Marietta defeats Lowndes 17-9 to win Georgia 7A

ECHS05

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Nice Ivy League interest on the ILB.... the MAC conference is no joke.

I wanna thank you and Atlien's insight on Buford... refreshing comedic effect.

BGW

I think Buford's defense certainly keeps them in a game with Harrison or Alatoona. 

They don't have a flashy offense but, they're good at what they do. Still can't say who would for sure win, this year, especially having watched these teams in the rain. 

I feel like both Allatoona and Harrison are on par with Warner Robins though. 

I also want to say that this feels kinda all twilight zone because I'm normally that guy that doesn't like the smaller class over the bigger class in Georgia. This year, not too sure between 5A and 6A though. They seem pretty close together to me. 

• Thanks 1

This years 5A playoff was really quality football without the depth of 7A.. I would never make the claim that 5A would roll through 7A... that would be preposterous and foolish.

But 5A did represent well this year against the top class... Lowndes whole another level.... gotta throw that one out against Warner Robins.

This reflects the depth and quality of Georgia football in my opinion.

BGW

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Great game boys

love GA title games every year 

a special thanks to @ECHS05 @ATLien12x@HawgGoneIt @BUFORDGAWOLVES

Great times 😀

These last few weeks of the hsfb season are like the super bowl for Prepgridiron.com. 

I always love this time of year, and hate it at the same time. It's certainly always fun taking in the games with friends though! 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think Buford's defense certainly keeps them in a game with Harrison or Alatoona. 

They don't have a flashy offense but, they're good at what they do. Still can't say who would for sure win, this year, especially having watched these teams in the rain. 

I feel like both Allatoona and Harrison are on par with Warner Robins though. 

I also want to say that this feels kinda all twilight zone because I'm normally that guy that doesn't like the smaller class over the bigger class in Georgia. This year, not too sure between 5A and 6A though. They seem pretty close together to me. 

I feel so bad for my Demons' defense. They made life very miserable for the buford offense. Got cute on offense ONE time and it bit them in the ass. This shit hurts... 

• Like 1