"lock him up"...

DBP66

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Why so angry 🤡🐑? Economy humming...military strong again.. unemployment record low including minorities....yeah good reason to be mad shit for brains.

and the Pres. is a traitor who sold the country out....a reason to celebrate!!....:$

39 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Stumped? Again? By you? Not a chance, you little shitbag. You are a disgrace. 

giphy.gif

😝

31 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Just done with you, you little keyboard shitbag.  WE will be there the day that Trump takes a shit right, smack dab, on your head. In the meantime, I hope that THC gets the "pleasure" of meeting. That would be justice. 

Chill dude...everyone knows it's just 66 playing with oranges and knitting his crap....🤣

giphy.gif

Maybe go get some pizza or something....🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and the Pres. is a traitor who sold the country out....a reason to celebrate!!....:$

So this President is a traitor, but Hillary is hunky dori while selling 20% of our uranium to Russia...and there are reports it ended up in Iran. How could Iran afford uranium you ask...oh yeah, the actual traitorous President obama, sent 150 billion dollars to them.

but President Trump is the traitor...fucking assholes.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

So this President is a traitor, but Hillary is hunky dori while selling 20% of our uranium to Russia...and there are reports it ended up in Iran. How could Iran afford uranium you ask...oh yeah, the actual traitorous President obama, sent 150 billion dollars to them.

YUP....

Iran got our Uranium for free...via the Ruskies to boot...

But it was only laundered with your tax dollars to wash 🙄

Can't make this shiat up.....

giphy.gif

BTW: Can anyone please show me where this is not true? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

99% of House Democrats (& the House Independent) believe that Presidents extorting foreign governments to interfere in American elections should be investigated.

100% of House Republicans believe the President is above the law.

Wd you care to wager this impeachment goes no where and President Trump will be re-elected?

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

and why did the left act??...because as the right claimed today at their press conference because the left lost the 2016 election and want to get rid of Trump?!...what a weak and dumb argument!...the left acted because the Pres. did what HE DID...he asked a foreign country to interfere in our election and admitted to it...in fact he asked China to do the same thing right in front of the T.V. cameras...and you clowns have no problem with his actions...what he did is ok with clowns...imagine if Obama did this?!...you clowns would be marching towards the White House with pitch forks in hand...he sold the country out and you clowns are ok with that...:$

He did do it you fucking idiot. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Sold the country out!  Settle the fuck down chicken little.... Your buddy the Muslim sold the country out by giving North Korea hard Cash with a pinky promise not to spend it on uranium.  Such a 🤡🐑

wtf are you talking about?? ^^...you're so dumb it's scary....🤡

51 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

another Trumper who knows 1/2 the story...LOL...Obama sent them money huh??...who's money did he send them daddy??...🤡

46 minutes ago, Troll said:

YUP....

Iran got our Uranium for free...via the Ruskies to boot...

But it was only laundered with your tax dollars to wash 🙄

Can't make this shiat up.....

giphy.gif

BTW: Can anyone please show me where this is not true? 

why not show it is true??...Iran got our uranium for free??...today's conspiracy??..LOL..no Uranium left the United States..just more "fake news" from the right...🤡

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

why not show it is true??...Iran got our uranium for free??...today's conspiracy??..LOL..no Uranium left the United States..just more "fake news" from the right...🤡

Have read several reports showing the three stages of a triangle....

1) Our government allowed the sale of 20% of our Uranium to a Ruskie company.

2) Our government gave aid $ to Iran.

3) Iran bought some Uranium from some Ruskie companies.  

Now if you notice, I did not say that any "laws were broken", and naming any names of politicians is moot to the point....

So if ANY of this is incorrect propaganda....please show which one(s) if any of the 3 are incorrect.....I looked for any left wing propaganda that addresses this and NADA...

But you must have some.....

all ears....enlighten us

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Have read several reports showing the three stages of a triangle....

1) Our government allowed the sale of 20% of our Uranium to a Ruskie company...correct..16 gov't agencies signed off on this.

2) Our government gave aid $ to Iran....wrong..we "gave" them $ we took from them...not our tax payer dollars.

3) Iran bought some Uranium from some Ruskie companies...and how or why are we involved in this? No uranium left the U.S..

Now if you notice, I did not say that any "laws were broken", and naming any names of politicians is moot to the point....

So if ANY of this is incorrect propaganda....please show which one(s) if any of the 3 are incorrect.....I looked for any left wing propaganda that addresses this and NADA...

But you must have some.....

all ears....enlighten us

34 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

1)...correct..16 gov't agencies signed off on this.

2)....wrong..we "gave" them $ we took from them...not our tax payer dollars.<<since when did Iranians have any US dollars for us to "take" in the first place?...regardless, you are saying we still gave them our tax dollars to enable uranium purchases are you not??

3) ...and how or why are we involved in this? <<sorry you can't wash your hands now. No uranium left the U.S..<<Source besides your ass please? see below for just one example... 

With Obama’s Approval, Russia Selling 130 Tons of Uranium to Iran

“Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another.” Leviticus 19:11 (The Israel Bible™)

uranium.jpg

A billet of highly enriched uranium metal (US Dept. of Energy via Wikimedia)

The Obama administration and the rest of the signatories to the 2015 Iran nuclear deal have approved a shipment of 130 tons of natural uranium from Russia to Iran, rewarding the Islamic Republic for shipping 44 tons of heavy water it sent to Russia after exceeding the limit it could legally produce under the deal. Experts have told US media outlets the amount of uranium to be shipped is enough to produce 10 nuclear bombs.

The announcement of the new shipment is seen as one more last-minute jab from the Obama White House at incoming President Trump, who probably would have vetoed the shipment, even though, according to US diplomats speaking to the Associated Press and Fox News, the amount of uranium is within what’s allowable under the 2015 deal. Republican lawmakers have almost uniformly opposed that nuclear deal, arguing it awarded Iran too many concessions. The same lawmakers – which included the current Democratic Senate minority leader Chuck Schumer (NY) – also argued the deal does not provide reliable verifications of Iran’s compliance.

Last month the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) warned that at current production levels Iran is going to exceed its cap on low-enriched uranium. Also, just a few days before the IAEA sounded the alarm, President Hassan Rouhani ordered Iran’s nuclear agency to develop nuclear engines that would use uranium enriched to 20 percent – a clear violation of the 2015 deal allowing Iran to enrich only to 3.67 percent.

[ubm_premium banners=171 count=1]

In late December 2016, the IAEA published documents showing Iran was given exemptions allowing it to stockpile uranium in excess of the 300 kilogram limit set by the nuclear deal. The agreements had been kept secret for almost a year, and were publicized only because the Trump administration indicated it was planning to go public with them.

But when, on September 1, 2016, the Institute for Science and International Security announced that the US and its co-signatories were considering awarding Iran further exemptions to Iran’s cap of 300 kg of low enriched uranium, State Dept. Spokesperson John Kirby denied the report, saying, “Well, we’ve read the report. I’ve looked at it myself. What I can tell you is that Iran’s nuclear commitments under the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) have not changed. There’s been no moving of the goal post, as it were.”

🙈🙈🙈

🤡

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Ivanka Trump

surrounded by enemies and spies catching and perverting every word that falls from my lips or flows from my pen, and inventing where facts fail them.” -Thomas Jefferson’s reflections on Washington, D.C. in a letter to his daughter Martha. Some things never change, dad!

LOL.  You're really quoting Ivana Ivanhumpalot?

• Haha 1

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

You would pound her in a NY minute...hell you'd be finished before got in there!😂😂😂

Oh I would no doubt hit it, but I would not be looking to her for political advice that's for damn sure. Maybe for some advice on what to buy bae for her bday and even that would be a stretch.  Lol

• Haha 1