Texas State Championship thread

ATLien12x

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

I watch every state championship,  what's your point?

you can tune into the SC so you have some  understanding of the context in which these games are played.  So why keep bringing up what they could or couldn’t do vs SLC, etc?  That makes no sense, but you do it constantly 

Its also odd behavior to watch something you deem as garbage.  

• Like 1

Just now, steeler01 said:

Uh huh

Your heart is talking now

Serious question.  Do you think Carthage beats DLS

Yes by 21.  Just like You I can profess anything that will not happen.  Who has better athletes and bigger kids and more D1 kids.  What makes them special.  I admire DLS but they are not special.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

you can tune into the SC so you have some  understanding of the context in which these games are played.  So why keep bringing up what they could or couldn’t do vs SLC, etc?  That makes no sense, but you do it constantly 

There's one context,  and that's matching teams at a level of play on a linear linge not a curve

Not odd at all. 

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Not 1 Texan claimed Carthage was National anything or State anything.  Yet you get constant B.S.  DLS slow asses are somehow magical.  Again athlete per athlete Carthage is better and that has to sting.  That's a damn fact.  Notice you don' see him commenting on those other states he watched.  Lol

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Yes by 21.  Just like You I can profess anything that will not happen.  Who has better athletes and bigger kids and more D1 kids.  What makes them special.  I admire DLS but they are not special.

I didn't say DLS is special. Gun to your head you're taking Carthage this year in a game between the two?

Just now, DevilDog said:

Nit 1 Texan claimed Carthagw was National anything or State anything.  Yet you get constant B.S.  DLS slow asses are somehow magical.  Again athlete per athlete Carthage is better and that has to sting.  That's a damn fact.  

The problem is football is won in the trenches. That defensive line of Carthage would be on skates all game long

4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

DLS names their score against Carthage.

Devil Dog is a deluded clown. Says some of the dumbest shit on this forum and there's a lot of competition for that title.

I wouldn't let my Dog piss on You to put you out if you were on fire.  Matter of fact I would pray for wind and fan your ass rapidly.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Black kids I see hmmmm. Yet their HB is a white guy lmfao

Is this a joke?

Carthage has 3 offensive lineman that are just fat. Any non-bias rational person can see that, but not the beast Texas fanatic

You don’t watch game - The big Right tackle had really good feet and anyone with eye would judge his moment first.

you don’t won’t them to be good -  deep down your like 🤔 these dudes are better than Corona Del Mar.

Yes, they would stomp bud hole in that ass.  Now get the fuck out loser!

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

K, you're serious.  

No need to go any further,  you actually believe this is a top team nationally. Maybe Atlien will agree to

Who says they are a top team nationally?  Where did I say that.  That's  your problem.  A poll guides you

You said Texas had 1 elite team.  

I just watched a elite TEXAS 4AD1 with 20K plus Texans and apparently you.  

Just now, Horsefly said:

The context is what it is they’re playing for.  Do you match college DIII teams with P5 programs? 

No, but I still watch and know where they would be ranked if they played P5 teams

You're going to your pound for pound crap again. Here's the problem,  you're brethren compare them to P5 teams

2 minutes ago, Texasball said:

We know DLS is not.  Dude they suck - can’t even beat East Utah. lol

East UT is the slowest damn team we've watched together and the didn't just get slow.  If East UT and that other UTAH team is kicking your ass Lone Peak.  Yep you suck when this happens.  DLS is not special they play in the worst damn area for HS football in America.  

Just now, DevilDog said:

East UT is the slowest damn team we've watched together and the didn't just get slow.  If East UT and that other UTAH team is kicking your ass Lone Peak.  Yep you suck.  DLS isvnot special they play in the worst damn area for HS football in America.  

Imagine dogging East this badly because they were blown out by Allen who was the #1 program in Texas at the time.

Then imagine thinking that Carthage would even be in the same league as them simply because of the Allen result.

Congrats.

You're a dumb Texan.