Whiteshoes Top 100 - December 2

whiteshoes

48 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You're exposed for (1) pretending that you know when you just admitted to guessing and (2) guessing so spectacularly wrong that you show your fundamental lack of knowledge and understanding.

I didn’t say I guess on ALL of them, just a few here and there. Apparently, you are the one lacking in fundamentals if you can’t read into that.Β 

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Maybe you should indicate in future polls which ones are strictly guesses.

I will never give you that as long as you remain as unreasonable as you’ve always been. You still don’t get that anyone (who doesn’t do it for a living) will have to guess onΒ a few teams. People who have jobs and lives simply don’t have the necessary time to analyze every aspect of every team. This is where your lack of intelligence comes into play in the fact that you can’t comprehend this. It reduces your many opinions to rubble. It’s to the point now that anything your mouthΒ spewsΒ out is worthless.Β 

2 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

You still don’t get that anyone (who doesn’t do it for a living) will have to guess onΒ a few teams. People who have jobs and lives simply don’t have the necessary time to analyze every aspect of every team. This is where your lack of intelligence comes into play in the fact that you can’t comprehend this. It reduces your many opinions to rubble. It’s to the point now that anything your mouthΒ spewsΒ out is worthless.Β 

You are incomprehensibly dense.

I've been mocking anybody doing a poll of this sort for the precise reason that it forces you to be a liar and pretend to know things that you can't possibly know.

Yet you continue to think that I'm missing this.

The more that I embarrass you the more you become the dumbest poster on this forum.

🀑

18 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Is there any particular reason why you can’t give your top 10?

Anybody who can read already knows.

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

That's why I've been telling you to stop doing it because you're pretending to know this stuff.

I know it's impossible which is why I mock you for pretending and then getting exposed.

Β 

Β 

I totally get it.

That's why I've been telling you to stop doing it because you're pretending to know this stuff.

Even if you did watch every team you're not competent enough to know what you're watching.

That much is clear.

Β 

Again, I don't assume that.

I know it's impossible which is why I mock you for pretending and then getting exposed.

Β 

4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Anybody who can read already knows.

Β 

Β 

I’m not asking for fact, just your opinion. If you can inject yourself into this thread about someone’s poll and bash their opinion it’s obvious you think you know better. Can’t have it both ways, the only one getting exposed is you. So your top 10.

19 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Β 

Β 

I’m not asking for fact, just your opinion. If you can inject yourself into this thread about someone’s poll and bash their opinion it’s obvious you think you know better. Can’t have it both ways, the only one getting exposed is you. So your top 10.

That idiot just doesn’t get it. He’s an imbecile.Β 

57 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Only in Whiteshoes poll can you lose to #583 badly at home and be ranked in the Top 80

Β 

im sorry but this shows complete disdain for multiple deserving teams on multiple levelsΒ 

Or You can have wins over #33 and #54 and not be ranked in the Top 100....

What really discredits his poll is Having Saugaro AZ Ranked #33 and DeMatha Reanked #48....Β 

Who in their right mind that has seen both these teams play this yearΒ would have Saugaro Ranked above DeMatha?....

So what if Saugaro is playing Chandler in the AZ title game, no team in AZ would beat DeMatha. And Saugaro has played the Weakest of Schedules and lost to the only Good team they played that isn’t Even in the top 100 of @whiteshoesΒ ownΒ poll....

This poll makes no sense.... it’s obvious that @whiteshoesΒ doesn’t take Schedule and actual play on the field into consideration in ranking these teams....

26 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

If you can inject yourself into this thread about someone’s poll and bash their opinion it’s obvious you think you know better.

I do know better which is why every team I've crushed him on has lost and/or embarrassed themselves and proven that they didn't belong.

He's just making it all up as he has admitted.