Paul Finebaum nails it

Bormio

What did he do that was annoying? Is he too Christian? Does he talk about God and giving him the glory when he is successful? 

He is actually the opposite of what this Homer Simpson looking Mofo is saying. He has that humble, down to earth appreciation that it’s bigger than him. 

Nick Saban on the other hand is the annoying one. He screams up by 30 with one minute to go. He will talk post game after winning about how he hates everyone and life sucks. It’s like ok we get it. Your a wannabe Bill Belicheck and your taught to never show one ounce of emotion. But it’s a tired song and dance. 

Paul Finebaum looks likes a little dick pussy who never played football or coached in his life 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Paul Finebaum is a clown. An Alabama Homer who offers no insight or additional value, other than to the Alabama brand. When they finally fade into obscurity after Saban retires, so will Paul.

Yeah he’s a paid hack to carry water for Alabama and the SEC. 

its ok to be a homer of a team or conference, but don’t pretend like you mean anything you say when you are literally being paid to parrot this scripted garbage. 

• Like 1

Dabo is constantly whining about being disrespected.  He was complaining about having to beat Virginia or get left out.  When anyone says anything negative about Clemson - he says things like “in the last decade we have won 115 games, tied with Ohio State”.  I mean, who even knows shit like that?  He constantly acts like he needs to justify his program.  And he acts like it is this wonderful system and culture he has that is responsible for all their success, when he has had as much talent as anyone this side of Bama.  I have no beef at all with his expression of Christian faith - in fact, I admire it.  But this “poor little us” act is supremely annoying, especially after 2 NCs.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

He is probably tired of answering the same questions about if Clemson deserves to be in the debate or not due to a poor schedule. 

My son asked me why Clemson is even in the top 4 with zero top 25 wins. I said they have built equity and earned the benefit of the doubt. They played an ACC schedule last year then took the nations best conference champion (Alabama/SEC) and beat them like a runaway donkey. Put a running clock on them in the 3rd quarter. 

They earned their seat at the table. So to question if they belong is the annoying part. And I can understand his frustration. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He is probably tired of answering the same questions about if Clemson deserves to be in the debate or not due to a poor schedule. 

My son asked me why Clemson is even in the top 4 with zero top 25 wins. I said they have built equity and earned the benefit of the doubt. They played an ACC schedule last year then took the nations best conference champion (Alabama/SEC) and beat them like a runaway donkey. Put a running clock on them in the 3rd quarter. 

They earned their seat at the table. So to question if they belong is the annoying part. And I can understand his frustration. 

He has done this for years.  Spurrier used to say things just so Dabo would go on a rant.

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The things people say when you are the BIG winner of quite possibly the worst Power 5 League in the history of College Football.

Go figure.....

And they will beat LSU, you may want to pray something happens and switches things up to get Ohio State vs Clemson opening round or LSU undefeated season will get them a opening round exit

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

You are a real piece of sad shit....with "nothing".

You are SO manly, nolebob0803..........

Fuckin right!

Kinda like your weak ass stalker routine, is your life that miserable and boring that you must follow nolebull around like a spoiled child who wasn't given enough breastfeeding as a kid and blames society for it?

• Haha 1