Whiteshoes Top 100

whiteshoes

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Good grief.

Again with this milquetoast crap.

Clarkston was garbage. Who cares if it was the state championship? Teams don't become better simply because you label a game as the state championship.

Jesus, you’re a moron! 
Making a state championship absolutely does mean you’re playing well. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

I love it.

Now the first game didn't matter.

All games matter when evaluating teams.

This is just a dodge used by clowns like you to justify crappy rankings after the fact.

And the second one doesn’t? That means they got A LOT better than they were earlier on. Hence, the positive movement in the rankings.  Why can’t you get that through your thick skull? 

24 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Hence, the positive movement in the rankings.  Why can’t you get that through your thick skull? 

Because you're a complete moron who knows nothing about high school football and you make some of the dumbest and most incompetent arguments I've seen.

There was no positive movement in the rankings.

You ranked them #54 in your final rankings.

You thought they were the 54th best team in the country.

You're a bozo.

• Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

That means they got A LOT better than they were earlier on.

They had another rematch that year.

Won the first game by 21. Won the second by 27.

What does it mean?

Nothing.

Just like the rematch against Dakota.

The fact that they struggled so badly the first time is the important part.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

So they avenged a loss to Marietta by beating a completely different team?

Yeah. You're a dumbass.

🤡

Who you dating? A mirror?

57 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Good grief.

Again with this milquetoast crap.

Clarkston was garbage. Who cares if it was the state championship? Teams don't become better simply because you label a game as the state championship.

Who are you?

Charlie Brown?

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

John Curtis is SO good Rummel has to beat them twice to pass them up. lol

Wait for it! 

We got that veer figured out.

Rummel isn't a elite team clown 🤡

And you don't know football, go talk on some regional board, or Start your own blog

You know they say terrible ideas will work successfully if you try it enough times 

3 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

Sammy doesn't seem to understand this. 

Oh I understand completely. 

I also understand, as does 99% of the members on this forum, that your team is completely unvetted, has zero relevant wins, or even relevant close losses, yet continues to be ranked in these lazy @ss polls.  Only in the un competitive Nor Cal (National Top 100 incubator) does this phenomena occur

What I didn't understand is that @maxchoboian considers these polls to be beyond reproach.

25 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

What I didn't understand is that @maxchoboian considers these polls to be beyond reproach.

Your criticism can't be proven -- it's your opinion that a team in California is or isn't better than a team in Michigan. Enjoy what you do and let others take a whack at it also, without feeling the need to call their efforts "lazy."

12 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Your criticism can't be proven -- it's your opinion that a team in California is or isn't better than a team in Michigan. Enjoy what you do and let others take a whack at it also, without feeling the need to call their efforts "lazy."

Fortunately or unfortunately, I hold the guys that put out polls to a higher standard, and expect that due diligence is done prior to releasing a product, that everyone wants to have confidence in.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Oh I understand completely. 

I also understand, as does 99% of the members on this forum, that your team is completely unvetted, has zero relevant wins, or even relevant close losses, yet continues to be ranked in these lazy @ss polls.  Only in the un competitive Nor Cal (National Top 100 incubator) does this phenomena occur

There's several teams in your biased tiers that fit this description. 

16 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

There's several teams in your biased tiers that fit this description. 

The Tiers are crowd sourced, and as such will place any team on a Tier that is talked about on these boards, or a member requests that team to be placed on a tier.

If you have an issue with which Tier a team is placed on, The Tiers encourage you (as a valued crowd source) to make your case.

35 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Fortunately or unfortunately, I hold the guys that put out polls to a higher standard, and expect that due diligence is done prior to releasing a product, that everyone wants to have confidence in.

And "due diligence", in your book, at times is simply strength of schedule, whether the team wins those games or not. I disagree with that being due diligence.