Live Stream: North Gwinnett GA 32, McEachern GA 13 - Final

ECHS05

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Lmfao... i knew thatd get you riled up. 

Armwood is #2 in FL. Miami Northwestern is #3. Edgewater is #9.

Thats 33% of your top 9 that GA has dispatched

I know you’re just trolling because your too stupid to function properly.

these GA teams have been killing comparable GA teams and you don’t hear a peep. 

Trolls gonna troll 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I feel like it needs to be said... The crowd has tightened up a bit. At least for North Gwinnett anyway. Looking much more respectable on the visitor stands. 

Is there some big event going on in Powder Springs hurting McEacherns attendance? Not good when the visitors bring more fans than you.

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I know you’re just trolling because your too stupid to function properly.

these GA teams have been killing comparable GA teams and you don’t hear a peep. 

Trolls gonna troll 

You brought the bullshit in here to start with. Dont cry when you get a little back.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Is there some big event going on in Powder Springs hurting McEacherns attendance? Not good when the visitors bring more fans than you.

Idk. At kick off, both sides looked pretty bad. 

I only brought it back up because I called it out early on. They may be trickling in due to traffic and other issues. 

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Edgewater 35, Armwood 7 in the 3rd... Wtf going on there?

@Nolebull813 

@badrouter

Flat performance for Armwood following one of the biggest wins in school history combined with a fumbled away scoring chance; a FG blocked returned for a TD; a TD called back; a pick-six all for Edgewater spells doom for Armwood.

4 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Flat performance for Armwood following one of the biggest wins in school history combined with a fumbled away scoring chance; a FG blocked returned for a TD; a TD called back; a pick-six all for Edgewater spells doom for Armwood.

I wouldn't call that one of their biggest wins in school history.  They're multiple state champions

Just now, steeler01 said:

I wouldn't call that one of their biggest wins in school history.  They're multiple state champions

Strictly from their perspective. And geography has something to do with it. Lakeland is, by far, the power in the region historically. Armwood was 0-8 lifetime vs. Lakeland, including multiple seasons where Lakeland was their only loss. And Lakeland had won 27 in a row, defending state champions and ranked highly nationally. Because of the proximity of the schools, it was, at minimum, every bit as big a win as any of their state title wins. And the easiest way to confirm this would be to ask their fans.

7 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Strictly from their perspective. And geography has something to do with it. Lakeland is, by far, the power in the region historically. Armwood was 0-8 lifetime vs. Lakeland, including multiple seasons where Lakeland was their only loss. And Lakeland had won 27 in a row, defending state champions and ranked highly nationally. Because of the proximity of the schools, it was, at minimum, every bit as big a win as any of their state title wins. And the easiest way to confirm this would be to ask their fans.

Strictly from a fan's perspective I believe