Lowndes

Ga96

Need one more win against a heavily recruited Marietta in what is basically a home game for them. Miss the old days where the top seed hosted. Seen many of years our boys from south ga having  to travel up north to get cheated out of wins and championships. Meanwhile ghsa is all in on north ga teams cheating in any way possible with no repercussions. 

13 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Need one more win against a heavily recruited Marietta in what is basically a home game for them. Miss the old days where the top seed hosted. Seen many of years our boys from south ga having  to travel up north to get cheated out of wins and championships. Meanwhile ghsa is all in on north ga teams cheating in any way possible with no repercussions. 

Karma wins most times 

keep your finger in your pocket

tough crowd I heard 😩

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

You got a twin brother in Texas named Big Hairy Jones 😂?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You know Lowndes is doing big things when they have more posters on the site than Colquitt 😝

We just change our shirts is all. 

Kinda like chanting SEC SEC SEC. 

I lie big time too. I know quite a few Colquitt folks that are "pulling" for Lowndes though. I'm fairly indifferent. It would be kinda cool for Lowndes to win it this year for Wes James who is retiring from being "The Voice Of The Vikings" after many years though. My 92.9 All American Country and Georgia Beer Company All American Pilsner buddy. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

5DDB7179-5611-4F23-8415-CF0FB042FDD7.jpeg

Excuse me we have beaten Grayson two straight and Colquitt two of the last three. And I’ve been a fan since 73’ and not been anywhere. Lowndes has one common theme. They go about their work and you seldom hear anything from them. Not like a lot of blow hard Atl. Fans having a parade concerning how they recruit and build teams. It’s also interesting how many on this same board talk about Lowndes and Georgia football in particular. We are not that hard to find. Last town on US 75 before entering Florida. Give us a call.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1