Rummel/Curtis CCS Live Stream 7pm

RedZone

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Yes you do lmao 😂 stop lieing 

The fact that he called another person a n***** on this forum and was never kicked off or shamed off is appauling, but in this thread at least two people have said I look goofy. It's enablers like them who allow people like him to do or say whatever they want. It's sickening. 

2 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Minus the 1st drive...D did ok.

But damn that offense needs to help them out...somehow.

Can't believe our DB didn't swat that TD pass away...he was right there....coudn't have been in a better position.

Yeah, we suck offensively...hopefully we try some different stuff in the 2nd half....can't hurt anything.

Curtis is playing well though. Strong team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, westbankeagle said:

The fact that he called another person a n***** on this forum and was never kicked off or shamed off is appauling, but in this thread at least two people have said I look goofy. It's enablers like them who allow people like him to do or say whatever they want. It's sickening. 

Wasnt on this forum.  Your ruining my buzz and are a Debbie downer.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Can't believe our DB didn't swat that TD pass away...he was right there....coudn't have been in a better position.

Yeah, we suck offensively...hopefully we try some different stuff in the 2nd half....can't hurt anything.

Curtis is playing well though. Strong team.

Surprised at the D because it looked like they didn't know what was coming.  I can see how they have been dominating though, they fly to the ball.  

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

Muct better than the John Curtis Fanboy/girl stream. I hate those guys.

Kenny Trahan (Rummel grad and one of the head guys at CCS) will be on the play-by-play....one of best dudes in the city. He's a Rummel guy. but more than objective and knows his stuff.

Why rummel s QB throw the ball like he’s throwing with his wrong arm

• Haha 1