https://www.brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2016/10/03/the-united-states-iran-and-1-7-billion-sorting-out-the-details/amp/

BigDrop

9 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Above is the link to the Brookings Institution’s detailed explanation for why America paid Iran.

these clowns are too busy pushing the White house talking point/lie about us giving the money away....they can't handle facts..sad bunch of clowns...🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

If someone on the other side of the aisle can explain how a terrorist state was not enriched by the delivery of pallets of cash and the unfreezing of tens of billions in assets, I'm all ears.

You seem to think it's funny.

Some 600 Americans have died due to IEDs and explosive penetrators from Iran.  They recently killed over a thousand of their own citizens who were protesting the government.  They were behind the recent death of an American contractor and the attacks on the American embassy in Iraq. They support and foment terrorism all over the region and beyond. Soleimani was the mastermind behind Iran's terrorist activities.

But you people are so sick you would rather twist things to make Trump the bad guy.

This isn't Trump Bad Man or left vs right.

It's stopping terrorism.

WTF is wrong with you?

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, concha said:

If someone on the other side of the aisle can explain how a terrorist state was not enriched by the delivery of pallets of cash and the unfreezing of tens of billions in assets, I'm all ears.

Some 600 Americans have died due to IEDs and explosive penetrators from Iran.  They recently killed over a thousand of their own citizens who were protesting the government.  They were behind the recent death of an American contractor and the attacks on the American embassy in Iraq. They support and foment terrorism all over the region and beyond. Soleimani was the mastermind behind Iran's terrorist activities.

But you people are so sick you would rather twist things to make Trump the bad guy.

It's stopping terrorism.

WTF is wrong with you?

Georgia is an ignorant moron.

2 hours ago, concha said:

It's stopping terrorism.

WTF is wrong with you?

You difdn’t read the link.  You didn’t even click on it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

You difdn’t read the link.  You didn’t even click on it.

How the hell would you know? In fact, I did.

Answer the fucking question:

Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism. This isn't debated.

Were they enriched when we delivered pallets of cash and unfroze billions in assets?

Yes? Or no?

2 hours ago, concha said:

It's stopping terrorism.

WTF is wrong with you?

Every single article has said the money ended up in the hands of terrorists. There is no denying it

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I sat in stadiums around the country for 35 years of heavy travel and made friends everywhere.

If I had sat next to you I would never have gone to another game.

Given that you support and defend giving huge sums of money to a terrorist state - one that kills our brave young men and women - I probably would have bitch-slapped your pathetic face.

You can go to hell.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

So obama secretly gave money to Iran to release 4 american prisoners 

Iran was cut off from global banks until Obama gave them the money

So iran was a dying economy and obama put iran back on the map

These people are incredible.

They are saying it's ok to release billions of dollars to a terrorist regime.

But it's conservatives and Republicans who are fucked up?

I weep for my country.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, concha said:

I weep for my country.

And one of these asshole will eventually get into the WH sooner or later.

And dont forget the traitor that we released 4 terrorists for under Obama 

Just now, concha said:

I weep for my country.

Iran signed the nuclear agreement which Trump pulled us out of.  Meanwhile Iran has put Dubai and Haifa on the table where until recently no one was worried about Iran and nuclear weapons which they are now, again, developing.

Iraq as of this morning wants s timetable for American withdrawal.  Horrible development for U. S. To pull out of Iraq.  Significant complications for killing the General that both Bush and Obama felt would not be worth the risk.

Trump acted in part to change the topic from his impeachment.  Now the lies to Congress for claims of intelligence that were not specific to justify his impulsive decision.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Iran signed the nuclear agreement which Trump pulled us out of.  Meanwhile Iran has put Dubai and Haifa on the table where until recently no one was worried about Iran and nuclear weapons which they are now, again, developing.

Iraq as of this morning wants s timetable for American withdrawal.  Horrible development for U. S. To pull out of Iraq.  Significant complications for killing the General that both Bush and Obama felt would not be worth the risk.

Trump acted in part to change the topic from his impeachment.  Now the lies to Congress for claims of intelligence that were not specific to justify his impulsive decision.

No complications at all. We killed the bastard and we will not go anywhere. 

Do y really believe were going to listen to some bullshit regime tell us what to do

6 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

start attending those games with your Terrorist friends in Iran.