OT: Trump starting to show cracks?

noonereal

For those guys that are more concerned with their stocks than anything else. I can't wait to see you looking like the smurfs after they'd open the present that happened to be explosive

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/trumps-tax-cuts-may-more-damaging-than-reagans-steven-rattner?trk=eml-email_feed_ecosystem_digest_01-hero-0-null&midToken=AQFgFruK11hywg&fromEmail=fromEmail&ut=1XV893w4E2U7I1

13 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

For those guys that are more concerned with their stocks than anything else. I can't wait to see you looking like the smurfs after they'd open the present that happened to be explosive

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/trumps-tax-cuts-may-more-damaging-than-reagans-steven-rattner?trk=eml-email_feed_ecosystem_digest_01-hero-0-null&midToken=AQFgFruK11hywg&fromEmail=fromEmail&ut=1XV893w4E2U7I1

excellent link, not that anyone will read it

and of course you have the Concha's of the world who will run to the basement and print up misleading and agenda driven graphs that deny truth followed by the more passive right wing posters (who have looked at neither) shouting "via la rich,"as if one day they do will be wealthy and see greed as only fair. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, noonereal said:

and of course you have the Concha's of the world who will run to the basement and print up misleading and agenda driven graphs that deny truth followed by the more passive right wing posters (who have looked at neither) shouting "via la rich,"as if one day they do will be wealthy and see greed as only fair. 

Could be some of the best left wing propaganda ever written. I didn't read anything about how barry accumulated more debt than all the presidents before him combined. But we all know how fair and balanced the N.Y. Slimes is?

40 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Nooner,

FYI, everyone here knows that you don't have a clue and are either incapable of understanding facts or unwilling (or too lazy) to delve into them.

Hope this helps.

19 hours ago, noonereal said:

but, but... as a liberal, i thought i had to hate everything Trump says and does

you know, the way the gop acted toward obie

I don't think so.  If Trump or GOP proposed any policies that actually help us citizens I would be all for it.  Just saying no doesnt help anybody as evidence of the last 8 years will show.  So 2 bad political strategies doesn't work.  Although the GOP saying no to everything didn't seen to hurt them, I personally wouldn't go down that road. 

34 minutes ago, noonereal said:

what is obie's debt primarily from?

bush gave away the store to big pharma and launched wars.....

So President Obama blamed President Bush, President Trump blames President Obama. Meanwhile we all believe and follow their bullshit like ants.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

So President Obama blamed President Bush, President Trump blames President Obama. Meanwhile we all believe and follow their bullshit like ants.

OK, you are still grumpy but honest, what big ticket items did Obie put on the tab? 

Is this mostly from saving the world financial thieves who we did not prosecute? 

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

what is obie's debt primarily from?

bush gave away the store to big pharma and launched wars.....

Mostly from bailouts and buyouts. 

I remember the Cash for Clunker's, to help the failing car industry. 

The Bank Bailouts. How the Middle class took the hit.

Iran deal might end up costing America 33 billion.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/economic-intelligence/2014/08/14/obamas-cash-for-clunkers-stimulus-bailout-failed-car-companies

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/conncarroll/2015/01/20/sotu-fact-check-obama-bailed-out-banks-on-the-backs-of-the-middle-class-n1945592

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-may-received-much-33-6-billion-cash-gold-payments-u-s/

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Thanks, that is about what I though.

On 5/2/2017 at 9:54 AM, concha said:

Nooner,

FYI, everyone here knows that you don't have a clue and are either incapable of understanding facts or unwilling (or too lazy) to delve into them.

Hope this helps.

Ironically, this is a spot-on description of our current president.

• Like 1