College football Scoreboard. LSU 46 Alabama 41- Final.

TheMaximumHornetSting

Just now, frankyjames said:

You don't get in based on quality losses. You get in based on quality wins.

Alabama has none. 

They'll have 1 when they beat auburn. Oklahoma loss is garbage and they almost blew a 21 pt lead at home yesterday. Oregon lost to Auburn. Georgia lost to South Carolina. Only good win is florida. And they have Auburn next week. Georgia could be out with 2 losses. Penn state season is over. 

Ohio state

Lsu

Clemson

Alabama final four. 

On tuesday alabama should be 5 waiting for a team to lose. 

1 minute ago, frankyjames said:

Alabama has ONE win against a top 25 opponent. Texas A&M. Suspect at best.

Alabama lost AT HOME to it's only top 10 opponent. 

It has ZERO match ups against top 10 teams throughout. 

They play #11 Auburn, a team who should have lost to Pac12 Oregon. Let that sink in.

Alabama is out! :)

But they didnt lose. They won the game. Came from behind and won. Auburn could very well be a top 10 team if they beat Georgia next week

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

They'll have 1 when they beat auburn.

You don't get in the CFP with ONE win over a top 25 team.

If that was the case, everyone would have an argument to get in.

Alabama is done.

By the way, how is NY this time of year? Do you parents know you are still mad at them and hoping they will move out of their own place? :)

Alabama is done.

By the way, how is NY this time of year? Do you parents know you are still mad at them and hoping they will move out of their own place? :)

NY right now is nice. Fall kicked in. 

Multiple teams have an argument to get in 

Oregon 

Alabama 

Georgia

Minnesota 

All have an argument to get in

And i see the multiple screen names ur using. Arent u just amusing 

Alabama is done.

1. That's a lie... 

2. No everyone wouldn't... 

3. As much as I hate it no they're not... Alabama is the committee's golden boy they still have a shot... 

4. Why the hell do you always bring irrelevant stuff into the conversation when you're already making no sense... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Oregon 

Alabama 

Georgia

Minnesota 

This is the year Alabama does not get in.

Back to the far right OT board with @concha for you:)

#TwoPeasInAPod

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

1. That's a lie... 

3. As much as I hate it no they're not... Alabama is the committee's golden boy they still have a shot... 

4. Why the hell do you always bring irrelevant stuff into the conversation when you're already making no sense... 

They are alabama. They always have a shot. They have never embarrassed the committee like notre dame and the big 10 has multiple times 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

1. That's a lie... 

Facts.

1. Alabama has ONE win over a top 25 team. (#24, r u kidding!?)

2. Alabama lost AT HOME to it's only top 10 opponent.

3. Alabama plays a much softer schedule than some of the other 1 loss teams.

Those are all facts.

Alabama doesn't get in. 

37 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Facts.

1. Alabama has ONE win over a top 25 team. (#24, r u kidding!?)

2. Alabama lost AT HOME to it's only top 10 opponent.

3. Alabama plays a much softer schedule than some of the other 1 loss teams.

Those are all facts.

Alabama doesn't get in. 

Who gets in over em then... The only team that has an actual shot is Oregon. Who else? 

Can you for once not deflect and answer me? 

Who? Who?! Because I know you'll change the topic when you're getting scrubbed..  

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Oregon 

Alabama 

Georgia

Minnesota 

1. If Bama gets in, do they win it all?

2. If Baylor somehow wins out, do they get in?

3. Why do people act as if Utah has a 0% chance to get in if they win the Pac12? Yes, they lost to USC, but that was early in the season, and the committee has said that a team is allowed to overcome early setbacks. Also, they lost their star running back in that game, so that really didn't help their case. 

7 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

1. If Bama gets in, do they win it all?

2. If Baylor somehow wins out, do they get in?

3. Why do people act as if Utah has a 0% chance to get in if they win the Pac12? Yes, they lost to USC, but that was early in the season, and the committee has said that a team is allowed to overcome early setbacks. Also, they lost their star running back in that game, so that really didn't help their case. 

Answer to question 1...I dont think so

Baylor answer is no

I forgot about utah I should have had them on the list. 

20 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Answer to question 1...I dont think so

Baylor answer is no

I forgot about utah I should have had them on the list. 

Here's my thing with Bama....and this goes back to last year's selection show: Even tho Ohio State was blown out by Iowa, they still went on to win the Big10 Championship. However, they were kept out of the playoff because they committee said, "their defense isn't good enough." Now, Bama is gonna be chillin on championship weekend, and will possibly be in the running for the last spot, but I feel like we all know that Bama, while having a great offense, isn't that good on defense. Will the committee be consistent and do them how they did Ohio State last year or will they find a reason to put them in? 

28 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Here's my thing with Bama....and this goes back to last year's selection show: Even tho Ohio State was blown out by Iowa, they still went on to win the Big10 Championship. However, they were kept out of the playoff because they committee said, "their defense isn't good enough." Now, Bama is gonna be chillin on championship weekend, and will possibly be in the running for the last spot, but I feel like we all know that Bama, while having a great offense, isn't that good on defense. Will the committee be consistent and do them how they did Ohio State last year or will they find a reason to put them in? 

Alabama in 2017 didn't play in sec championship got the 4 seed and won the national championship 

16 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Alabama in 2017 didn't play in sec championship got the 4 seed and won the national championship 

As did Ohio State in 2016. Didn’t win their division let alone conference and still made the playoffs. So it’s literally happened twice already  

They don’t know how to handle facts. Expect a lash out soon. Top 4 in all three polls. They’re fuming over it. 

They were right about one thing though. Even when they lose, Bama still wins. Roll Tide. 

• Like 1

Just now, ATLien12x said:

As did Ohio State in 2016. Didn’t win their division let alone conference and still made the playoffs. 

They don’t know how to handle facts. Expect a lash out soon. Top 4 in all three polls. They’re fuming over it. 

They were right about one thing though. Even when they lose, Bama still wins. Roll Tide. 

Did u see the morons who want Saban fired on twitter??

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Did u see the morons who want Saban fired on twitter??

Nah I was busy watching the morons on here last night talk about teams like Utah that no one watches or cares about. Woke up feeling like a playoff team baby! Alabama - LSU delivered the most watched football game in eight years. $$$$$$ sells. Meanwhile Utah can’t even sell out their little stadium

Wooooo! Top four again baby. Love to see it 

BF774B97-27E2-4ECB-BEE9-08F02B34753A.jpeg

6 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Nah I was busy watching the morons on here last night talk about teams like Utah that no one watches or cares about. Woke up feeling like a playoff team baby! Alabama - LSU delivered the most watched football game in eight years. $$$$$$ sells. Meanwhile Utah can’t even sell out their little stadium

Wooooo! Top four again baby. Love to see it 

BF774B97-27E2-4ECB-BEE9-08F02B34753A.jpeg

Utah is a good team. Yeah they lost to USC but they are good. But yes there are morons who want to fire saban

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Utah is a good team. Yeah they lost to USC but they are good. But yes there are morons who want to fire saban

I'm not a bama fan, but I don't agree with firing him. However, because of the standard that he created ever since he started at bama, when you start losing to other elite teams, it starts to become alarming. 

6 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I can agree with that. 

Big ten hasnt exactly represented the committee in a good light other than OSU winning the national title. They arent big fans of the pac 12 and Oklahoma has choked in back to back playoffs. Oklahoma yesterday cam close to blowing a 21 pt lead beat iowa state by 1 at home. Their loss is to k state. Clemson gets to cake walk thru the acc and almost slipped up against s losing unc team

Just now, FootballGuy said:

I'm not a bama fan, but I don't agree with firing him. However, because of the standard that he created ever since he started at bama, when you start losing to other elite teams, it starts to become alarming. 

Dude it's one loss jesus christ. He told multiple players not to leave for the nfl and they did leaving a bunch of young players. Lost the starting MLB and OLB. Playcalling was bad tho. Run game didnt exist