Texas State Championship thread

ATLien12x

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Not for nothing but there are many teams that are better athlete per athlete against DLS and they do ok.  I don't know how many programs do as well as DLS considering they are slow, white,  and non athletic.  Coaching maybe.  

At any rate, that is all irrelevant and let's enjoy the last weekend of hs football Texas style.  :D

Bro we good.  If you had been following the Texas playoffs.  My shot at DLS is response to constant B.S.  3 weeks ago SLC was called Slow small and unathletic.  I turned the BS around..fact.  Now all of a sudden SLC is a good team to demean Carthage.  Also said person stated there is only 1 elite team in Texas. I'm enjoying the games very much.  That type of nonsense.  Plenty DLS type teams makeup wise in Texas.  They are not special with that trait.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Had to watch this game a little bit behind the rest. Felt Wimberley hung tough for a half but man they missed a lot of opportunities dropping the football. Way too many drops in this one. Pleasant Grove looked better eye test and played better. Good win for them to finish as champions after losing in the final last year 

really excited for the 5A game. Denton Ryan has my guy Drew Sanders so it’s obviously Roll Raiders but Shadow Creek in the semis had the best damn uniforms I’ve seen this year 

• Like 1

Just now, GlenC7 said:

Makes for a long day with lot's of junk food. Tastes good though. I did a triple header at NRG in 2015.

Man.  College rules.  NFL Camera's and instant replay is proif we're different and do it right.  Instant Replay has been big.  The still shots and slo-mo they show in the Stadium are pretty cool.  Do they show it like that on the broadcast?

Just now, DevilDog said:

Man.  College rules.  NFL Camera's and instant replay is proif we're different and do it right.  Instant Replay has been big.  The still shots and slo-mo they show in the Stadium are pretty cool.  Do they show it like that on the broadcast?

They do and they are getting them right.