College football Scoreboard. LSU 46 Alabama 41- Final.

TheMaximumHornetSting

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

U said they have 1 and than name 4 teams. All 4 of those teams u listed are top 25.

Unfortunately the sec is the definition of the haves and the have not. Bama Georgia auburn Florida have it

Vandy tennessee sc etc dont. Vandy is an embarrassment to the sec in football. 

It's not 5 teams and a conference.  All teams make up a conference. You take the good with the bad. This yrs power 5 conference rankings. 

1. Big 10

2 . PAC

3. Big 12

4. SEC

5. ACC.

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Let's hear yours unless you're putting the SEC first because that is just a homer pick

I wouldnt put the SEC first. 

But I dont do conference rankings. I think its quite stupid. I'll rank individual teams but conferences as a whole no I dont get involved with it. 

I watched penn state minnesota yesterday I wasnt impressed with either team. 

I've watched Oregon multiple times. Herbert isnt an elite QB. 

Utah lost to USC

Big 12 is garbage. Worst conference in all of college football usually

ACC takes the worst conference award this year.

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Utah lost to a multiple loss USC team. Alabama loss is better. 

We are not talking right now today. We are talking the playoffs. Bama will not get in over a conference champion unless the conference champ has 2 losses.

It will come down to quality wins not losses. Bama has only themselves to blame. They scheduled WCU, New Mexico State really? And  Duke. 

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

We are not talking right now today. We are talking the playoffs. Bama will not get in over a conference champion unless the conference champ has 2 losses.

It will come down to quality wins not losses. Bama has only themselves to blame. They scheduled WCU, New Mexico State really? And  Duke. 

Alabama is in. They beat Auburn they are in. The pac 12 wont get in because nobody cares about the pac 12. Itll be btw alabama or oklahoma for the 4th spot unless oklahoma losses again than itll be clearly alabama in. 

Just now, thc6795 said:

This would really be something if it was the final ranking before the teams were selected.  Right now this is nothing more than shit paper.

Just like all of our opinions. Just shit being typed onto a board. Nothing matters other than what the 12 people in a room decide every tuesday 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

I wouldnt put the SEC first. 

But I dont do conference rankings. I think its quite stupid. I'll rank individual teams but conferences as a whole no I dont get involved with it. 

I watched penn state minnesota yesterday I wasnt impressed with either team. 

I've watched Oregon multiple times. Herbert isnt an elite QB. 

Utah lost to USC

Big 12 is garbage. Worst conference in all of college football usually

ACC takes the worst conference award this year.

Ouch! You don't think Minnesota looked impressive? People were questioning them and their schedule and they rose to the occasion. 

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

U said they have 1 and than name 4 teams. All 4 of those teams u listed are top 25.

Unfortunately the sec is the definition of the haves and the have not. Bama Georgia auburn Florida have it

Vandy tennessee sc etc dont. Vandy is an embarrassment to the sec in football. 

Yeah they have a great team in LSU the other 4 are just good.

12 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Ouch! You don't think Minnesota looked impressive? People were questioning them and their schedule and they rose to the occasion. 

No I dont. They won at home against a team led by a coach who is now 1-7 against ranked teams while at penn state. Minnesota is having a great year for their program. But had to come from behind in the 4th quarter against south dakota state fresno state and one other team. Minnesota has iowa and wisconsin coming up. Penn state showed they weren't great when they only beat Michigan by 7 at home