https://www.brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2016/10/03/the-united-states-iran-and-1-7-billion-sorting-out-the-details/amp/

BigDrop

7 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

I'm so sorry this is happening to you.

Thanks...But not really sure what you think 'is happening' to me.

Concha posted "Trump supports not enriching terrorist states," and I simply pointed out accurately and correctly that Trumps concern with Soleimani and the IRGC must be a very recent development because while he was running for President he was also knowingly in business partnership with the major IRGC money laundering operation.  The Trump Org itself confirms this.

Anybody with a pulse that still reads this side of the board expected the ensuing  rationalization and attempts to change the subject.   I think I still have a pulse but I did come over here, so maybe not.  I better check.  In any case, I do appreciate your concern.

🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Thanks...But not really sure what you think 'is happening' to me.

Concha posted "Trump supports not enriching terrorist states," and I simply pointed out accurately and correctly that Trumps concern with Soleimani and the IRGC must be a very recent development because while he was running for President he was also knowingly in business partnership with the major IRGC money laundering operation.  The Trump Org itself confirms this.

Anybody with a pulse that still reads this side of the board expected the ensuing  rationalization and attempts to change the subject.   I think I still have a pulse but I did come over here, so maybe not.  I better check.  In any case, I do appreciate your concern.

🙄

Given that the Trump organization was to be paid to manage the building and the money laundering operation was apparently the construction firm that had already built the building before Trump was ever involved at all, one could question just how Trump was enriching the IRGC.

It's funny how you contribute thin gruel against Trump and talk about rationalizations and alleged subject changes, but have yet to opine on "the last guy" shipping pallets of cash to the Ayatollah in the middle of the night.