Marietta defeats Lowndes 17-9 to win Georgia 7A

ECHS05

The 5A State Title, Buford vs Warner Robins, is up next.... Thisll be these 2 teams first ever meeting.

We are getting to the big...ger boys now. According to CalPreps thisll be GA #6 vs GA #10. Not sure these 2 teams belong that high in the state but probably not far from it. Thisll be a quality game.

CalPreps says Warner Robins 28, Buford 24

Massey says Warner Robins 27, Buford 24

Massey has this as #9 vs #13... Thats probably more close to accurate than CP.

Buford is 13-1, their only loss being to Clarke Central 31-28... But they have wins over Archer, Milton, Carrollton, Jones Co., Ware Co., Life Christian Academy VA.... 

Warner Robins is 13-1, with their only loss being to Colquitt Co. 31-14... They have wins over Bainbridge, Rome, Veterans, Starrs Mill, Tift Co., & Houston...

Pretty evenly matched ball game IMO... Give me Buford by 3

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Buford is 13-1, their only loss being to Clarke Central 31-28... But they have wins over Archer, Milton, Carrollton, Jones Co., Ware Co., Life Christian Academy VA.... 

Warner Robins is 13-1, with their only loss being to Colquitt Co. 31-14... They have wins over Bainbridge, Rome, Veterans, Starrs Mill, Tift Co., & Houston...

Pretty evenly matched ball game IMO... Give me Buford by 3

Y'all gone stop disrespecting my alma mater like that....lol. Warner Robins is long overdue for another championship. Third time's a charm, right? 

6 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

I can assume we’re all going for Wesleyan here? No one wants to see a 1A school set a Georgia record (five straight)

PS how about this DLS style hyper-improvement.

On October 4th, 
ECLA leads 34-10 at halftime 
Wesleyan leads 6-0 at halftime 

What happened to the hyper improvement.  Goes to show, you guys know nothing about the DLS hyper improvement.  Also, they're from Norcross. Hello.

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Cant believe they didnt let them have the games at MBS bc of $... How much $ is enough Blank, how big does your fucking mansion have to be... Fucking a

It's crazy. They moved the season start up a week to miss the soccer mess like they had last time, and then, after all that, still flipped over to Georgia State. 

Like I said before, Georgia State isn't a bad venue for the players, but, it isn't great for the fans in December. Especially on a day like today, after having them inside for so long. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's crazy. They moved the season start up a week to miss the soccer mess like they had last time, and then, after all that, still flipped over to Georgia State. 

Like I said before, Georgia State isn't a bad venue for the players, but, it isn't great for the fans in December. Especially on a day like today, after having them inside for so long. 

It wouldnt be a big deal if it wasnt raining. 

But its like a right of passage to play the State Title in the Dome/MBS.

• Like 1