"lock him up"...

DBP66

Donald Trump met with boos and 'lock him up' chant at World Series Game 5

Yahoo Sports Mark Townsend,Yahoo Sports 13 hours ago
  • MLB.com

President Donald Trump was booed loudly and met with a chant of “lock him up” Sunday night when he was announced as a special guest at Game 5 of the World Series at Nationals Park.

The 45th U.S. president arrived during the first inning as the Houston Astros and Washington Nationals battled to take the series lead. Trump’s arrival was not shown or mentioned on the Fox broadcast. His presence was acknowledged by broadcaster Joe Buck just before the third inning.

Before the fourth inning, however, Trump was greeted by the Nationals’ public address announcer and shown on the stadium’s video screen. The response from the crowd was to boo the president and chant “lock him up.”

Also loved the "VETERAN'S FOR IMPEACHMENT" sign behind home plate at the World Series game.

I'm surprised that Trump didn't claim being in the tunnel when Baghdadi activated the suicide vest.  Oh well, that claim will be made in his memoirs.  Believe me.  

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Mark A. Milley says he has no idea where Trump got his story about al-Baghdadi "whimpering and crying."

BTW, did anyone notice the photo of Trump and others in the Situation Room.  Closer observation shows many of the devices were not even plugged in.  Trump's a phoney.  You know it.  I know it.  Putin knows it.  Everyone in the world knows it.  .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Who the crowd was 🤡 🐑. Try and read a few posts above junior

the crowd??....LOL..I guess the crowd were a bunch of "deep staters" planted to make everyone boo Trump!....O.o..."the crowd" were average Americans at a ball game who know their President is a lying POS and expressed their opinion....don't blame "the crowd" for being smarter than you mam...:$

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Don't attend World Series games. They Cant afford tickets where the average cost is $1,225 a ticket in DC …. you would know. You Can't afford a pizza....  

LOL..so Einstein...the stadium was filled with "deep staters" who were there just to boo Trump??..it was a set-up!...O.o

I love it when his clowns come to his defense....$1,225 a ticket??..LOL..you're full of shit once again champ!!...:$

8 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Don't attend World Series games. They Cant afford tickets where the average cost is $1,225 a ticket in DC …. you would know. You Can't afford a pizza....  

so who filled the stadium yesterday??..."elites"...who love baseball now??..they drop $1,255 a ticket just to be there because it's the fashionable thing to do...O.o

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

https://sportsnaut.com/2019/10/average-cost-of-nationals-world-series-ticket-hits-1225/

Am I?

I'm sure you'd pony up $2,450 for two tickets for you and Mrs.66....

Average resale cost of World Series tickets for #OnePursuit games is crazy. (via @SeatGeek)

Cubs 2016: $4,111
Dodgers 2017: $1,296
Nationals 2019: $1,225

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

No I didn't.... I'm sure the "average" American is going to forego a $1,000 or more to unload each ticket. 

Did You take any econ classes at iona?

so what is the pointless point you're trying to make here champ??...it was just a bunch of "elites" who booed Trump??...not just average Americans at a ball game??...stop being silly and take your medicine like a man...:$