https://www.brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2016/10/03/the-united-states-iran-and-1-7-billion-sorting-out-the-details/amp/

BigDrop

On 1/10/2020 at 11:15 AM, concha said:

This guy is lower than the stuff my dogs deposit on the back lawn every day.

Imagine defending the enrichment of a terrorist regime responsible for hundreds of American deaths.

fucking horribe...whats worst is our brave men and women are fighting and dying for fucks like him.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

Iraq asked us for a timetable this morning.  The article points out that they want us out.  America cannot stay in a country that does not want us regardless of our wanting/needing to.

We are not leaving. We are not even discussing leaving. We will stay. The leader of iraq will do  nothing about it

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

These people havent changed.

These are the same people who spit and called our vietnam vets baby killers 

While people like jane Fonda was fond of the vietcong 

I protested Vietnam-nothing more.  A brother who was a CPO in the Navy and another was in the army during Nam.

I don’t know any of you and now after reading your mindless attacks I am glad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, BigDrop said:

I protested Vietnam-nothing more.  A brother who was a CPO in the Navy and another was in the army during Nam.

I don’t know any of you and now after reading your mindless attacks I am glad.

Were glad we dont know u either.

Ur opinions are very sad. I'm not going too attack u because that does nothing but I fimd your views to be very sad and very anti american

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

They are fighting and dying for Trump who is endangering them with his self serving decisions and endless lies.

fucking idiot. PRESIDENT Trump didnt put them there. Would you like him to do what President Obama did with Libya? How did that work out? Ill tell you how it worked out many people died and President Trump was elected and cleaned his fucking mess. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

They are fighting and dying for Trump who is endangering them with his self serving decisions and endless lies.

You are despicable.

You are defending a terrorist and his terrorist state and approve of the last administration handing them access to billions, while at the same time having the temerity to criticize the current president for taking out a man responsible for the deaths of hundreds of your countrymen?

What is wrong with you?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, concha said:

You are despicable.

You are defending a terrorist and his terrorist state and approve of the last administration handing them access to billions, while at the same time having the temerity to criticize the current president for taking out a man responsible for the deaths of hundreds of your countrymen?

What is wrong with you?

Just give up man. There is no reason to go back and forth with people on the other side of the political aisle. It doesnt work

Big news for trump out of a key swing state

Focus group: Pennsylvania swing voters stand with Trump on Iran

WILKES-BARRE, Pa. — Swing voters here are standing behind President Trump's decision to launch an airstrike that killed Iranian general Qasem Soleimani, but if it leads to all-out war they'd question the president's wisdom and handling of national security.

https://www.axios.com/focus-group-pennsylvania-iran-airstrike-trump-obama-voters-fdb9a0eb-d64d-464f-8f5b-1907768a7a08.html

4 hours ago, concha said:

You are despicable.

What is wrong with you?

.."handing them access to billions"..is that what we did??...where did the money come from??...so your strategy is to steal/freeze money from countries we deem dangerous?...or like Trump has said "we should take their oil"..is that how things work in your world?...we pillage/rob other counties we don't like or deem dangerous...what's wrong with you?

Drop is defending a multi-country agreement that they complied with to get their $$ back...were they angels while complying with the agreement?...NO...but did they comply?..yes..so they got their money back..now fast forward to Trump and all bets are off due to Trump cancelling the agreement....brilliant!

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

22 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Brother, if you are trying to present facts, you are in the WRONG PLACE!

So you don't care that the previous administration enriched an officially declared state sponsor of terror that is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Americans?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I had a close 30+ year friend over tonight.  His son is a Captain in the army (VA Tech ‘12) and his daughter has a 100k+ job in IT after her VA Tech degree.  The son’s fiancé, also an officer, is in the UAE finishing her assignment

He and his wife are American.  They moved here from Indonesia when they were 4 and 5 years old.  (54 and 55 today) Their children include an officer in the American military and a fiancé who is also an officer along with a daughter who is management with a Defense contractor.

We talked about the prejudice that has come out of the closet in the last two or three years because Trump tries to legitimize this. My ffiend’s children-now American military officers-are literally on the front lines protecting us.

This is America.  I am proud to be a part of it. I have never known the prejudice that I’ve read in this thread and thank God that I grew up without it.

This is the America that I know.  I trust them to protect us.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I had a close 30+ year friend over tonight.  His son is a Captain in the army (VA Tech ‘12) and his daughter has a 100k+ job in IT after her VA Tech degree.  The son’s fiancé, also an officer, is in the UAE finishing her assignment

He and his wife are American.  They moved here from Indonesia when they were 4 and 5 years old.  (55 and 53 today) Their children include an officer in the American military and a fiancé who is also an officer along with a daughter who is management with a Defense contractor.

We talked about the prejudice that has come out of the closet in the last two or three years because Trump tries to legitimize this. My ffiend’s children-now American military officers-are literally on the front lines protecting us.

This is America.  I am proud to be a part of it. I have never known the prejudice that I’ve read in this thread and thank God that I grew up without it.

This is the America that I know.  I trust them to protect us.

Did you tell them how content you are when our government ships pallets of cash and unfreezes billions in assets to a terrorist regime that kills their brothers in arms?

You are a fool.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1