Narbonne (CIF violations).

Texasfrog

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

71 transfers for all sports boys & girls. That is the actual fact but it was a nice effort. 71 kids transferring in for 22 starting spots on the football team makes 0 sense. Roughly 80 kids on the entire varsity roster at MD so it makes sense that 89% of the team is made up of transfers right? Lmao 

These are not transfers they are simply kids looking to better themselves in an academic facility that can provide them with a higher education and better sports programs to improve themselves with.  I see absolutely nothing wrong with a student searching to reach there full potential.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

No...no...no... then how could we build a Super Power Recruited-up "Select All-Star Team" if we did that!!!

You do realize that DLS Spartan is a Franky James alternate profile right?

You also realize that Franky James is a notorious pathological liar and that Folsom is about as transferred up as they come, certainly so in NorCal.  

Wouldn’t want to see a nice simple country boy like yourself have the wool pulled over your eyes , or is it simply a “birds of a feather.....” scenario?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, On2whls said:

You do realize that DLS Spartan is a Franky James alternate profile right?

You also realize that Franky James is a notorious pathological liar and that Folsom is about as transferred up as they come, certainly so in NorCal.  

Wouldn’t want to see a nice simple country boy like yourself have the wool pulled over your eyes , or is it simply a “birds of a feather.....” scenario?

Don't be an idiot. We are not the same person. The mods can confirm this but just like to keep you guys going with this stuff. Sad.

Just another diversion so people stop talking about the transfer train! :) 

• Thumbs Down 1

13 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

71 transfers for all sports boys & girls. That is the actual fact but it was a nice effort. 71 kids transferring in for 22 starting spots on the football team makes 0 sense. Roughly 80 kids on the entire varsity roster at MD so it makes sense that 89% of the team is made up of transfers right? Lmao 

71 transfers leads the ENTIRE NATION.

Congratulations for setting the standard. :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rippers said:

Don't put words into my mouth, jackass.  Everyone but apparently you knows exactly what I wrote.  I love it that you try to spin me calling out a bald faced lie on your part into something that it wasn't.

You said you could confirm two. That is a fact.

So what? If there are even a few more, that would put the team's local kid percentage at what? 3 or 4 percent? 

I think you get the point. :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, frankyjames said:

71 transfers leads the ENTIRE NATION.

Congratulations for setting the standard. :) 

These are not transfers they are simply kids looking to better themselves in an academic facility that can provide them with a higher education and better sports programs to improve themselves with.  I see absolutely nothing wrong with a student searching to reach there full potential.  

•  

4 minutes ago, eddiev said:

Ok, let's go with that argument.

Then why are all your fellow trolls saying that all Folsom's kids are "transfers" and not "born in Folsom!"

LMFAO! 

So in SoCal- they are only kids trying to better themselves?

So in NorCal- they are "transfers?" 

:) 

1 hour ago, frankyjames said:

You said you could confirm two. That is a fact.

Exactly, and that was in rebuttal of your claim that "none live in the district".  I only know two families personally and they both live in Concord.  That does not even remotely mean, or even imply, that no other players live in Concord.

You know that and are just being a jackass to deflect attention away from the fact that yet another one of your lies blew up in your face.

• Like 2