Jan 28 trump rally

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, tommygun58 said:

My friends are working on getting tickets.If not we will go & hang outside.Maybe smack around some protesters.That's almost as good.

No reason to get arrested brother...peacefully antagonize them..it drives them crazy! Like walking into Whole Foods with my MAGA hat on...smiling the entire time. I swear I saw steam coming out of a woman's ears..grossly over weight with shaved purple hair..it was funny!

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

No reason to get arrested brother...peacefully antagonize them..it drives them crazy! Like walking into Whole Foods with my MAGA hat on...smiling the entire time. I swear I saw steam coming out of a woman's ears..grossly over weight with shaved purple hair..it was funny!

I think I saw that same lady yesterday lol

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

My MAGA hat got me out of Jury Duty.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Sounds like 66? No?

• Haha 2

Hats.I removed 12 storm window units from a job to be replaced by new.I leaned them against the wall in my shop to strip them down to scrap the aluminum.The last one that I carried in ,one of the glass panels slipped down & I grabbed it before it hit the floor.My forearm came in contact with the top(sharp) corner & gash city.As a typical construction medical expert I wrapped it with a dirty rag(to stop the blood flow) & wrapped that with duct tape.I raced to  the local whitelandia North Bergen County urgent Care .There had to be 20 Hispanics in the waiting room.WTF? I left & headed to Walgreens,bought butterfly band aids & better shit than was in my medical kit.While patching myself up in my office I noticed a stack of baseball hats.That's when it dawned on me.If I took the blue hat,took some white paint & printed I C E on the front? I would have been next on line.

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

39 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

Hats.I removed 12 storm window units from a job to be replaced by new.I leaned them against the wall in my shop to strip them down to scrap the aluminum.The last one that I carried in ,one of the glass panels slipped down & I grabbed it before it hit the floor.My forearm came in contact with the top(sharp) corner & gash city.As a typical construction medical expert I wrapped it with a dirty rag(to stop the blood flow) & wrapped that with duct tape.I raced to  the local whitelandia North Bergen County urgent Care .There had to be 20 Hispanics in the waiting room.WTF? I left & headed to Walgreens,bought butterfly band aids & better shit than was in my medical kit.While patching myself up in my office I noticed a stack of baseball hats.That's when it dawned on me.If I took the blue hat,took some white paint & printed I C E on the front? I would have been next on line.

Should have just taken beer poured it down the cut and finished it whatever was left

• Haha 1