https://www.brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2016/10/03/the-united-states-iran-and-1-7-billion-sorting-out-the-details/amp/

BigDrop

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Quiet down  jr. Children should be seen not heard now go back to the folded out card table the adults are speaking

adults are speaking??..LOL..sure...why don't you ever have anything to say then mam??...all you do is wave your pom-poms...🙄..you have no thoughts...just dumb one liners...maybe one day you'll grow a brain...🤡

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Did you tell them how content you are when our government ships pallets of cash and unfreezes billions in assets to a terrorist regime that kills their brothers in arms?

You are a fool.

Interesting that you won’t accept facts.  You listen and believe the endless lies that Trump spins.  Even when you are confronted with the truth you won’t accept it.

Trump is playing to you.  You are his foundation of ignorance.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Interesting that you won’t accept facts.  You listen and believe the endless lies that Trump spins.  Even when you are confronted with the truth you won’t accept it.

and the truly scary thing is that he represents a majority of the guys on here...all drunk on Trump Kool-Aid...sad times.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

You seem to think that because you posted a Brookings Institute article, that cargo planes filled with pallets of cash weren't flown to Iran under the Obama administration or that billions in assets were not unfrozen.  Newsflash:  That article did neither. Both of those things actually happened. I suggest you reread it.

38 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and the truly scary thing is that he represents a majority of the guys on here...all drunk on Trump Kool-Aid...sad times.

Unlike you..opening up wide for Lemon and Madow..who have been exposed numerous times is being so far left and hypocritical...you are such a good little 🐑..you keep their rating barely afloat!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Unlike you..opening up wide for Lemon and Madow..who have been exposed numerous times is being so far left and hypocritical...you are such a good little 🐑..you keep their rating barely afloat!

I am Right, sir.  A Republican for more than 50 years.  I’m as old as your grandfather.  In fact I’m exactly Trump’s age.  The Democrat Trump who doesn’t represent a single Republican-or American value.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I am Right, sir.  A Republican for more than 50 years.  I’m as old as your grandfather.  In fact I’m exactly Trump’s age.  The Democrat Trump who doesn’t represent a single Republican-or American value.

Trump supports not enriching terrorist states.

You, however, do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2020/jan/07/facebook-posts/facebook-claim-wrongly-states-obama-gave-iran-150-/

https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/08/iran-ransom-payment-president-obama-broke-law-sending-cash-iran/

Per Politifact (a beloved leftist org):

[John] Kerry had told CNBC’s "Squawk Box" that Iran would get only $55 billion of the $150 billion referenced, saying the rest is committed to China and other countries:

I think that some of it will end up in the hands of the IRGC (Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps) or of other entities, some of which are labeled terrorists. To some degree, I’m not going to sit here and tell you that every component of that can be prevented. 

• Like 3

BigDrop, DBP... 

They think this was just fine. 

Obama's SecState FUCKING ADMITTED THAT THEY KNEW THAT AT LEAST SOME OF THE MONEY COULD (read "WOULD") GO TO FUND TERRORISM!

DBP is such a pathetic human being that he posts laugh emojis about it.  

And why did this happen?  Because it was more important to Obama's ego to declare a "win" with Iran than do the right thing and protect innocent people.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, concha said:

BigDrop, DBP... 

Obama's SecState FUCKING ADMITTED THAT THEY KNEW THAT AT LEAST SOME OF THE MONEY COULD (read "WOULD") GO TO FUND TERRORISM!

And why did this happen?  Because it was more important to Obama's ego to declare a "win" with Iran than do the right thing and protect innocent people.

It's up there with bill clinton saying that we could have taken out bin laden but didnt want to kill 300 civilans so 3000 died on 9/11 plus others around the world. 

Rather protects terrorists than Americans 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BigDrop said:

don't waste your time with Ironmam...she has very little knowledge of the topics discussed here...she just likes to cheer the rest of the Trump clown posse on here 24/7..she doesn't know what Republican or American values are...she is too busy playing cheerleader 24/7!

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, concha said:

BigDrop, DBP... 

what's pathetic is you pushing a false narrative...so it was about Obama's ego now??!!..LOL..maybe you should stop grasping for straws champ and stop the drama...LOL...🙄

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

don't waste your time with Ironmam...she has very little knowledge of the topics discussed here...she just like to cheer the rest of the Trump clown posse on here 24/7..she doesn't know what Republican or American values are...she too busy playing cheerleader 24/7!

I wish you would call me Ironmam to my face, snowflake... ...LOL

So Trump said “four embassies” were threatened.

But nobody knows which four.  Or what threat.

It is no longer amazing/disappointing/shocking that Trump lies.  He has his Russian purpose to serve.  Rather it is the racist troll base of his that allow him to continue sucking the life, truth and honor out of America.  They blindly, eagerly suck up his profane drift with the  hunger of a starving animal.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Just now, BigDrop said:

So Trump said “four embassies” were threatened.

But nobody knows which four.  Or what threat.

It is no longer amazing/disappointing/shocking that Trump lies.  He has his Russian purpose to serve.  Rather it is the racist troll base of his that allow him to continue insulting America.  They blindly, eagerly suck up his profane drift with the  hunger of a starving animal.

Why divulge that info? You're just grasping at straws.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1