Will Colquitt now play USA academy?

HooverOutlaw

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The three amigos are worse than Barnum And Bailey's circus bro! 

No way! They'd never do it. Hell they created it! 

I don't think Colquitt is allowed to play IMG.  I would suppose it would be the same for USA Acad.

Personally...I don't have a problem with that.

Bad enough we hafta play recruited schools like Grayson and Marietta.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I don't think Colquitt is allowed to play IMG.  I would suppose it would be the same for USA Acad.

Personally...I don't have a problem with that.

Bad enough we hafta play recruited schools like Grayson and Marietta.

Rufus>>

Me either. At least Marietta and Grayson have to pretend to play by the same rules as Colquitt. No sense in running out and playing teams that tell you up front what they are and shit. Hahaha

• Haha 1

Ahahaha. All I know is, the current admin here are in deep doo doo at every turn. Everything from contract deals on school bus tires to quietly removing the turf from the Hawg Pen and apparently passing it out in absence of public bid. 

Hahaha. Incompetence apparently. Idk personally. I think they all know exactly what they're up to. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ahahaha. All I know is, the current admin here are in deep doo doo at every turn. Everything from contract deals on school bus tires to quietly removing the turf from the Hawg Pen and apparently passing it out in absence of public bid. 

Hahaha. Incompetence apparently. Idk personally. I think they all know exactly what they're up to. 

Why do you keep worrying about the turf? You act like they tore out the turf and don’t plan on replacing it with new turf

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What’s that saying “ hitting rock bottom and still digging”.....

Wish the best and hopeful that that “they” don’t overdo it in “their” zeal to take ownership in Norman Park. 
BGW

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Why do you keep worrying about the turf? You act like they tore out the turf and don’t plan on replacing it with new turf

They replacing it bro. I'm not that worried. Just saying what the general public is on about how it's being handled. I really could care less who got the turf, who got the bid and/or who got the old turf. 

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What he's saying is the way they're handling it is bad... 

Which has been the moral of the story since they fired Rush. They handled it poorly.... 

They're handling non-athletic situations poorly as well.  

They're inept.... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They replacing it bro. I'm not that worried. Just saying what the general public is on about how it's being handled. I really could care less who got the turf, who got the bid and/or who got the old turf. 

Hawg...you are a brother-in-arms...and since this is the last day of the year...I'm gonna be gentle.

Amigo....you're acting like all this started when the admin changed.

You know I'm right...this same shit has been going on since Moses was in Pampers.  Hell...it's the American Way !!!!

What's good for me...is good for the rest of the world.

I mean...even the "rant & rave" ain't slowed it down.  Neither have the Methodists.  And they used to be the one group you could count on for keeping on the straight and narrow (according to them).  A long long time ago...in a galaxy off South Main...I was once approached about running for school board.   I turned them down...and I wasn't that polite.  My ideas and practical decisions seem to rub people the wrong way.  I suppose it's God's revenge for me being so damn brilliant.  I almost forgot...I'm humble too.   But anywho...Robbie took up the torch and the rest is history.  Not necessarily good history...just history.

Hell...it'll all come to an end soon enough.  Randy retiring was one of the final pieces of the puzzle.  End of Days...my friend.

END OF DAYS......

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hawg...you are a brother-in-arms...and since this is the last day of the year...I'm gonna be gentle.

Amigo....you're acting like all this started when the admin changed.

You know I'm right...this same shit has been going on since Moses was in Pampers.  Hell...it's the American Way !!!!

What's good for me...is good for the rest of the world.

I mean...even the "rant & rave" ain't slowed it down.  Neither have the Methodists.  And they used to be the one group you could count on for keeping on the straight and narrow (according to them).  A long long time ago...in a galaxy off South Main...I was once approached about running for school board.   I turned them down...and I wasn't that polite.  My ideas and practical decisions seem to rub people the wrong way.  I suppose it's God's revenge for me being so damn brilliant.  I almost forgot...I'm humble too.   But anywho...Robbie took up the torch and the rest is history.  Not necessarily good history...just history.

Hell...it'll all come to an end soon enough.  Randy retiring was one of the final pieces of the puzzle.  End of Days...my friend.

END OF DAYS......

Rufus>>

Well, I think the thing is, how, there was no news story. Apparently no public bid process. Idk. I haven't followed it heavily, but, I did see pieces of the field rolled up and delivered to Elev8 Cross Fit. I think people are wondering how they got some of it when hardly anybody even knew they took it up already. That type of thing. 

I know there was a news story about it when the grass came up and turf was going in. How it didn't cost the tax payer a dime and that all. People were able to go and get some of the grass and I know folks that have a square of it planted in their lawn. It's historical. Some people may have wanted a piece of this turf too. I guess that's the hubub. That and of course all of this stuff is under a microscope due to what's all went on over the past couple of years. 

Like I said, me personally, Idc. I didn't want a piece of the turf, but, it seems all shady how it's gotten handled. I agree with people on that. 

• Thanks 1