Texas State Championship thread

ATLien12x

17 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I thinks that ballgame.  Carthage is about to prove to be the big dog in all of 4A if Pleasant Grove can take care of business later on today.  They beat them earlier in the year 35-14.  

No matter the class of football in Texas.  You have OOS all on their nutz.  Yet I can't name or cared to watch any damn something Valley vs Sumting Trail in Div 2 sumting in sumting State.  Hell lil Mart had more viewers in State and OOS than something Catholic Bosco vs a little two way School DLS that doesn't have 3 kids that would start on Carthage.  Put DLS kids in a room with Carthage turn out the lights and come back in 20 mins.  Put them in a weight room and then a track.  

And who would anyone with eyesight better than Stevie wonder bet on.

Congrats Bulldogs on #7. Now Bring on P.G. and that DLine.  

Carthage came out in droves.

bEast Texas Football

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

No matter the class of football in Texas.  You have OOS all on their nutz.  Yet I can't name or cared to watch any damn something Valley vs Sumting Trail in Div 2 sumting in sumting State.  Hell lil Mart had more viewers in State and OOS than something Catholic Bosco vs a little two way School DLS that doesn't have 3 kids that would start on Carthage.  Put DLS kids in a room with Carthage turn out the lights in come back in 20 mins.  Put them in a weight room and then a track.  

And who would anyone with eyesight better than Stevie wonder bet You bet on.

Congrats Bulldogs on #8. Now Bring on P.G. and that DLine.  

Carthage came out in droves.

Yeah, I’m not worried about some of these OOS guys.  We know what a few of them are all about.  It was a good game, so onto the next.  

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yeah, I’m not worried about some of these OOS guys.  We know what a few of them are all about.  It was a good game, so onto the next.  

DLS looks like Gunter with one lil black kid doing everything.  🤣

Yeah Carthage with all those big ass kids and Speed would get rolled like all those slow ass Norcal teams.  East Texas different demographics than sumting sumting Trail.  Speed and majority African American kids.  That's why East Texas 3A & 4A 4x100s are State elite and faster than most states.  Let's be real 

7 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

When did Steeler start hating Texas 🤣

Just remember DLS have 1 super black kid that would not start at Carthage yet run over SJB.  But big 6'5" 345 4* black kids with fast *4 star WR.  Does DLS have a WR.  NVM.  

Carthage would smoke DLS by 20.  Because I said so.  Isn't that how it works.  

What position at DLS would start on Carthage on offense,  real talk.  Not 1.  

But somehow those slow small white kids are superman.,

Carthage has better athletes, bigger and better coach.

NorCal is a damn joke for that very reason.

No real HS football fan would disagree. 

Just now, DevilDog said:

Just remember DLS have 1 super black kid that would not start at Carthage run over DLS. But big 6'5" 345 4* black kids with fast *4 star WR.  Does DLS have a WR.  NVM.  

Carthage would smoke DLS by 20.  Because I said so.  Isn't that how it works.  

What position at DLS would start on Carthage on offense,  real talk.  Not 1.  

No real HS football fan would disagree. 

Black kids I see hmmmm. Yet their HB is a white guy lmfao

Is this a joke?

Carthage has 3 offensive lineman that are just fat. Any non-bias rational person can see that, but not the beast Texas fanatic

4 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Black kids I see hmmmm. Yet their HB is a white guy lmfao

Is this a joke?

Carthage has 3 offensive lineman that are just fat. Any non-bias rational person can see that, but not the beast Texas fanatic

DLS has a whole team of slow ass unathletic kids.  They are not fat because they all play 48 mins every damn game