Shadow Creek (TX)

Texasfrog

6 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

You tell me. You brought those teams up to prove a point and it hasn't swung your way.

Majority isn't 4 teams FYI.

I'm the one that said the majority are mediocre. ive quoted myself numerous times already   

look, it boils down to you singling out 5A as if the meat of their teams suck relative to other class teams,  and they don't.  The meat from all classes are mediocre relative to the best.

6A Tyler Lee is vastly improved lost to top 15 Rockwall 35 -32 tonight and have been a handful in the same district as the Lobos.  

In bEast Texas we have a 4A - 6A cross classification reference.  Marshall began the year ranked top 5 in 5A.  Lost 27 -20 to 6A Lee  and was destroyed by 6A Power Lobos on the road 53 - 0.  Next week they travel to Carthage and get smoked 38 - 6.  Yet the have not lost to one 5A team in their district.  Carthage is one helluva program in the Piney Woods bEast Texas DNA size and speed. 

If Tyler Lee can play with a top 20 6A not one person in East Texas would say Carthage can't unless he is sipping on some Juice. 😂

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

I'm the one that said the majority are mediocre. ive quoted myself numerous times already   

look, it boils down to you singling out 5A as if the meat of their teams suck relative to other class teams,  and they don't.  The meat from all classes are mediocre.  

It boils down to me talking about the level of play of 5A as a whole. Not comparing them to any class or division.  Level of play of their teams as a whole

4 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Obviously the scores of the games I've shown throughout the years.  Guru posted the scores I've posted up

Like the Coronado vs Odessa score from 2018?  

scores aren't a standard, you have to have a standard in which to interpret the scores and outcome of games. Not every 6-6 team is the same  

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

scores aren't a standard, you have to have a standard in which to interpret the scores and outcome of games. Not every 6-6 team is the same  

There's tons of evidence to support 5A sucks, whether you want to acknowledge the data is your choice

Just now, steeler01 said:

There's tons of evidence to support 5A sucks, whether you want to acknowledge the data is your choice

You've provided very little and it's been addressed in parts.   The difference is you never have context nor perspective.  You just post scores without any or much observation.

I know you won't understand this but labeling something as "sucking" is subjective, meaning it's heavily influenced by tastes, feelings or opinions.  That's all you have...

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You've provided very little and it's been addressed in parts.   The difference is you never have context nor perspective.  You just post scores without any or much observation.

There's been tons of examples throughout the years,  you being an ostrich to the fact, doesn't change that.

The problem is, your Texas pride doesn't allow you to say 5A sucks

16 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

There's been tons of examples throughout the years,  you being an ostrich to the fact, doesn't change that.

The problem is, your Texas pride doesn't allow you to say 5A sucks

I won’t say it if I don’t believe it. 

You don’t watch much other than a few clips and running to maxpreps for scores.  you really lack overall credibility to affect my opinion on this topic.  Stick to Cali,  I’m sure you’re more knowledgeable in that part of the country 

53 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They are still kicking 6A Odessa's ass in 2019 yet Estacado a 4A DII Team 3 classes down from them beat Coronado this year.  Alot of this in Texas now.  Including 5A thumping 6A and not with top 5A teams but teams ranked outside the top 25 - 100 in each class and 4A doing the same;

In 2015 average 5A teams were equal to S.G.P. , E. T. and DLS per the games played. 🤣

SGP beat a 7-6 5A Abilene Cooper 36 - 30 in OT but Beat E.T in the 1st Rd who beat the Cali State Champ.  Again that is the greatest example of if 5A sucks what is one to surmise of this.   For context in 2015 Aledo beat Cooper 33 - 0 in the Playoffs and got smoked by Lake Ridge 42 -21.  More proof 5A was better than DLS and E.T that year Lake Ridge destroyed Lancaster 48 -27 the week after E.T. struggled to beat them 26 - 14.  

5A definitely suck 😂

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

They are still kicking 6A Odessa's ass in 2019 yet Estacado a 4A DII Team 3 classes down from them beat Coronado this year.  Alot of this in Texas now.  Including 5A thumping 6A and not with top 5A teams but teams ranked outside the top 25 - 100 in each class and 4A doing the same;

Of course, he’s not aware of this nor trying to track all the movement.  

I noticed he avoided your specific scores, none of it he challenged.  😂 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The population explosion has change the landscape.  5 years ago those  3 kids in Melissa's backfield would be in McKinney or Allen or Plano.  Melissa and Prosper are the next Collin County big School powers.  Hell Melissa won the 2A championship like 8 years ago.   They will be a 5A in the next couple of years and Lucas Lovejoy was a 3A a few years ago along with Princeton now 5A DI.  I watched Princeton Play Pittsburg a few years ago in 3A.  The Redskin lived there and kids all Princeton grads.  As was Prosper now they are Allen's biggest threat. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I won’t say it if I don’t believe it. 

You don’t watch much other than a few clips and running to maxpreps for scores.  you really lack overall credibility to affect my opinion on this topic.  Stick to Cali,  I’m sure you’re more knowledgeable in that part of the country 

Great, then there's no point arguing with you.  You bring up nothing relevant other than your opinion

I've watched tons of Texas football games throughout the years. Cut the bs with nobody knows Texas footbal if you don't agree with the mass, other than Texans.  That schtick is old to. 

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I noticed he avoided your specific scores, none of it he challenged.  😂 

I got the all the 4A - 6A scores that is tracked with all the teams with their rankings.  A few samples.  Clearly in Week 4 Cedar Park was a top 20 6A team. 😎 They beat a higher ranked 6A team much worse 

Look at this>  Looks like a 5A power beat an equally ranked 6A team worse. 🤣 in Week #4.  I got all the scores 

Week #4 
6A #20    The Woodlands (3-1)    Beat #153 The Woodlands College Park 34-7

5ADI #8    Cedar Park (3-1)    Beat #131 6A Katy Cinco Ranch 51-3

Proof I have this info all the way down to 1A;  Clearly a big difference in top 4A and lower 5A.  There are 127 5A DI and 125  5ADII Teams

4A DI #3    Waco La Vega (3-1)    Beat #97 5A DI Pflugerville 61-0

2A DI #2    Shiner (4-0)    Beat #14 3A DII Tidehaven 52-0

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Great, then there's no point arguing with you.  You bring up nothing relevant other than your opinion

I've watched tons of Texas football games throughout the years. Cut the bs with nobody knows Texas footbal if you don't agree with the mass, other than Texans.  That schtick is old to. 

I am not in the back and forth.  I don't even know the whole State and you would be hard pressed to find anyone that watches as many games as I do. 

Tell me who is gonna win State in each Classifications or who will be in the Quarterfinals in each class and who are the top 10 teams in DFW, GHA,  Centex and bEast Texas.   That should be easy.  I admit I can't name the top 10 teams in neither.  Because I haven't seen them all  play.  I can rank the top 10 teams I have seen this year.  I am actually amazed that others are so well versed in another State.  I follow Cali a little.  I damn sure can't name a top 10 in any State.  I can't rank Collin County other than Allen is #1.   Serious questions.  

Those that have crowned D'ville and N.S. should be aware of several teams and 5 are in the DFW.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I am not in the back and forth.  I don't even know the whole State and you would be hard pressed to find anyone that watches as many games as I do. 

Tell me who is gonna win State in each Classifications or who will be in the Quarterfinals in each class and who are the top 10 teams in DFW, GHA,  Centex and bEast Texas.   That should be easy.  I admit I can't name the top 10 teams in neither.  Because I haven't seen them all  play.  I can rank the top 10 teams I have seen this year.  I am actually amazed that others are so well versed in another State.  I follow Cali a little.  I damn sure can't name a top 10 in any State.  I can't rank Collin County other than Allen is #1.   Serious questions.  

Those that have crowned D'ville and N.S. should be aware of several teams and 5 are in the DFW.  

🦗 

6 hours ago, DevilDog said:

In 2015 average 5A teams were equal to S.G.P. , E. T. and DLS per the games played. 🤣

SGP beat a 7-6 5A Abilene Cooper 36 - 30 in OT but Beat E.T in the 1st Rd who beat the Cali State Champ.  Again that is the greatest example of if 5A sucks what is one to surmise of this.   For context in 2015 Aledo beat Cooper 33 - 0 in the Playoffs and got smoked by Lake Ridge 42 -21.  More proof 5A was better than DLS and E.T that year Lake Ridge destroyed Lancaster 48 -27 the week after E.T. struggled to beat them 26 - 14.  

5A definitely suck 😂

The idiot that goes by the name Steeler is a complete bafoon  jackass clown.   The Penis envy he has of Texas HS football is off the charts and has been for many years.

Hey Steeler, just go back to watching the few overhyped "Select All-Star Recruited up teams" in California and convince yourself that California is a great High School football State.

I mean take the idiot for what he is worth, which is about Nothing.   This is the same clown that will tell you over and over that Pittsburg High School out in California is a very good football team as their getting ass-raped by DLS again and again and again like 45-0.

Anyone that has an active brain-cell and knows football can see that Texas 5A's teams like Frisco Lone Star,  Shadow Creek, Denton Ryan, Highland Park, Lufkin, Lancaster and few others could go Toe-Toe and beat overhyped California teams like Servite , JSerra, Santa Margarita and Orange Lutheran.

Nothing special about those Trinity League teams except getting bent over 99% time by Mater Dei and SJB each year.

Steeler has had a super-sized Rod stuck up his ASS since Euless Trinity (TX) embarrassed his State Champ (DLS) team on National TV.

Servite, Orange Lutheran, Santa Margarita, JSerra =   Texas 5A football.

Please.. those California Trinity teams would have a HELL of a time beating Texas 5A's like Lone Star, Highland Park,  Shadow Creek,  Lufkin, Lancaster to name a few.

Let me guess... You're going to tell me those California Trinity League teams have more talent than those Texas 5A's..   Ha-ha-ha

9 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Which is a lie

That's earlier in this thread.

Are you using the Kermit tactic. If you repeat it 100x maybe it'll be true.

So now I'm lying when we have your posts as proof?  This is what i mean with you, instead of saying  you changed your postion, you claim the other person is lying.

23 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Why would I argue something I believe?

I believe that most of the 5A top teams,  are equivalent to 6A 1st and 2nd round losers at best. Not talking about a 2006 Trinity type team either. 

Most of the times you get a 3rd and sometimes a 4th round type of team team winning 5A and once in a decade a top 10 Texas team.