Jan 28 trump rally

HSFBfan

33 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

How do u think trump would do against bernie

WSJ has an opinion piece today

Get ready for president sanders 

Not sure what Bernie can come up with that Trump won't squash.Open borders,voting for felons,economy,health care for all,pot,racism,trans bs,.I think Trump will get more Jewish,legal immigrents ,blue collar,blacks,police,NJ,NY ,gun owners...support than ever.I guess it will all depend who is asking the questions.Hillary is better than Bernie & Trump gave her a good debate.

1 minute ago, tommygun58 said:

Not sure what Bernie can come up with that Trump won't squash.Open borders,voting for felons,economy,health care for all,pot,racism,trans bs,.I think Trump will get more Jewish,legal immigrents ,blue collar,blacks,police,NJ,NY ,gun owners...support than ever.I guess it will all depend who is asking the questions.Hillary is better than Bernie & Trump gave her a good debate.

If trump can get 15% of blacks to vote for him that would be a great number 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Is it really hard to believe? Today’s DemoRats aren’t the same as 10 years ago.... 

Its head shaking

Its against everything this country is about 

But than i guess it's always been there

During our revolution we have american loyalists to the crown

I'm sure we had nazi sympathizers. Heck at the end of the war oir government invited nazis into our space program 

I guess every generation has their turncoats. They just are not hiding it anymore 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

If trump can get 15% of blacks to vote for him that would be a great number 

My wife works at a college in NJ(we will leave it at that)The black & hispanic enrollment is down.Why?They are working & will return or maybe not to further their education.DACA is way down considering all that applied.If the legal people are  voters who knows how that will change things.

Just now, tommygun58 said:

My wife works at a college in NJ(we will leave it at that)The black & hispanic enrollment is down.Why?They are working & will return or maybe not to further their education.DACA is way down considering all that applied.If the legal people are  voters who knows how that will change things.

There are many colleges in NJ

So even for me to guess it would take a while lmaoo

But thats good that people are working and dont need to go 50k in debt 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

There are many colleges in NJ

So even for me to guess it would take a while lmaoo

But thats good that people are working and dont need to go 50k in debt 

She communicates with them.Most will never owe anywhere near $50 g.They are pretty much in college on our dime.Even with that,they would rather work,help out their family because work might dry up after the next election & they can always go back to college.

1 minute ago, tommygun58 said:

She communicates with them.Most will never owe anywhere near $50 g.They are pretty much in college on our dime.Even with that,they would rather work,help out their family because work might dry up after the next election & they can always go back to college.

Well that's kinda horseshit that they are going to school on our dime

But yea send them to work less burden on our tax dollars 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2020 at 10:38 AM, HSFBfan said:

@Troll 

Me and @GardenStateBaller will be in wildwood for the trump rally.

If ur in the Philadelphia south jersey Delaware central jersey area get to wildwood. 

Get ur tickets now!!!!

I've Got a buddy down here trying to get me to go...

He's a republican never-Trumper 😵 With a VERY big loud mouth...

LOL  Ruh Roh

On 1/7/2020 at 8:24 PM, noonereal said:

Maybe I'll see you there?

Lol

I don't do civil. 😘

No shit really ??  🤣

Hey if your gonna be there, maybe I'll go and check out the street debates LOLOL

But You've got to take my buddy on your side, cause There is no way I'm sticking up for the 350+lb  Drunken Bastard 🤣

You guys would have to post where you are at, if you want to have any chance of meeting up.  If a few of you are down there I'll stop by.

14 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So nowhere near the 175000

don't think there's anywhere near 175 now.....probably somewhere around 100.....but it's not even 5 o'clock yet...

Some bars just emptied (maybe everyone's heading over now?) The bars are all pretty much packed all day like a summer weekend...(and $20 to park LOL)

Beach is closed.

175K numbers?   not there yet....

but they could always double after everyone gets out of work

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

don't think there's anywhere near 175 now.....probably somewhere around 100.....but it's not even 5 o'clock yet...

Some bars just emptied (maybe everyone's heading over now?) The bars are all pretty much packed all day like a summer weekend...(and $20 to park LOL)

Beach is closed.

175K numbers?   not there yet....

but they could always double after everyone gets out of work

There ya go. Sounds perfect