6A teams 15 - 30.   What's funny Is the love these silly national rankings.  Look at Maxpreps Tx top 25.  #7, #10, #13, #14 #15, #19, #21.   Are all 5A except 4A Carthage and TAPPS. T.C. Cedar Hill.  3 years ago Carthage was ranked 68th in the Nation. 😎  No one watches more Football than @Texasball and I all classes and he knows more damn Coaches than anyone around.  We keep telling people the Landscape has changed.  Wait till you see the size of Carthage and their DI Ballers.  They damn sure are among the Top 30 teams in Texas as is T.C. Cedar Hill.  That Private School is 6A big and talented.  I hate National Polls but They can't have it Two ways.    Also Dave Campbell's have an all State Rankings for Members.   I know the 45th team in 4A is better than the 68th TEAM IN 6A.  CUZ THEY BEAT THEM. 🤣 

1 Katy 7-0 77.9 45.1 +1
2 Duncanville 7-0 77.2 33.0 -1
3 Longview 7-0 74.9 42.7 --
4 Carroll (Southlake) 7-0 70.0 37.9 --
5 Guyer (Denton) 6-1 67.6 44.8 +1
6 North Shore (Houston) 6-1 66.9 39.3 -1
7 Lone Star (Frisco) 7-0 65.2 32.2 --
8 DeSoto 7-0 64.3 32.5 --
9 Allen 7-0 64.2 37.2 +2
10 Aledo 6-1 62.6 40.9 --
11 Martin (Arlington) 6-1 62.3 40.8 +3
12 Rockwall 6-2 60.8 44.7 +1
13 Carthage 7-0 60.6 29.4 -4
14 Shadow Creek (Pearland) 7-0 60.3 20.9 +1
15 Highland Park (Dallas) 6-1 60.2 24.7 -3
16 Cedar Hill 5-2 58.9 42.5 --
17 Judson (Converse) 7-0 58.7 31.8 +3
18 Fort Bend Travis (Richmond) 7-0 56.8 31.2 +7
19 Ryan (Denton) 7-0 56.4 17.9 -1
20 Dickinson 7-1 55.8 33.7 +1
21 Trinity Christian (Cedar Hill) 6-1 55.6 32.1 -4
22 Midland Lee (Midland) 7-0 55.0 24.1 +2
23 Atascocita (Humble) 6-1 54.8 21.7 +3
24 Tompkins (Katy) 7-1 54.4 28.7 +3
25 Lake Travis (Austin) 6-1 53.9 27.0 -3

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Your stance is that the top of 5A is no better than a 1st round 6A team,  the liar Steeler strikes again. Gotdamn you have no integrity.  

Which is a lie

17 hours ago, steeler01 said:

My place and stance is this

5A isn't very good. 

You have two or three teams some years 4 or 5 that can play in the 3rd or 4th round if they get a good draw in 6A. Then you get the outlier years where you get the top team that can play with anyone. 

The majority of 5A is mediocre though.  Infested with 1st round 6A teams

That's earlier in this thread.

Are you using the Kermit tactic. If you repeat it 100x maybe it'll be true.

The top teams in each Class are way above the rest of their class and we have seen since the 5A Split with more inter classification. games they are closer at the top 4A-6A and throw in a really good 3A Newton.  When looking at the games it's pretty revealing.  Also the Privates have been a bridge as a barometer.

I am analytical and have that underwriter background.  I have a website that keeps this information and even the guys in State that are in the Know have seen the change the last 5 years especially with the boom in population.  

i am past the point of going back and forth.  It's like someone living somewhere else and telling me what the weather is like in McKinney every Friday.  If the argument is they can't beat Allen, N.S. and DVille then that proves they suck. Then 99.9999% of HS football Suck.  You can't lose to a 1st rd Playoff team with your State Champ destroying your State and declare 5A suck when that year E.T would not have won 5A and that was suppose to be the best DLS team in a decade. That's why these things are fruitless IMHO.   That E.T. team struggled with 5A Lancaster.  And N.S. was beaten by 3 teams that year and would have been destroyed in the other 6A classification.

I know the State and I am good with my knowledge of what I see in person.  But I enjoy reading the posts.  

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Yeah The smaller classes suck.   I won't engage in back in forth with what I know.  I don't talk about other States because I don't live there and see the games.  Big difference when seeing teams in person.

Remember all you heard was smaller schools in Texas don't beat Bigger Schools.  Remember in Texas 5A have 252 schools and they are ranked 1-252.  I have the Stats of those teams against 5A many in 5A ranked lower than 6A Counterparts and kicked their asses and vice versa.  No matter the spin Lufkin is 5A and give the Lobos hell yet can't get out of 2rds of 5A 🤣

A 4A team that is 4th in their District and 4-3 overall ranked 27th in 4A DI that does not include the 4A DII teams that would kill them is better than the 68th ranked team in 6A.  But no way Carthage, Argyle and La Vega could play with 6A teams 15 - 30.   What's funny Is the love these silly national rankings.  Look at Maxpreps Tx top 25.  #7, #10, #13, #14 #15, #19, #21.   Are all 5A except 4A Carthage and TAPPS. T.C. Cedar Hill.  3 years ago Carthage was ranked 68th in the Nation. 😎  No one watches more Football than @Texasball and I all classes and he knows more damn Coaches than anyone around.  We keep telling people the Landscape has changed.  Wait till you see the size of Carthage and their DI Ballers.  They damn sure are among the Top 30 teams in Texas as is T.C. Cedar Hill.  That Private School is 6A big and talented.  I hate National Polls but They can't have it Two ways.    Also Dave Campbell's have an all State Rankings for Members.   I know the 45th team in 4A is better than the 68th TEAM IN 6A.  CUZ THEY BEAT THEM. 🤣

1 Katy 7-0 77.9 45.1 +1
2 Duncanville 7-0 77.2 33.0 -1
3 Longview 7-0 74.9 42.7 --
4 Carroll (Southlake) 7-0 70.0 37.9 --
5 Guyer (Denton) 6-1 67.6 44.8 +1
6 North Shore (Houston) 6-1 66.9 39.3 -1
7 Lone Star (Frisco) 7-0 65.2 32.2 --
8 DeSoto 7-0 64.3 32.5 --
9 Allen 7-0 64.2 37.2 +2
10 Aledo 6-1 62.6 40.9 --
11 Martin (Arlington) 6-1 62.3 40.8 +3
12 Rockwall 6-2 60.8 44.7 +1
13 Carthage 7-0 60.6 29.4 -4
14 Shadow Creek (Pearland) 7-0 60.3 20.9 +1
15 Highland Park (Dallas) 6-1 60.2 24.7 -3
16 Cedar Hill 5-2 58.9 42.5 --
17 Judson (Converse) 7-0 58.7 31.8 +3
18 Fort Bend Travis (Richmond) 7-0 56.8 31.2 +7
19 Ryan (Denton) 7-0 56.4 17.9 -1
20 Dickinson 7-1 55.8 33.7 +1
21 Trinity Christian (Cedar Hill) 6-1 55.6 32.1 -4
22 Midland Lee (Midland) 7-0 55.0 24.1 +2
23 Atascocita (Humble) 6-1 54.8 21.7 +3
24 Tompkins (Katy) 7-1 54.4 28.7 +3
25 Lake Travis (Austin) 6-1 53.9 27.0 -3

Do you believe Carthage is a top 20 team in Texas?

The biggest difference between the 6A top 20 vs a Carthage is the guys upfront. There's a huge difference

8 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Which is a lie

That's earlier in this thread.

Are you using the Kermit tactic. If you repeat it 100x maybe it'll be true.

I'm still waiting on how you think those national sites having several 5A ranked in the top 25 proves your point.  And what does that have to do with your opinion about the rest of 5A?

4 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Because a class isn't represented by one or 5 teams. Simple

What does that have to do with your position of 5A not being very good? There are 5X5A teams in the top 25 calpreps ranking DD posted.  So that means to you that 5A isn't very good in the rest of the majority?  

Just now, Horsefly said:

What does that have to do with your position of 5A not being very good?

You're all over the place. I didn't use the rankings you did.

31 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Hell you can use calpreps, prepnation or HSFBA to see where they have 5A ranked in the top 25.  But as usual I'm sure you're clueless to how those pubs have top 5A ranked relative to top 6A

You used that because you refuse to answer and tell us your opinion.

26 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Thanks for not answering COWARD. 

They all agree with my stance, which you obviously don't. 

My stance, 5A as a whole stinks. Documented with many posts on this thread. 

24 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Your stance is that the top of 5A is no better than a 1st round 6A team,  the liar Steeler strikes again. Gotdamn you have no integrity.  

And another made up lie.

u

13 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Do you believe Carthage is a top 20 team in Texas?

The biggest difference between the 6A top 20 vs a Carthage is the guys upfront. There's a huge difference

Yes and you clearly have not seen CARTHAGE in person.  Size, freakish athletes and arguably the best coach in Texas.  As a matter of fact they are considered not just by me but many to the the States best Program.  They have a huge O-line 

P.G. a 4A school have 4 DI kids on Defense and are considered to have one of the best defense in State regardless of Class. You would be hard pressed to find 6A teams with those kids.  Carthage mauled them. I am not trying to convince you.  I see these teams in person.  T.C. Cedar Hill will give top 25 6A teams hell and Aledo the last 2 years are not the team that AMAT smoked. 

And no Carthage will not beat the Allen's and D'ville.  Right now they would be the 2nd best team in Allen's District and that is a fact and those 6A Schools all have big kids.  It's more than being big. 

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

You're all over the place. I didn't use the rankings you did.

But you felt those rankings supported your position. 😂 

36 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

31 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Thanks for not answering COWARD. 

They all agree with my stance, which you obviously don't. 

Just now, DevilDog said:

u

Yes and you clearly have not seen CARTHAGE in person.  Size, freakish athletes and arguably the best coach in Texas.  As a matter of fact they are considered not just by me but many to the the States best Program.  They have a huge O-line 

States best program in 4A. I have seen Carthage many times throughout the years, unless they look very different, then before, they're not a top 20 team.

Just now, DevilDog said:

P.G. a 4A school have 4 DI kids on Defense and are considered to have one of the best defense in State regardless of Class. You would be hard pressed to find 6A teams with those kids.  Carthage mauled them. I am not trying to convince you.  I see these teams in person.  T.C. Cedar Hill will give top 25 6A teams hell and Aledo the last 2 years are not the team that AMAT smoked. 

I'm not saying any 6A teams. I'm talking about the top 20 teams. 

A team like Cedar hill who Dave Campbell has 18th. Hell,Tompkins is ranked 22nd. You think Carthage beats them both?

Just now, DevilDog said:

And no Carthage will not beat the Allen's and D'ville.  Right now they would be the 2nd best team in Allen's District and that is a fact and those 6A Schools all have big kids.  It's more than being big. 

Their district is awful

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

They do, I don't pay attention to Calpreps. You should know that by now. I've only said it 1000x through out the years.

But I referenced prepnation and HSFBA too. 

Heres what I said about rankings and "no" Im not going to create a top 25 to satisfy you. 

16 hours ago, Horsefly said:

In the states top 30, 6A would have the majority followed by 5A with a smaller percentage, 4A even smaller and no one in the classes below 4A. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

States best program in 4A. I have seen Carthage many times throughout the years, unless they look very different, then before, they're not a top 20 team.

I'm not saying any 6A teams. I'm talking about the top 20 teams. 

A team like Cedar hill who Dave Campbell has 18th. Hell,Tompkins is ranked 22nd. You think Carthage beats them both?

Their district is awful

Sir if the 46th team in 4A can beat the #68 team in 6A which they did.  Yeah I am pretty sure Carthage will give Cedar Hill hell.  You haven't seen these teams up close in personal.  Cedar Hill QB would give them Fits.  Carthage O-Line would pound them and Surratt damn sure would out coach them in the 2nd half.  DO you have any idea how big Carthage is on the O-Line. #77 is a fully grown as road grater and those RB.s run hard as hell.  You know one is at Texas right now and was the best RB in State 2 years ago. His brother is their tearing it up going to Arkansas.  It's not the same old Texas.  

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Heres what I said about rankings and "no" Im not going to create a top 25 to satisfy you. 

Carthage and Argyle are damn sure top 30 teams in Texas which means they damn sure can play with the top teams. Argyle is some of the most physical damn kids in Texas.  Didn't their Lineman drag Desoto this year in a Tug of War competition 🤣But magically they can't block them with pads. 

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

And they have 3 and 4 teams. That fits exactly with what I said earlier.

That's cause you're a coward

17 hours ago, steeler01 said:

My place and stance is this

You have two or three teams some years 4 or 5 that can play in the 3rd or 4th round if they get a good draw in 6A. Then you get the outlier years where you get the top team that can play with anyone. 

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

And they have 3 and 4 teams. That fits exactly with what I said earlier.

But what does that have to do with the majority of 5A sucking?  Again you're not saying anything profound.  I stated already the top of each class is only run by 3-4 teams.  The rest are mediocre compared to those 4 or so teams. 

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Sir if the 46th team in 4A can beat the #68 team in 6A which they did.  Yeah I am pretty sure Carthage will give Cedar Hill hell.  You haven't seen these teams up close in personal.  Cedar Hill QB would give them Fits.  Carthage O-Line would pound them and Surratt damn sure would out coach them in the 2nd half.  DO you have any idea how big Carthage is on the O-Line. #77 is a fully grown as road grater and those RB.s run hard as hell.  You know one is at Texas right now and was the best RB in State 2 years ago. His brother is their tearing it up going to Arkansas.  It's not the same old Texas.  

46th team and 68th teams are usually crap.

Carthage won't schedule a top 20 6A team though

Just now, Horsefly said:

But what does that have to do with the majority of 5A sucking?  Again you're not saying anything profound.  I stated already the top of each class is only run by 3-4 teams.  

You tell me. You brought those teams up to prove a point and it hasn't swung your way.

Majority isn't 4 teams FYI.

17 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

They do, I don't pay attention to Calpreps. You should know that by now. I've only said it 1000x through out the years.

Who do you pay attention to sir!  i think all rankings suck. One of the reason I go out and watch all the top teams in the DFW and East Texas by classification and What I am seeing is not as wide as it once was.  It used to be a top 5A would Smoke a Top 4A even 6 years ago.  Ask Hutto, Marshall, PNG and others if that is true and then Newton comes along and smoke 4A teams that either beat top ranked 5A teams or lost close games.  Not the same state. Yes the truly top 10 stand alone but it gets cloudy wth 5A-6A and the Top 5 4A teams.  5A splitting have gave us a lot of inter classification games between the top classes 4A - 6A.