Colin kaepernick is on the verge of signing with an NFL team

imaGoodBoyNow

5 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Everyone- Go look up this dudes posts on the OT board. They are disgusting. See how much credibility he has.

He is the poster child for what is wrong with America today.

On another note- Kap is better than every back up in the league and even a few starters :)

The great thing about facts is you don’t need any credibility to post them. Lol 

A fact is a fact no matter if Hitler or Martin Luther King Jr say them. 

He is not out of the league because of a lack of quarterback skills.  I think he would be a capable starter for half of the leagues teams or a general back up.  I don’t think people dispute the fact can play football. 

I just think teams are afraid to sign him because he supports international terrorist and it will alienate a large group of any teams fan base.  One player isn’t that important. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, frankyjames said:

Even the ones in the South :)

Yea sadly.  But Miami would never sign the pile of garbage.  The large Miami Cuban community could never forgive him for supporting an international terrorist like Fidel Castro 

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article117033883.html

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

39 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Are you  telling me that Kaepernick is not better than Jeff Driskel and Ryan Finley? Both who are starting now. 

You seem not to be comprehending this very simple fact; Yes Driskel and Finley are BOTH better than Krapernick.  They stand and respect the flag, the police, and the country that defends them, pays them, and gives them more rights than any other country on this planet.  Who fucking cares that Kraperni9ck can toss a ball, big fucking deal!!!  That tossing of a ball does nothing for anybody's safety, security, or well being of a country. 

In fact I haven't even noticed that piece of shit wasn't playing, lmao.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yea sadly.  But Miami would never sign the pile of garbage.  The large Miami Cuban community could never forgive him for supporting an international terrorist like Fidel Castro 

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article117033883.html

The posterboy for fighting oppression in the US supports one of the most oppressive dictators ever. 

Logic in 2019 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

You seem not to be comprehending this very simple fact; Yes Driskel and Finley are BOTH better than Krapernick.  They stand and respect the flag, the police, and the country that defends them, pays them, and gives them more rights than any other country on this planet.  Who fucking cares that Kraperni9ck can toss a ball, big fucking deal!!!  That tossing of a ball does nothing for anybody's safety, security, or well being of a country. 

In fact I haven't even noticed that piece of shit wasn't playing, lmao.

1. Driskel and Finley are not even half as good as Kaepernick as a football player.

2. You're point about not being good because of what he did is null and void, considering Eric Reid does the same exact thing every week for the Panthers. The media just stopped covering it because he doesn't trigger you clowns like Kaepernick does.

3. So the league can employ murderers, rapists, drug addicts, and wife abusers, but Kap can't play?

You lose. :)

19 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

1. Driskel and Finley are not even half as good as Kaepernick as a football player.

2. You're point about not being good because of what he did is null and void, considering Eric Reid does the same exact thing every week for the Panthers. The media just stopped covering it because he doesn't trigger you clowns like Kaepernick does.

3. So the league can employ murderers, rapists, drug addicts, and wife abusers, but Kap can't play?

More like Kapernick loses...good riddance!

6 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Yep you are correct again, Krap is a much better football player but that's insignificant here. If the games weren't televised or the people watching the games weren't worth a shit, then sure kneel all you want for as long as you want.   I think all those murderers, drug addicts and wife abusers should be out of the league as well.  Its a shit-show of a league and should be shut down and reclaiimed by morals and ethics. 

Also you are incorrect Eric Berry does not do it every week but guess what we don't have to see it either way so it doesn't matter!!!  

1 minute ago, sausmann9 said:

Yep you are correct again, Krap is a much better football player but that's insignificant here.

I agree. Which is all that matters. He has committed no crime. Just because you don't agree with me, doesn't mean anything. 

I think all those murderers, drug addicts and wife abusers should be out of the league as well.

Agreed. And most are. 

Also you are incorrect Eric Berry does not do it every week

It is Eric Reid. Get the name right. And watch the game to see for yourself. 

2 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Why does the subject of Kaepernick trigger all the goons from the OT board?

It's quite comical. :)

because those goons are USA-loving, vets and police and family/supporters of all those great people and Krap is NOT.  When you have a pile of shit badmouthing the very people that gave us freedom, choice, safety, security, etc...well yes you will have this unfortunate situation for this unfortunate piece of shit.  lmao

1 minute ago, frankyjames said:

I agree. Which is all that matters. He has committed no crime. Just because you don't agree with me, doesn't mean anything. 

Agreed. And most are. 

His crime was against MY flag and fellow vets and my fellow police officers.  but by your logic, not signing Krapernick is not a crime either so let his sorry ass sit on the bench.  Just because Krapernick doesn't agree with me, doesn't me anything.  I am his paycheck, he is not mine.lol.

• Like 1

because those goons are USA-loving, vets and police and family/supporters of all those great people and Krap is NOT.  When you have a pile of shit badmouthing the very people that gave us freedom, choice, safety, security, etc...well yes you will have this unfortunate situation for this unfortunate piece of shit.  lmao

Quite ironic quoting the same people who protect our freedom and freedom of speech, yet vilifying for someone you don't agree with who has committed no crime.

Stop being a a snowflake. :)

20 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Did you even watch kaepernick the last time he played for the niners? He was fucking garbage. 

29th In QBR In 2015. Behind Bortles, Brian hoyer and Tannehill. 

So since 2015 his injuries piled up, his mechanics reverted back to bad habits in his Nevada days according to Chris ault his head coach coach there, he’s gone vegan and lost 20 lbs of muscle, stopped lifting weights, and started dating a radical Muslim ..... but we’re supposed to now believe he’s better almost 5 years later? Get a clue. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Agreed. And most are. 

And again, Eric who????????????  Most don't give a FUCK!!!  

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Did you even watch kaepernick the last time he played for the niners? He was fucking garbage. 

29th In QBR In 2015. Behind Bortles, Brian hoyer and Tannehill. 

So since 2015 his injuries piled up, his mechanics reverted back to bad habits in his Nevada days according to Chris ault his head coach coach there, he’s gone vegan and lost 20 lbs of muscle, stopped lifting weights, and started dating a radical Muslim ..... but we’re supposed to now believe he’s better almost 5 years later? Get a clue. 

Yawn. Old talking points.

He was on the worst team in football with the worst offensive line, with a coach that looked like Ron Jeremy. Nobody succeeds there. Small sample size as well.

Get better. :)