I need the Chiefs to come through...

TheMaximumHornetSting

I’m pretty sure he did the free pickems tho and not actually betting on it, so I’m assuming hel get a little pay out but since he didn’t put money down it won’t be a big payday, for instance if he put $10 parlay bet  on all the teamS winning he could have cashed in around $60,000.. that’s all luck tho he has 0 shot of getting all games right again

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m pretty sure he did the free pickems tho and not actually betting on it, so I’m assuming hel get a little pay out but since he didn’t put money down it won’t be a big payday, for instance if he put $10 parlay bet  on all the teamS winning he could have cashed in around $60,000.. that’s all luck tho he has 0 shot of getting all games right again

Yeah Georgia doesn't allow the online betting. He did as close as you could get to it, and got all the mf'n games right for a piece of 20k. 

39 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Challenge Accepted.... 

29 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah Georgia doesn't allow the online betting. He did as close as you could get to it, and got all the mf'n games right for a piece of 20k. 

Georgia's stuck in the past.... If I could do the whole Parlay thing like LDT could.... I actually would've won atleast 10K by now... 

We won't allow proper gambling because our states to busy trying to figure out how to allow guns in college classrooms... 

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Didn't even get a whole 7 because Georgia feels a need to tax every fucking cent....  

Yo how about I try my best to help you out and if you win big you give me 20% because this shit pissed me off... 

But with my luck and your states leniency we could both win money... 

8 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Didn't even get a whole 7 because Georgia feels a need to tax every fucking cent....  

Yo how about I try my best to help you out and if you win big you give me 20% because this shit pissed me off... 

But with my luck and your states leniency we could both win money... 

I’m broke for a few more weeks but I got a few dollars on fan duel..... you got 3 options per game you can only chose one per game, you can either choose point spread, straight up winner, or the over under

gimme 10 parlay picks GOOOO

@TheMaximumHornetSting

1A0EFCAB-34DE-4366-A53F-F3016F065D28.jpeg

E0B461A3-DE45-4433-9B5D-8FE08E0C9080.png

F73E8393-4328-4A15-8EB2-5E33464F658E.jpeg

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m broke for a few more weeks but I got a few dollars on fan duel..... you got 3 options per game you can only chose one per game, you can either choose point spread, straight up winner, or the over under

gimme 10 parlay picks GOOOO

@TheMaximumHornetSting

1A0EFCAB-34DE-4366-A53F-F3016F065D28.jpeg

E0B461A3-DE45-4433-9B5D-8FE08E0C9080.png

F73E8393-4328-4A15-8EB2-5E33464F658E.jpeg

Saints 

Bills

Lions

Browns

Bears

Raiders

Steelers