Marietta defeats Lowndes 17-9 to win Georgia 7A

ECHS05

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, then factor in having back to back last minute losses in the championship. Yeah. Sucky stuff. 

Y'all right there knockin' on the door. Matter of time before you just knock it down. 

I feel like the North Gwinnett game was more heartbreaking for the colquitt community. Last year? Colquitt was just off from the jump vs Milton. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

Warner Robins has 8 of 11 back on offense next year and 7 of 11 returning on defense. At this point, I'm not even sure it matters because we can't seal the deal for some reason. 

Feel for you dude, it was a battle.. I thought sure as shit ya'll had us with 5 to go with turned it over on downs.

BGW

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

So I guess I'll drink away my pain tonight. Anybody wanna send me a bottle of everclear? 

I got that 116.8 proof Wild Turkey Rare Breed Barrel Proof in full effect tonight. I'd damn sure share at this point. Need to put that strong shit back in the cabinet and back slowly away. Hahaha

• Haha 2

Just now, CODBEARD said:

I quit drinking back on October 5th,, for some damn reason I bought a 30 pack of Miller Lites and a 5th of Southern on my way home.. We may be in for a wild ride tonight..🤯

30 pack. Damn! Been a minute since I drank a Miller Lite. Before I quit drinking and then matured and started in on the craft scene, that was my go to.