Narbonne (CIF violations).

Texasfrog

4 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

The number is actually 11 if you bothered to look it up. Most didn't even play or make contributions. What do you think @Texasfrog? Did I prove my point? Same dudes calling out a public school in NorCal for transfers when they are the HOLY GRAIL of transfers! LOL "We can do it but you can't!" :) 

11 is still better than the 71 Mater Dei had last season! :) 

Mater Dei- 71

OLDU- 63

SM- 51

JSerra- 49

SJB- 27

Servite- 26

On other note- How does Servite get 26 transfers and still suck!? :) 

Capture.PNG

Pull your head out . They are private schools and can have any kid from literally anywhere come play for them. If they choose to attend a private school for higher education and play sports there then  there should be nothing holding them back from that. The transfer rules for public is different because it is a government funded school with limited resources and they try to keep the student population to a limit based on the demographic build up. Public schools can not budget for 15 transfers at one time and keep up with the current demographic population without higher attrition rates. So they make transfer rules not to  just prevent sports teams from being dominant but they try to limit the transfers for yearly  budget purposes.Privates on the other hand cannot just pull from one local region and stay in business so they have to reach out further than just 1 or 2 cities close to them.

4 minutes ago, eddiev said:

Pull your head out . They are private schools and can have any kid from literally anywhere come play for them. If they choose to attend a private school for higher education and play sports there then  there should be nothing holding them back from that. The transfer rules for public is different because it is a government funded school with limited resources and they try to keep the student population to a limit based on the demographic build up. Public schools can not budget for 15 transfers at one time and keep up with the current demographic population without higher attrition rates. So they make transfer rules not to  just prevent sports teams from being dominant but they try to limit the transfers for yearly  budget purposes.Privates on the other hand cannot just pull from one local region and stay in business so they have to reach out further than just 1 or 2 cities close to them.

So you agree that public and private should be in separate divisions due to the different rules? 

22 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

So you agree that public and private should be in separate divisions due to the different rules? 

That I don't agree with. Based on the amount of private schools vs public schools, there would not be enough competition for privates to play competitively.   Remember playing at a private or a public is a choice. These kids and parents choose what school they attend either there local High school in which boundaries they live in or a private. 

1 hour ago, eddiev said:

That article has already proven to be full of inaccuracies 

47 minutes ago, Ararar said:

That article has already proven to be full of inaccuracies 

I did not say this from any article regarding the CIF. This is and always has been a politically financial issue. Nothing to do with sports transferring. The public school system, especially in over populated California, has to find any means possible to control student population due to funding. Each school district is allocated a budget based on growth in the districts demographic. So  when one school gets more transfers that puts even more financial stress in an already under funded district. 

11 minutes ago, eddiev said:

I did not say this from any article regarding the CIF. This is and always has been a politically financial issue. Nothing to do with sports transferring. The public school system, especially in over populated California, has to find any means possible to control student population due to funding. Each school district is allocated a budget based on growth in the districts demographic. So  when one school gets more transfers that puts even more stress in an already under funded district. 

Except your not taking into consideration non sports transfers.So there is no reason to believe one school is getting more transfers than another 

13 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Except your not taking into consideration non sports transfers.So there is no reason to believe one school is getting more transfers than another 

Post the proof.

I have offered proof via article.

Prove otherwise, don't just make wild claims that can't be backed up. That is the SoCal way! Duck and dodge! 

47 minutes ago, Ararar said:

And that is exactly why I posted this. The public school system has to find a means to control this in all aspects. One way they do it is through CIF regulations. Other ways they attempt is economic sanctions . And there are slew of other political restrictions they attempt to enforce but then again the budget can't afford to have someone or a department that can monitor that legitimately. 

2 minutes ago, eddiev said:

And that is exactly why I posted this. The public school system has to find a means to control this in all aspects. One way they do it is through CIF regulations. Other ways they attempt is economic sanctions . And there are slew of other political restrictions they attempt to enforce but then again the budget can't afford to have someone or a department that can monitor that legitimately. 

BS- Just make the rules for athletically motivated transfers the same across the board and we shall put this to rest.

59 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Post the proof.

I have offered proof via article.

Prove otherwise, don't just make wild claims that can't be backed up. That is the SoCal way! Duck and dodge! 

I proved it the last time you posted this nonsense you’re just to stupid to accept the facts.

the CIF has a website where you can check every schools transfers and their status try using it sometime then maybe you won’t look like such an idiot 

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I proved it the last time you posted this nonsense you’re just to stupid to accept the facts.

Posting a small town newspaper article from Lincoln is not as strong us USA Today HS Sports with a credible reporter.

You guys truly amaze me. :) 

BTW- Why don't you post anything from the CIF? We shall wait :) And I mean your numbers, not diverting to others. :) 

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

Wtf are you even talking about?

😂 what a moron

The difference between you and I in a nutshell:

You copy and paste Googled opinion quotes from soccer mom's and present them as facts.

I post actual factual numbers, and include the referenced course for transparency.

Only a SoCal dude would state, "those numbers are wrong!" and offer zero factual, sourced, rebuttal. :)

What a goon! 

8 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Still want to thank you for proving my point earlier about the whole two kids living near DLS

And exactly how did pointing out two players that live in Concord prove your claim that no DLS players "live in district"?

And before you try to spin out of it, I never remotely said, or even implied, that they were the only two.  

20 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

So again...   is Mater Dei and St.John Bosco going to split 50-50 the D1 recruits from Narbonne?  

I figure Mater Dei might have the inside track to most of the Narbonne prospects since they already stole the RB-Yettes kid this year from Narbonne.

dude...just try to read before you post...

21 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Rumor is that Jake Garcia’s likely landing spot is La Habra. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, eddiev said:

Public schools can not budget for 15 transfers at one time and keep up with the current demographic population without higher attrition rates. So they make transfer rules not to  just prevent sports teams from being dominant but they try to limit the transfers for yearly  budget purposes.Privates on the other hand cannot just pull from one local region and stay in business so they have to reach out further than just 1 or 2 cities close to them.

Apparently Folsom Can.... :)

Here is the Link: 

http://cifsjs.org/coaches_and_administrators/transfereligibility/TransferRulings

Here is the List of Folsom Football Transfers (15):

Anderson, Broussard, Arnds, Burke, Eklund, Frey, Gage, Hendrick, Jeffs, Higgins, Lyons, Perkins, Turbin, Patu, Koi....

44 Total Transfers and 15 Football Transfers... Folsom is the #1 Transfer School In Nor Cal.... :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ah, and right back to diverting the attention away from the SoCal transfer express. It's funny, I got this dude to look up every Folsom transfer AND cross reference that with the roster to see who transferred and played football. I am playing this dude like a flute to post the exact information I wanted him to post. :) 

A little context for you all. I will break it down Barney Style for you. :)

44 transfers across ALL sports, for one of the largest HSs in the entire region.

15 transfers for football. SIX played :)

Mater Dei had SEVENTY ONE transfers for football just for the 2018 season.

SEVENTY ONE! Let that sink in! :)

Mater Dei is the #1 transfer school in the nation! :)