Live Stream: North Gwinnett GA 32, McEachern GA 13 - Final

ECHS05

1 minute ago, badrouter said:

Armwood led 3-0 at halftime. The 0 for NG means NG led for exactly ZERO seconds in the half. The game was tied 17-17 after 3 quarters...and after 4 quarters. So, we can all consider the bolded statement to be a bold-faced lie.

NG went up early in the 3rd and Armwood did tie it up at 1 point but it didnt last long. The 2nd half was NGs until Armwood scored in the final moment to send it to OT

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

NG went up early in the 3rd and Armwood did tie it up at 1 point but it didnt last long. The 2nd half was NGs until Armwood scored in the final moment to send it to OT

NG led for zero seconds the entire 1st half and the entire 4th quarter. So, 3 quarters of the game where they NEVER held a lead. And, there had to have been some amount of time in the 3rd quarter where it was tied and/or Armwood led. So, a game you say Armwood trailed for most of actually was  a game where they were NOT behind for more than 3/4 of the game.

6 minutes ago, badrouter said:

NG led for zero seconds the entire 1st half and the entire 4th quarter. So, 3 quarters of the game where they NEVER held a lead. And, there had to have been some amount of time in the 3rd quarter where it was tied and/or Armwood led. So, a game you say Armwood trailed for most of actually was  a game where they were NOT behind for more than 3/4 of the game.

The entire 4th? NG went up 20-17 pretty early in the 4th. Armwood is the one that had to kick the FG to tie at the end of regulation. 

North Gwinnett was also up 17-10 for a large portion of the 3rd quarter

1 minute ago, badrouter said:

Too late editing that. I followed that game on Scorestream pretty closely. Armwood score to tie 17-17... not 20-20 & it happened in the 3rd. I was just reading about it.

https://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/sports/north-gwinnett-posts-big-double-ot-win-over-armwood-head/article_0a17a8f3-e86d-5eb1-a00c-29bc39bc70c4.html

How did I misremember the scoring in this game... let me say this... North Gwinnett outscored Armwood 17-7 at one point!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Guess what...

North Gwinnett 26, Armwood 23

Lowndes 48, Miami Northwestern 21

Marietta 39, Edgewater 24

3 of your top 10 went down this year and 2 of them werent that close. All of which are still in the semifinal Rd of the playoffs... and 1 will be eliminated only because they are playing each other.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Guess what...

North Gwinnett 26, Armwood 23

Lowndes 48, Miami Northwestern 21

Marietta 39, Edgewater 24

3 of your top 10 went down this year and 2 of them werent that close.

What have Lowndes and NG been doing to comparable GA teams? 

Does your small penis have no shame? 

I forgot you need this to function so have at it little guy 

• Haha 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

What have Lowndes and NG been doing to comparable GA teams? 

Does your small penis have no shame? 

I forgot you need this to function so have at it little guy 

Lmfao... i knew thatd get you riled up. 

Armwood is #2 in FL. Miami Northwestern is #3. Edgewater is #9.

Thats 33% of your top 9 that GA has dispatched

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Only little dick ECHS would turn a 3rd round playoff thread into a pissing match about a week 2 game in which a team that came from 7 hours away got robbed in double overtime. 

Did you forget this post? Who started what now? Who has the little dick?

40 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Literally no one with a brain would ever think that. It was a lame way to brag about NG having the refs take away Armwoods game winning TD at home the 2nd week of the season.

nevermind NG has been treating every GA team like junior varsity. 

Last year we heard about 7A Champ Milton beating 5A CG but you didn’t hear a peep about 2nd round Lincoln crushing 5A GA State Champ Bainbridge by 3 touchdowns. 

I guess it means more up there 

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Only little dick ECHS would turn a 3rd round playoff thread into a pissing match about a week 2 game in which a team that came from 7 hours away got robbed in double overtime. 

I guess the one thing you got is... North Gwinnett, Lowndes, & Marietta will probably be 3 of the 4 teams in GAs 7A Semifinals

• Like 1