Whiteshoes Top 100 - December 2

whiteshoes

Just now, The Guru said:

I care enough to point out when frauds are fraudstering.

That's not what you're asking, though, clown.

When someone points out a fraud the standard protocol is to provide evidence to the contrary. So that’s exactly what I’m asking dipshit. If the poll sucks who would you replace it with? And if you don’t care, leave the forum!

31 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I do know better which is why every team I've crushed him on has lost and/or embarrassed themselves and proven that they didn't belong.

He's just making it all up as he has admitted.

You really think you've crushed and/or embarrassed me because you brought up Oakland, Chipp Valley, and Muskegon? Those are three teams out of hundreds that I've ranked over the years. Missing a few teams here and there does not constitute a failed poll. You really need to stop this lunacy. You are a virus to this site and continue to miserably fail at degrading people. You just simply aren't good at it. 

10 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I did.

I pointed out the obvious frauds in his poll and then they came true.

You're as bad at this as Muskegon is at football.

9 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Learn to read, clown.

I said that nobody here should do it.

So what your saying is no one can have an opinion (polls are just opinions ). When you say  nobody should put out a poll is that fact or your opinion? If that’s fact you better back that shit up, if not then your just a hypocritical douche with an opinion. And my opinion is you a dipshit🤪

17 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

So what your saying is no one can have an opinion (polls are just opinions ). When you say  nobody should put out a poll is that fact or your opinion? If that’s fact you better back that shit up, if not then your just a hypocritical douche with an opinion. And my opinion is you a dipshit🤪

That about sums it up....

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The 'No Nonsense Top 50" should be called  "The Guesses and Opinions Top 50" then.

Any ranking/poll is about the "sale" more than anything else.

Well, essentially, that’s what it is. An opinion with a few educated guesses. 
You’re finally starting to get it, kiddo. Now if you can just get your cohort, Guzzlin’ Guru, to understand....

46 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

You really think you've crushed and/or embarrassed me because you brought up Oakland, Chipp Valley, and Muskegon? Those are three teams out of hundreds that I've ranked over the years.

It doesn't matter whether it's hundreds or not.

You're oblivious to the fact that those teams should never even be considered let alone ranked in the top 30.

The fact that I and others knew this implicitly and yet you were completely unaware is proof that you're incompetent.

38 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

So what your saying is no one can have an opinion (polls are just opinions ).

No, what I'm saying is that if your opinion is that Oakland is a top 30 team in the country then you're an idiot who isn't competent enough to do a poll.

This is clear to anybody of average intelligence.

2 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Well, essentially, that’s what it is. An opinion with a few educated guesses. 
You’re finally starting to get it, kiddo. Now if you can just get your cohort, Guzzlin’ Guru, to understand....

No.

I don't get the No Nonsense part at all.

You are basically saying everyone else's polls/opinions are nonsense when you can't even defend your string of 50 guesses and opinions.

5 minutes ago, The Guru said:

No, what I'm saying is that if your opinion is that Oakland is a top 30 team in the country then you're an idiot who isn't competent enough to do a poll.

This is clear to anybody of average intelligence.

Damn! You really have a screw loose. You just gave us your opinion on someone’s poll after saying no one should have an opinion poll. Your going to have to bring it up a notch for us average to below average posters to understand because the only thing I’m hearing from you is “Look at me, I’m a dipshit!”