"lock him up"...

DBP66

12 hours ago, Troll said:

ACTUALLY....he won't say one thing on any policy....left or right...

He can't speak to policy...

You never noticed this????

can't speak to policy??..LOL..says the guy who communicates in goofy meme and silly gifs and likes go down Incoherent Rd. and play Judge Judy all the time!...that's what I notice Ronnie...I also noticed 66 seems to be taking up space in a lot of your Trump clown minds!...right Mjd33??..🤡

11 hours ago, Blueliner said:

He just parrots CNN talking points and the latest scandal high-points. I'm pretty sure that he realizes that he can't debate what's obvious to the rest of the world. So now it's just the ol' tried and true "Orange man is bad" response to anything and everything (with an emoji attached of course). 

he also like to play with the Trump clowns here and post (yes cut and past Mjd33) some of Trump screw-up and watch the clown patrol come to his aid and sell the souls and twist their logic to meet Trump's lies...and it never gets old!!...🤡

15 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

It’s comical the people that defend Obama giving Iran pallets of cash. ...comical??..that fact that most Trump clowns here think we gave them US tax dollars because that's the lie they've been sold...sad bunch of clowns...we "gave" them back money we "stole" from them...stop being naive and perpetuating a lie..🤡

God forbid they say just ONE time that they disagree with anything he did. 

66 has defended it numerous times on here. He’s so foolish. ..no..that would be you champ!..once again!

What’s even more hilarious is The Obama’s, booker, harris would spit on 66 for being an old white man if they knew it wouldn’t be on camera and had the chance. ...and Trump gives a shit about you or any other Trump clown here??..LOL..🙄

66 wont say one policy or action he disagreed with barry on..... a brainwashed useful idiot of the left. 

8 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

He is limited to copy and paste, reiterate talking points from Rachel Madcow, and refusing to buy a $15 pizza pie because trump jr said he would accept  dirt on Hillary in an email even though Trump won the presidency. 

LOL..nice!...so you know what the bet was about huh??..Don Jr. was involved??..that's a swing and a BIG miss!...you're full of shit once again champ!!..🤡

8 hours ago, Troll said:

LOL....Here's the rumor mill cliff note version....

"""So what happened: According to John's information, Comey has already been told.  It's now out in the open that Comey flipped.  John was sharing this months ago. This is when the Show gets interesting because, Comey is singing and Rod didn't know it.  Makes you wonder about all those pathetic tweets aka Dear Diary posts Comey posted...were those intended for his past crooked friends?  Did they know he flipped?  is RR up to his old schemes of holding dirt on the people he worked with or is Comey's dirt heavier than RR's?  Only time will tell!""

🤔

Update and detail...

keep those rumors and conspiracies flying...maybe one day they'll grow some wings??...🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

can't speak to policy??..LOL..says the guy who communicates in goofy meme and silly gifs and likes go down Incoherent Rd. and play Judge Judy all the time!...that's what I notice Ronnie...I also noticed 66 seems to be taking up space in a lot of your Trump clown minds!...right Mjd33??..🤡

👆 Great policy post to prove how well you roll with policy....

BTW: Go ahead and show some example of where you have ever posted on (political)policy, and gave YOUR opinions and thoughts (not cut and paste 🤡 propaganda from others)....

While I wait, I'll just grab a 

giphy.gif

BTW:  15 pages of "lock'em up" is not a dissertation on policy....in case you did not realize it 👌

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

keep those rumors and conspiracies flying...maybe one day they'll grow some wings??...🤡

Yes....and please note how I specifically note it AS rumor, right up front... when that is what it is....

Unlike some clowns 🤡 that just eat it for breakfast, and run with it...

see how that works?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yes....and please note how I specifically note it AS rumor, right up front... when that is what it is....

Unlike some clowns 🤡 that just eat it for breakfast, and run with it...

see how that works?

I don't run with conspiracies/rumors like some here...I simple cut and paste and you guys fill in the conspiracies...🤡

30 minutes ago, Troll said:

👆 Great policy post to prove how well you roll with policy....

BTW: Go ahead and show some example of where you have ever posted on (political)policy, and gave YOUR opinions and thoughts (not cut and paste 🤡 propaganda from others)....

While I wait, I'll just grab a 

giphy.gif

BTW:  15 pages of "lock'em up" is not a dissertation on policy....in case you did not realize it 👌

I never claimed to be  a policy expert...unlike some who think they got it figured out by taking their marching orders from Trump..🙄...I just get a big kick out of you clowns defending anything and everything Trump does and says...down to his moat!!...🤡

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

stole/froze....go google myth busters...I'm sure you'll find you answer...🙄

Well if you take all your political advise from these guys...

Image result for mythbusters episodes

I can see why you are 🤡 lost...

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I don't run with conspiracies like some here...🤡

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...I simple cut and paste and you guys fill in have to deal with my conspiracies...🤡 <<<FIFW

Yes we all know how you love to cut and paste other's opinions instead of your own...

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I never claimed to be  a policy expert...

That's a very good thing... better stick with that one.

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

your post..how about an answer from YOU!...🙄

can't find the money?  golly gee.... no one else can either....

Why don't you ask those in  Hill's DOJ ? 🤔

carry on...

giphy.gif

52 minutes ago, Troll said:

Well if you take all your political advise from these guys...

Image result for mythbusters episodes

I can see why you are 🤡 lost...

giphy.gif

Yes we all know how you love to cut and paste other's opinions instead of your own...

That's a very good thing... better stick with that one.

can't find the money?  golly gee.... no one else can either....

Why don't you ask those in  Hill's DOJ ? 🤔

carry on...

giphy.gif

on to another conspiracy Ronnie??...🙄...they keep you hopping huh??...🤡..stuck on Hillary like a good Trumper!!

39 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

on to another conspiracy Ronnie??.......🤡

No, just eating my snickers, waiting for you to answer all of the outstanding points (in your very own 16 page thread)  that you refuse to address...

do continue...

giphy.gif

unless that is interrupting your 🤡 vigorous sourcing of info from Mythbusters...

If that's the case, or you need more time....just let the class know...👍

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

I don't run with conspiracies/rumors like some here...I simple cut and paste and you guys fill in the conspiracies...🤡

Everyone involved with giving away our uranium to a hostile nation should be in jail! We now see the depth of cronyism in what’s left of the obama administration! You sir are an idiot

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Everyone involved with giving away our uranium to a hostile nation should be in jail! We now see the depth of cronyism in what’s left of the obama administration! You sir are an idiot

Did you happen to notice?

when I post a news sourced article...66 replies with..

44 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

on to another conspiracy Ronnie??......🤡..

but when asked why he does not ever offer his own opinion, or can't speak to policy....

well, it's a quite different response...

1 hour ago, DBP66 said: ...I simple cut and paste and you guys fill in the conspiracies...🤡

Think on that one for a while.....

BTW: I sometimes wonder if 🤡66 actually thinks the double standards and hypocrisy he relies on, actually helps him....

...instead of the self flagellation it always results in....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

he also like to play with the Trump clowns here and post (yes cut and past Mjd33) some of Trump screw-up and watch the clown patrol come to his aid and sell the souls and twist their logic to meet Trump's lies...and it never gets old!!...🤡

But....YOU are the one looking like s complete moron everyday. WE are all laughing at YOU. You’ve failed miserably, again, as usual, the norm. You’re right in one thing though. It never gets old watching you be the forum dipshit. We can wait for 2020 to watch you get to be a very special kind of TDS infected retard.  Cya then👍

• Haha 2