Live Stream: North Gwinnett GA 32, McEachern GA 13 - Final

ECHS05

12 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Guaranteed its because NG beat Armwood and Armwood just beat Lakeland.

I thought NG because theyve been on fi-a.

Literally no one with a brain would ever think that. It was a lame way to brag about NG having the refs take away Armwoods game winning TD at home the 2nd week of the season.

nevermind NG has been treating every GA team like junior varsity. 

Last year we heard about 7A Champ Milton beating 5A CG but you didn’t hear a peep about 2nd round Lincoln crushing 5A GA State Champ Bainbridge by 3 touchdowns. 

I guess it means more up there 

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Literally no one with a brain would ever think that. It was a lame way to brag about NG having the refs take away Armwoods game winning TD at home the 2nd week of the season.

Last year we heard about 7A Champ Milton beating 5A CG but you didn’t hear a peep about 2nd round Lincoln crushing 5A GA State Champ Bainbridge by 3 touchdowns. 

Did you watch Armwood vs North Gwinnett? Or see the clip of the "game winning TD"?  It was an OBVIOUS hold... the video was shot from Armwoods side and everyone on Armwoods sideline was calling it a legit hold. You can argue he never scores without an illegal play.

Armwood trailed basically the entire game.

What part of my post is bragging? Fuck off.

Bainbridge isnt good this season. They arent even in the playoffs anymore. They also entered the playoffs last year 5-5... 4 other  teams beat Bainbridge in the regular season.

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Last year we heard about 7

A Champ Milton beating 5A CG but you didn’t hear a peep about 2nd round Lincoln crushing 5A GA State Champ Bainbridge by 3 touchdowns. 

I mean, you don't think it actually could've been a legit penalty on Armwood during that play? 

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I mean, you don't think it actually could've been a legit penalty on Armwood during that play? 

ATLien posted video of the play ... its  shot from the Armwood sideline and its clear as day a WR was holding the hell out of a DB ... right where the RB ran and scored. You could hear guys on the Armwood sideline saying "yeah its legit, he held, he held"...

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Did you watch Armwood vs North Gwinnett? Or see the clip of the "game winning TD"?  It was an OBVIOUS hold... the video was shot from Armwoods side and everyone on Armwoods sideline was calling it a legit hold. You can argue he never scores without an illegal play.

Armwood trailed basically the entire game.

What part of my post is bragging? Fuck off.

Bainbridge isnt good this season. They arent even in the playoffs anymore. They also entered the playoffs last year 5-5... 4 other  teams beat Bainbridge in the regular season.

Armwood led 3-0 at halftime. The 0 for NG means NG led for exactly ZERO seconds in the half. The game was tied 17-17 after 3 quarters...and after 4 quarters. So, we can all consider the bolded statement to be a bold-faced lie.