Texas State Championship thread

ATLien12x

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

No, but I still watch and know where they would be ranked if they played P5 teams

You're going to your pound for pound crap again. Here's the problem,  you're brethren compare them to P5 teams

It’s not pound for pound, this literally is the 4A state title game.  Everything these schools do during the course of the year is for these finals, not 5A, 6A or any other.  That’s the context in which we are watching. 

You are the one who brought up SLC and them losing to them by 40...who cares!!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

It’s not pound for pound, this literally is the 4A state title game.  Everything these schools do during the course of the year is for these finals, not 5A, 6A or any other.  That’s the context in which we are watching. 

You are the one who brought up SLC and them losing to them by 40...who cares!!

Do you read the thread?

I brought up SLC to say what a good team is,  and what that team would do

5 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Anybody can play this silly game.

3 years ago Carthage lost to something called Henderson.

So Carthage can't even beat Henderson.

I guess DLS wins that one, huh?

As for your dumb ass.  You need to be begging @ATLien12x and

@HawgGoneIt to keep JawJaa from breaking their foot off in Florida's ass.  Cuz dem peach Cobbler eating brotha's are wearing your asses out.  We see ya in TEXAS JawJaa.

Get DLS nutz off your chin because what's above them is choking you out. Pesty fool

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Do you read the thread?

I brought up SLC to say what a good team is,  and what that team would do

Who cares, you always do that in these threads.  Again, the context is the 4A finals and la Vega;  comment on the actual game and not your BS hypotheticals. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Context= Watching High school football and ranking teams(Great to bad)on a linear line, not your pound for pound curve

No one in the thread is looking for your damn ranking in GAME threads.  

Funny you talk about rankings but you are quiet in putting forth your own tier rankings or even commenting on the ones that are produced.  And that is the time and place to do it!! 

Just now, Horsefly said:

No one in the thread is looking for your damn ranking in GAME threads.  

Funny you talk about rankings but you are quiet in putting forth your own tier rankings or even commenting on the ones that are produced.  And that is the time and place to do it!! 

Funny you didn't bold the great to bad part.

If you don't like what I post, block me

26 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

As for your dumb ass.  You need to be begging @ATLien12x and

@HawgGoneIt to keep JawJaa from breaking their foot off in Florida's ass.  Cuz dem peach Cobbler eating brotha's are wearing your asses out.  We see ya in TEXAS JawJaa.

Get DLS nutz off your chin because what's above them is choking you out. Pesty fool

Observe a dumb Texan in their natural habitat when they can't stay on topic and are forced to change the subject.

58 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Not 1 Texan claimed Carthage was National anything or State anything.  Yet you get constant B.S.  DLS slow asses are somehow magical.  Again athlete per athlete Carthage is better and that has to sting.  That's a damn fact.  Notice you don' see him commenting on those other states he watched.  Lol

Not for nothing but there are many teams that are better athlete per athlete against DLS and they do ok.  I don't know how many programs do as well as DLS considering they are slow, white,  and non athletic.  Coaching maybe.  

At any rate, that is all irrelevant and let's enjoy the last weekend of hs football Texas style.  :D

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Not for nothing but there are many teams that are better athlete per athlete against DLS and they do ok.  I don't know how many programs do as well as DLS considering they are slow, white,  and non athletic.  Coaching maybe.  

At any rate, that is all irrelevant and let's enjoy the last weekend of hs football Texas style.  :D

This is what I say. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1